The real witch

Broken

"Miyoung, are you alright?"

 

Tiffany sniffed. "Y-Yeah... Umma. I'm f-fine."

 

The girl cursed at how weak she was. All it took was Yoona not coming to their date and it got her into tears.

 

"If you say so honey..." Tiffany heard her umma's footsteps becme softer and softer.

 

Tiffany buried her face into her pink pillow and starting crying again.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Areil Italic font for story telling, Lucida Sans Unicode for flashback)

 

 

Ringring~

 

Jessica rang the bell in excitement. She had decided to visit Yuri. Well, she was not techinally supposed to do that,but Jessica had enough. Enugh crying. Enough wailing over the lost of Yuri. Even if she will get -slapped by Sooyoung, she didn't care. All she wanted was to see Yuri.

 

"Yeah, who is-....Oh, Sica." Yuri was standing at the door, wearing a bathrobe.

 

Bathrobe.... Does that mean Yuri had done it with Sooyoung? No way... No... There must be another...

 

"Honey, who is that?" Jessica saw Sooyoung walking towards the door, also in a bathrobe.

 

"You....You guys..." Jessica sniffed as she felt her vision going blurry. 

 

"Yeap." Yuri answered her coldly.

 

Jessica stared at Yuri. This Yuri, cheating on her without a guilty conscience. This Yuri, isn't her Yuri.

 

"W-Who are you?! You a-aren't the Yuri I k-know!"

 

Yuri laughed. "Oh, Yes I am."

 

"L-Lies!"

 

"Oh you see Jessica, you were just a subsitute. When Sooyoung and I had our break from each other, I needed someone to love me and there yuou were, showering me with so much love."

 

"W-What..."

 

"Now that Sooyoung and I are back from our break, I no longer need you."

 

"Lies...."

 

"Oh, I'm not lying Sica." Yuri smirked. "It had always been the truth. Bye~"

 

Bang!

 

The door slamed with a shut right in the face of the poor girl.

 

Jessica felt her legs go weak and she stumble onto the floor. No way.... No...

 

She could not believe it... Even if Yuri had wanted to cheat on her, why make her cry over the lost of Yuri? Why don't Yuri just openly cheat on her...?

 

"It must be that ... she was forced to say that... Because of Sooyoung..." Jessica stood up and ring the door bell again. 

 

"Ye- You." It was Sooyoung who had answered the door this time.

 

Slap!

 

Sooyoung stared at Jessica. Jessica stared back with cold, determined eyes. "You witch! Give me back my Yuri!"

 

"A round of applause, for the great kwon Yuri." Yuri appeared again.

 

"What?"

 

"Oh Sica... don't you get it?" Yuri laughed.

 

"I never actually loved you. I just love how you love me so much. makes me feel great."

 

"You're lying! I know! It must be Sooyoung who had forced you to say that."

 

Yuri smirked and wrapped one of her arms around Sooyoung's waist. "Nah."

 

"Yuri! You don't have to do this!"

 

"Shut up Jessica!" Yuri growled. "Everything that Sooyoung did, she did it because I ordered her to."

 

"H-Huh?"

 

"Oh, I just loved seeing you being a slave for Sooyoung, you crying when I left you. You hating Sooyoung because you love me. I told you, I love the feeling of how much love you shower me with." Yuri faked a sniff. "It's wonderful really."

 

"So... All this time... You never really loved... me?"

 

"Nope. I just wanted someone to love me like crazy and you have done your job well, Jung. But now it's time to return to my true love, Sooyoung."

 

"Do you not even... regret... one bit?" Jessica stuttered and bit her bottom lip.

 

"Well, it was fun." Yuri shrugged her shoulders.

 

"You... unbelievable!" Jessica shouted.

 

"Yuri... You shouldn't tortue the girl like that..." Jessica heard Sooyoung asked Yuri and Jessica stared at Sooyoung, not beliveing what she was hearing.

 

"Shut up, Soo. I can do what I like."

 

"N-neh..."

 

It was true. Sooyoung was never the witch. Sooyoung was a good actress sure, for playing the evil witch role, but the true mastermind was this sick and disgusting Yuri. Kwon Yuri.

 

"We're over." Jessica said calmly. She looked at Sooyoung, and her eyes softened. "I hope you will be happy with her."

 

 

"Yuri was the real witch and the witch was just another pawn of Yuri. Sooyeon was sad and heart broken. While it was true that Yuri was sick minded and ahd cheated on her in the most unbelievable way, Sooyeon could not help but still love Yuri... She still loved the kind Yuri, not the Witch Yuri... Even if she knew that the kind Yuri never did existed before."

 

 

Yoona nodded at Jessica words.

 

Jessica gave a small smile. "Actually, I think Sooyeon feels better now after telling her life story to a deer."

 

"Huh?" Yoona tilted her head in confusion.

 

"Nothing..." Jessica looked at Yoona.

 

Jessica could feel something... Something stirring inside her... It was as if, a part of the old her was coming back...