The First Time I Saw You

I Knew You Were Different...

KRINGGG!!!

Jr's alarm clock was always the first thing that he hears in the morning.He reached out his hand from under the sheets for his alarm clock with his eyes barely open. 

7:45a.m.

"Oh My God!I'm late for the first day of school!"

Jr jumped out of his bed and went straight for the showers.

After he was ready,he ran down the strairs as fast as he could.

His older brother was already out of the house before him because he had a date with Rian.

"Good Mor..."his mother didn't get to finish her words and was cut by her son.

"Good Morning Mum.Sorry but I'm late for school.Thanks Mum."he grabed a piece of toast and ran out of the house.

All his mother could do was smile at her clumsy son.

 

At Seoul Arts High School.

7:55a.m.

"That was close."he thought to himself.

"I'm finally back."He walked through the school gates with a big smile on his face hoping that he can have a good day at school.

 

At Class.

Jr walked into his class to see all his friends waving at him.He waved back and walked towards them.

"Long time no see."said Siwoo,his bestfriend.

"You guys haven't change a bit."he said while giving high fives to his friends.

 

KRINGGG!!!

The bell rang meaning its time for the class to start.

Jr took his place next to Siwoo at the back of the class and put on his earphones to listen to music.

Suddenly,the homeroom teacher came into the class with a beautiful girl next to him.All the students became silent after seeing the girl but Jr was still busy listening to music.He didn't notice that the homeroom teacher was in front of the class.

"Good morning class.Today there will be a new student in our class so please take good care of her."said their homeroom teacher.

"Hello.My name is Lee Seul.Nice to meet you."although she was beautiful but the way she greeted everyone wasn't the way other students would greet.She sounded like she didn't care about life anymore.

"Hey Jr.Look.There's a new girl in the class."said Siwoo pointing at Lee Seul.

Jr unplugged his earphones and looked in front.He was totally shocked to see a girl that beautiful in his class.He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Lee Seul,why don't you take your seat."said the homeroom teacher while pointing at the seat next to Nana.

Nana's seat is at the row next to Jr's.

Lee Seul walked towards her seat and took out her books.

"Hi.My name is Kim Jae Hee but you can call me Nana.It's nice meeting you."Nana held out her hand out to Lee Seul waiting to shake her hand but she just ignored her and looked straight front.

Nana just put her hand down and focused at the teacher after Lee Seul rejected her handshake.

Everybody was focusing on their teacher except for one person.Jr kept staring at her for a long time,until Lee Seul gave him a look that can kill him.

Jr quickly turned to the front and stopped staring at her but he still couldn't get Lee Seul out of his mind.

 

During Recess.

Jr was lining up to take his food with Siwoo.After they took their seat, Jr said somrthing to break the silence.

"Hey, Siwoo."

"What?"Siwoo was still focusing on eating his food.

"What was the name of the new girl in our class this morning?"Jr asked his friend about Lee Seul's name since he was busy listening to music.

"Why do you ask?"Siwoo asked with a puzzled face but his mouth was still full with unchewed food.

"Well...I have to know her name since she is in our class.I didn't get to hear her introduction because I was busy listening to music."said Jr.

"Her name is Lee Seul.Nice name but her face looked like she could eat someone."

Jr stared at Siwoo with a serious face that made Siwoo stopped talking and continue eating.That was the first time that Jr ever gave a serious look since he was so loving and caring.

Lee Seul was sitting alone at her table.

Suddenly,Ailee and Nana came and sat with her.

"Hi,you're new here,right?We are in the same class."Ailee asked Lee Seul.

"So?"answered Lee Seul.

"My name is Ailee and this is Jae Hee,but she prefers to be called Nana."Ailee introduced herself and Nana to her.

"Hi,I introduced myself to you earlier,right?"Nana asked Lee Seul.

"Hi,my name is Lee Seul.I think you guys knew since I introduced myself to you guys in class this mornng."Lee Seul had to introduce herself since Ailee and Nana introduced themselves.

"Well,I hope we can be friends."Nana said to Lee Seul with a smile on her face.

"Whatever."Lee Seul answered Nana.

 

After School Ended.

Jr was running down the hall as fast as he could towards his locker because he had some issues to settle at home.

Suddenly, he ran into someone without realising.They fell down to the ground and their books were scattered.He couldn't lift his head up because he was in so much pain.

"Watch where you're going."he heard a girl scolding him and quickly apologised without looking at the girl's face.He collected all the scattered book on the floor.

When he lifted his head to give back her book, he was shocked to see Lee Seul staring at him.

That was the first time his heart was beating so fast and it was also the first time he actually saw her up close.

Lee Seul snatched her books from his hands and quickly left Jr on the ground and didn't look back.

Jr kept staring at Lee Seul until she was out of sight.He leaned by the lockers beside him and couldn't stop smiling until he remembered that he had to go back home.

He ran as fast as he can but he just kept smiling own his own.