His Confession

I Knew You Were Different...

The Next Morning At School.

Siwoo was waiting for Nana after school.

Nana arrived half an hour late because a teacher needed some help from her.

Siwoo was getting worried.

Suddenly,he saw Nana walking towards him.

Siwoo stood up in anger.

"Where did you go?It's been half an hour!I was so worried about you!"scolded Siwoo.

Nana was shocked to see him like that.

She didn't know that Siwoo would worry about her.

In just a few seconds,she started crying.

Siwoo felt guilty and ran towards her.

"Nana,why are you crying?I wasn't mad at you.I was just worried that something might happen to you."said Siwoo while looking at her face.

After hearing his words,Nana stopped crying but she had some difficulty to speak.

"Why were you worried about me?"Nana lifted her head to look at Siwoo.

Siwoo was speechless.

'I...uhm....I..."Siwoo tried not to look at Nana's eyes.

"Let's sit down first."said Siwoo.

He tried to avoid the question.

The two friends sat down and Siwoo still had a hard time saying something.

Siwoo was sitting on the left and Nana was sitting on the right.

"Why do you want to see me in private?"Nana's head was facing downwards and her hands were put together.

"The reason I wanted to see you in private is....what I want to say is that...."Siwoo kept stuttering everytime words came out of his mouth.

Suddenly,Siwoo turned his head to Nana with his eyes closed and straightened his back.

Nana looked at Siwoo with an innocent face.

"I THINK I LIKE YOU,NANA!"Siwoo suddenly shouted at Nana with his eyes still closed.

Nana was so shocked that she immediately became speechless.

Siwoo slowly opened his right eye and then his left.

"I liked you from the first moment I saw you.Every part of you was perfect.Every time I saw you talking with another guy,it made me feel angry and that was when I knew that I had to make a move before somebody else does." Siwoo said everything will all his heart.

Nana started to blush.

"Nana?What's wrong?Do you have a fever?Your face is red."Siwoo reached out his hand to feel Nana's forehead.

Nana quickly pushed Siwoo's hand away.

Nana tried to run away from him but Siwoo stood up and caught her hand causing them to face each other.

Nana didn't have the guts to look at Siwoo's eyes but Siwoo kept staring her.

Suddenly,Siwoo asked Nana in a slow voice.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he said.

After hearing his words,Nana quickly turned her head to face him with her eyes wide open.

Siwoo smiled.

"I will accept that as a 'yes'."he said.

Nana smiled back at him.

Moments later,they both decided to sit down and have a chat.