I Like You

I Knew You Were Different...

Meanwhile...

"So girls,what do you want to do now?"Siwoo didn't have anything to do so he asked the girls.

"Let's check out clothes."said Ailee.

"What about you,Nana?"asked Siwoo,but she didn't have the guts to answer.

"Since your not saying anything,let's go shopping!!!"Ailee pulled Nana's hand and went to every shop in the mall.

Siwoo didn't have a choice but to follow them because he was the one who wanted to split up with them.

After all the shopping,Ailee went to the bathroom and left Siwoo and Nana outside.

The two went to a bench and sat down.

Siwoo and Nana didn't have anything to say to each other.

"Where do you want to go next?"asked Siwoo.

"Up to you."Nana answered with her face down out of nervousness.

"Nana,can we meet somewhere this Monday?"asked Siwoo.

"Why?"Nana was shocked to hear that the person she liked wanted to meet her.

"I'll tell you later.Meet me at the park after school,alone,alright?"Siwoo gave Nana a big smile after saying his words.

"Alright."said Nana.

Just a few minutes after their conversation,Ailee came out of the bathroom.

The threeof them headed where they were suppose to meet Jr and Lee Seul.

 

On The Other Side Of The Mall...

"What is it that you want to say?"asked Jr.

"What do you think of me?"asked Lee Seul.

Jr was silent for awhile.

Lee Seul stayed quiet and waited for his answer.

"Well...uhm..."said Jr.

"I like you."Jr was shocked to hear the words that came out of his mouth.

"You like me?"Lee Seul tried to confirm Jr's words.

"Uhm...Yeah.In...In a friendly way."Jr tried to cover his mistake by lying.

He put on a fake smile.

"Oh.Okay then."replied Lee Seul.

"Let's go.They're probably waiting for us."Jr didn't want to make the atmosphere awkward.

"Yeah.We should probably go."replied Lee Seul.

The two of them walked without saying a word.

 

The Five Friends Meet.

"What did you guys do?Buy all the stuff in every shop?"Jr surprised to see all the paper bags that Siwoo was carrying.

"You do NOT know what I have been through...*pant pant*."Siwoo was breathless of carrying all the paper bags for the girls.

"Didn't you guys buy anything?"Ailee searched for anything that Jr or lee Seul were carrying but there was nothing.

"Nope.We just went for a walk."answered Jr.

"Are you guys sure that you didn't do anything else?"Nana couldn't help but to feel curious.

"What do you mean?!"Jr didn't know what to say.

Lee Seul just stood still and stayed quiet.

"Nothing."Nana gave Jr a big smile.

"Where should we go next?"Siwoo asked trying to change the topic preventing them from fighting.

"I think we should get back home.It's getting late."said Ailee.

"Ailee's right.Maybe we can go out again next time."said Lee Seul.