A Friend's Suggestion

I Knew You Were Different...

At The School Park.

The three girl gather at the park to hear what Nana was going to say.

"Come on,Nana.What did you want to say to us?You know that I get curious easily."Ailee couldn't wait to hear what Nana was going to say.

Lee Seul just stared at Nana,waiting for her to spill out her words.

Nana continued,"Alright,alright.Relax.Okay,make sure you guys are ready for this.Tomorrow I'm going to..."

 

---

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"Ailee stood up in shock as soon as she heard the words coming out of Nana's mouth.

"Are you sure  about what you're going to do?I mean,what if you get a bad respond.You might get hurt."Lee Seul was worried about Nana's decision.She didn't want her to get hurt.

"I'm sure.Next Monday,I'm going to confess my love for Siwoo."Ailee and Lee Seul could tell that she was serious about it.

"Well,if you REALLY like him,and you REALLY want to confess,its your choice.Just make sure,if you get rejected or something,tell us and we'll kick his !"the three girls laughed at what Ailee just said.

"Hey guys,since tomorrow's Saturday,let's go to the amusement park.We didn't get to go the other day."Ailee suggested to her friends because she had nothing else to do during the weekend.

"Well,we were planning to go there in the first place..."Nana said after hearing Ailee's decision.

"Okay.Since you guys aren't saying anything,that means in front of the entrance at ten in the morning."Lee Seul and Nana didn't have a choice,so they just agreed.

"Don't be late."The bell rang meaning recess was finished.

The three girls went to their classroom and had a chat.

 

---

 

"Jr,are you doing anything tomorrow?"Siwoo asked to Jr.

"No.Why?"Jr replied Siwoo with a puzzled face.

"Let's go somewhere fun."suggested Siwoo.

"Like?"answered Jr.

"I don't know.Where do you want to go?I just want to go somewhere fun."Jr look at him feeling confused.

"Well,the only place that I think that's fun is the amusement park."said Jr.

"Let's go there tomorrow,please?"Siwoo asked Jr with an innocent face.

"I don't know."Jr was thinking whether he should go or not.

"Please~?"Siwoo begged to Jr so he would go.

"Okay."Jr agreed to him with a smile.

"Great.What time?"asked Siwoo.

"I don't know.It was your idea.You handle it."siad Jr.

"Alright.We'll meet at the entrance at ten."Siwoo wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to Jr so that he wouldn't forget.

"What?!That early?"Jr didn't want to go there early in the morning because he was lazy.

"Well then,YOU handle it."said Siwoo emphasizing on the 'YOU'.

"No.I don't want to."Jr immediately rejected.

"Then,NO COMPLAINING!"shouted Siwoo.

Jr didn't have a choice but to follow Siwoo's orders.

"Alright,alright.Suits you."Jr answered Siwoo with a frown on his face.

"Haha.I knew you were going to say that."said Siwoo.

 

---

 

The school bell rang and all the students walked out of their classes.

Jr has been thinking a lot about his decision to confess to Lee Seul.

Suddenly,he had an idea.

Jr decided to ask lee Seul out for a meal after school.

And coincidentally,he saw Lee Seul standing at her locker.

Jr gathered all his courage and walked straight towards but suddenly,he stopped when he saw Lee Seul's friends came to her.

His courage suddenly fades away like dust in the wind.

He let out a loud sigh and walked far away from Lee Seul.

Jr kept thinking if he will ever get to let out his words to Lee Seul.