She's Got Skills

I Knew You Were Different...

In Front Of The School Gate.

Nana was waiting for her friends to come.

Ailee and Lee Seul came waving at her.

"You guys came just in time.Let's go."said Nana.

Nana leaded the way since it was where she wanted to go.

 

A Few Minutes Later In An Alley.

"Nana,where are we?"Ailee asked Nana since she was scared.

"Its a shortcut.I've been here many times.Just trust me."replied Nana.

Lee Seul and Ailee had no choice but to trust her.

Suddenly,a few men came out of nowhere.

"Nana,who are those guys?"asked Lee Seul.

"I don't know."replied Nana.She sounded like she was really scared.

"How come you don't know?!"Ailee scolded Nana because she said that she could trust her.

"Well,well,well.Who do we have here?A few high school girls."said one of the guys.He looked like he worked out his whole life.

"Go away!Don't come near us!"Nana shouted at them since she was scared.

But the guys just came straight at them.

 

A Few Meters Away.

Jr and Siwoo were hiding behind a dumpster.

Back at school,Jr accidentally heard their conversation and decided to follow them thinking that maybe something bad will happen.

Jr decided to ask Siwoo to follow him.At first he denied but somehow something made him decided to go.

"Hey Jr,look.I think they may be in trouble."Siwoo whispered to Jr since he didn't want them to be discovered.

"I knew something like this would happen.Let's go help them."right before Jr and Siwoo wanted to help the girls,they saw something shocking that made their jaw drop.

 

The Girls' Situation.

"What are we going to do?They're getting near."Ailee whispered to the two girls.

But Lee Seul just took a few steps to the front.

"Lee Seul!What are you doing!Let's go!"Nana shouted at Lee Seul but she just ignored her.

Lee Seul tied her hair up and put a smile on her face.

Suddenly,she was fighting all of the guys who were there.

*Dush*

*Slap*

*Smack*

*Whap*

*Kapoww*

She flung her punch and legs at them causing them to fall down.

"Le...Let's...Let's g...go guys."One of the men ordered them to back off.

Ailee and Nana just kept their mouth open.

Lee Seul turned around to look at her friends.

"Lee Seul,how did you do that?"Ailee asked her.

"My dad is a martial arts teacher.He taught me a few tricks."Lee Seul answered her with a smile on her face.

"Ohhh..."that was the only thing they could say since they were shocked.

 

The Boys' Situation.

Jr and Siwoo were still hiding behind the dumpster.

"She's got skills."Siwoo said to Jr.

"I can see that."replied Jr.

"Are you SURE you like her?"Siwoo asked Jr emphasizing the word 'SURE'.

"Of course!I know my own heart,alright?"Jr answered his question with a confident tone.

Siwoo didn't know what to talk about next and kept quiet.

"Let's go,Siwoo.I don't want them to know we're here."Jr and Siwoo quickly went far away from the girls.

 

The Girls' Situation.

"Well?Where were you going to take us to,Nana?"Lee Seul asked Nana while untying her hair.

"Actually,I was going to take you guys to the amusement park but maybe we'll go there next time.I think were not in the situation to go there now."Nana replied to Lee Seul while Ailee and her were hugging each other in fright.

"I think Nana is right."Ailee just agreed to Nana's decision.

"Are you guys sure?Well,if that's you guys want,but make sure we go there someday.I haven't been to an amusement park for some time now."Lee Seul sounded like she was smiling but her face had no expression.At all.

After that,the girls decided to go their seperate ways.