A Happy Day For Him

I Knew You Were Different...

Its been a week since Lee Seul first came to Seoul Arts High School but Jr still hasn't confessed his feelings for her.

Lee Seul came down the stairs wearing her school uniform with her backpack on her shoulders.

"Good Morning,Lee Seul."Hae Sung,her sister,wished her.Actually,she's her stepsister since Lee Seul's mother married Hae Sung's father.

"Hmm."Lee Seul just answered her sister.

Lee Seul placed her backpack beside the table and sat down beside her sister to have breakfast.

Lee Seul's mother already prepared cereal for her.

"Lee Seul,today me and Yoo Jin are going to the beach.Do you want to come with us after school?"Hae Sung asked her sister while eating her cereal.

"No thanks,unni.I think I'm just going to stay at home after school."Lee Seul rejected her sister because she didn't like to go to the beach.

"Well,if that's your decision but don't regret it later."Hae Sung said to her little sister with an innocent face.

After breakfast,Lee Seul went straight for school but something was bothering her.

She felt like someone was following her but everytime she looked back,there was no one.

Lee Seul stopped walking and pulled out her hairband from her pocket.

She tied her hair up and suddenly,someone touched her left shoulder from behind.

Lee Seul quickly held the person's arm and flipped him.

He fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Lee Seul was shocked to see that it was Jr.The person who bumped into her.

"What were you doing?Who are you?"Lee Seul asked Jr with a puzzled face.

"Wo...would..you...he...help...me...u..up..f...first.*cough*"Jr couldn't speak properly because he was in pain.

Lee Seul rolled her eyes and pulled him up so that he could stand up properly.

After Jr had the strength to talk,he introduced himself to Lee Seul since he didn't had the chance a few days ago.

"My name is Jung Ui Bong but people call me Jr.You're Lee Seul,right?"said Jr.

"How did you know my name?"asked Lee Seul.

"We are in the same class."replied Jr.

"Why did you follow me?"Lee Seul asked Jr while untying her hairband.

"I wasn't following you.Since we are going to school,we might as well go together but as soon as I touched you shoulder,you flipped me for no reason."explained Jr while walking to school with Lee Seul.

"I thought it was someone else."said Lee Seul.

They decided to go to school together.

After a few minutes,Jr said something to break the silence.

"Lee Seul,are you always this silent?"Jr asked Lee Seul while looking at her.

His felt like he could fly but tried his best to hide his feelings.

"Yes.Is that a problem?"Lee Seul answered Jr's question while putting her earphones on.

"Nope.Just asking."replied Jr.

Jr felt like he had the happiest day of his life but he's still considering whether to confess his love for her.

 

At Class.

Lee Seul entered the class followed by Jr.

Siwoo was shocked to see them coming in together.

Jr walked towards Siwoo and sat beside him.

"Hey Jr,did Lee Seul and you came to school together?"Siwoo immedeately asked Jr as soon as he sat down.

"No.What made you think that?"Jr lied to Siwoo because he didn't want Siwoo to spread any rumors about it.

After Jr answered question,Siwoo ignored him and looked in front but something tells him that there is something that Jr is hiding.

Nana and Ailee called for Lee Seul after she came into the class.

Nana actually had something to say to Lee Seul and Ailee.

I asked Nana to tell her first since they both came earlier than Lee Seul but she still wanted to wait for Lee Seul.

"Hurry up.What were you going to tell us,Nana?"Ailee couldn't wait for Nana's news.

"Okay.This might be shocking but..."right before Nana was going tell them the news,the school bell rang and their homeroom teacher came in to check their attendance.

Ailee felt frustrated intsead and told Nana to tell her during recess at the park.

Lee Seul wasn't really interested at Nana's news but since she is a close friend to her,she didn't mind.

Ailee quickly took her seat in front of Nana's seat.