What they saw

Broken

Double update

 

--------------------

 

 

"Tiffany!"

 

 

Tiffany looked up, her eyes widened, and she quickly wiped away her tears. "What are you doing here." She said coldly.

 

 

"I...I... Why are you crying?" The girl asked back. She went forward and squat down beside the crying girl.

 

 

"Go away." 

 

 

"I won't."

 

 

Tiffany glared at the latter. And then her eyes softened, tears flowing out of them.

 

 

"I'm... I'm sorry, Tiffany. Sorry..."

 

 

Tiffany leaned her head on the girl. "It's... It's alright, Yoona."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"What. The."  Jessica stared at the two people inside the room.

 

 

"Shika!~" The crying girl stood up and ran forward. She wrapped her arms around Jessica. "I thought you've left me... Wahhhh"

 

 

Jessica stilled, and she stared at the taller girl. "What. Are. You. Two. Doing. Here."

 

 

"Erm... " The tall girl scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. "It's a long story."

 

 

"Well, summarise it." Jessica spat.

 

 

"Yuri... She had well... lost her memory." Sooyoung gestured to the girl who was hugging Jessica. "All she remembers is that you are her girlfriend."

 

 

Jessica glared at Sooyoung. "What is this? A new game for you two?"

 

 

"No. no! It's real!" Sooyoung replied.

 

 

"Yeah right."  Jessica pushed the hugging girl away from her roughly. "Stop all your games. Do you really think that I'll believe you again?" Jessica sneered.

 

 

Yuri looked at Jessica, and she bit her lower lips. "Shika, why are you being so mean?"

 

 

Jessica merely glared.

 

 

"Sooyoung, Shika is being mean to me" Yuri whined and tottered over to Sooyoung and she wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's arm. 

 

 

"Stop. Just stop. Geumanhaeyo." 

 

"I'm not lying, Jessica..." Sooyoung replied. She fumbled around, and took out a piece of crumpled paper out from her pocket. "You see, this is an official report from the hospital."

 

 

Jessica walked forward and eyed the paper suspiciously. Then she thought of something.

 

 

"Yuri, dance."

 

 

 

"Huh? Ok." Yuri released her hold on Sooyoung and started twirling around in circles. Like a ballerina.

 

 

"Ok. I believe you." Yuri hated ballet. And even if she was trying to play games with Jessica, Jessica knew that Yuri would never ever dance ballet for fun.

 

 

"Yay!" Sooyoung smiled.

 

 

"But even so, I am not going to be with Yuri."

 

 

Sooyoung pouted.

 

 

"She losing her memory? She deserves it." Jessica said coldly again, and she walked out of the room.

 

 

"Jessica!"

 

 

"Shika!"

 

 

Jessica never once look back as she walked out of the library.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Oh Tiffany!" Yoona suddenly remembered her promise to Jessica. "I am supposed to call Jessica when either of us have found you."

 

 

Yoona took out her phone from her pocket. "But wait... I don't have her number."

 

 

Tiffany pushed the phone out of Yoona's hands. "All you ever think of is Jessica. Have you ever spared a thought for me?"

 

 

"Of course!" Yoona replied.

 

 

"Oh really? You missed our date for Jessica, and now, you want to call Jessica."

 

 

Yoona had explained the reason for her absence to Tiffany a while ago.

 

 

"Tiffany.. I do.. I do care for you." 

 

 

"Do you like me?"

 

 

"Huh? What do you mean? How course I do." Yoona replied, thinking that Tiffany was just jealous of the attention that Jessica was having. It was true that Yoona had not been a very good friend to Tiffany.

 

 

"Then..."

 

 

"Then?" Yoona asked.

 

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"