Name

Broken

The Teacher stared at who Yoona had pointed to.

 

"You...You want J-J-Je..." The teacher stuttered, not daring to even say out Jessica's name.

 

"Yeap!" Yoona smiled. "She looks friendly!"

 

"Puh!" A student who was drinking water spitted out the water in and stared at Yoona.

 

"I'll go and sit right next to her~" Yoona said cheerfully and walked toward the corner seat.

 

"Erm... Alright Yoona..." The teacher mumbled softly. Who was she to stop that student?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Hi! My name is Yoona! Im Yoona!" Yoona said cheerfully and extended her hand out.

 

"..."

 

"Oh, are you the quiet friendly type?" Yoona continued chatting, talking actually, to the silent Jessica.

 

"..."

 

"So, will you tell me your name?"

 

"..."

 

Yona heard a laugh near her, she turned to her right and saw that it was the girl named Tiffany who was laughing.

 

"Ah... Tiffany-ssi..." 

 

Tiffany grinned. "I see that you've been trying hard to coax some reponse from Miss Ice princess here." Tiffany pointed at Jessica, who was blankly staring her desk. "Forget it."

 

"Why should I forget about it?" Yoona asked, curious.

 

"Well, Ice princess here barely responses to anything." Tiffany replied with her know-it-all voice. "Well, except that one time she tried to warn me from slamming my forehead against the lockers..." A blush creeped up on the girl's face.

 

"Ooooh..." Yoona nodded. "So, Tiffany-ssi, what is her name?"

 

Tiffany smirked and started speaking in her annoying know-it-all voice again. "You do know that the ice princess here only responses to me, right? Anway, her name is Jess-"

 

"Jessica."

 

Yoona turned her head to the cold voice.

 

"Y-Your name is Jessica?" Yoona asked, wanting to confirm it.

 

Jessica slightly nodded her head.

 

Tiffany stared, shock at the situation happening right in her eyes.

 

Jessica had just spoken to the new girl! How could she?! It had taken Tiffany two painful years to finally get a response from Jessica and all it took was, what? 5 minutes from the new girl?

 

Unconciously, Tiffany was glaring at Yoona.

 

"Nice to meet you, Jessica-ssi! I'm-"

 

"Yoona."

 

Tiffany was boiling. Three response from Jessica to Yoona. Jessica was supposed to be responsing to her, the most friendliest student in the entire school! But noooooo, she just had to response to the new girl!

 

"Tiffany."

 

Tiffany's inner thoughts were broken by that voice. Calling her name.

 

"Yeah?" Tiffany answered cheerfully.

 

"Stop glaring at Yoona. It doesn't suit you."  Jessica said monotonely.

 

Tiffany didn't know if she should be happy or sad. Jessica had in a way shield Yoona from her glares but also had in a way, complimented her.

 

Needless to say, the whole class was shocked at all their eyes were focused on the three girls.

 

Things were getting interesting.