I Think I Like Her

I Knew You Were Different...

The Next Day.

Jr was having breakfast with his brother.

"You're early today.What's with the big smile?"JB asked his brother that was busy eating toast that his mother made.He couldn't get his smile off his face.

"Why,hyung?Are you saying that I can't smile on my own?"Jr asked his brother while staring at his face seriously.

"It was just a question."Jr laughed at his brother because he looked frightened.JB didn't have any choice but to laugh with his little brother.

"Are you going out with Rian noona today,hyung?"asked Jr.

"Yup.Today we are going to the mall.It was her decision."JB replied.

"Make sure you have fun."Jr said to his rother with a smile on his face.

"Well,I don't want to be late for school again.Bye Mum.Bye hyung."said Jr while waving goodbye.

His mother and brother waved back at them.

 

At School.

Lee Seul,Nana and Ailee were having a chat at Nana's desk.

"Hey Lee Seul,you're pretty but why do you look angry?"asked Ailee.

"I don't know."replied Lee Seul.

At the same time,Siwoo came in and took his seat.

While Siwoo was walking towards his seat,Nana kept staring at Siwoo without blinking.

"Nana,what is wrong with you?"asked Lee Seul but she didn't reply.Instead,she kept staring at Siwoo.

Ailee and Lee Seul looked at where she was staring.Then,they both looked back at her.

"Nana,do you have a crush on Siwoo?"Ailee asked Nana with a shocked face.

"Why?Are you in love with him?Are you his girlfriend?"Nana answered Ailee's question while giving her a deadly look.

"No!It was just a question,alright?"replied Ailee.

Lee Seul who couldn't stand her friends quickly took out her earphones and put them on.

Suddenly,Jr came into the class with his hands in his pockets and his earphones in his ear.

Siwoo waved at him with joy.

"Doesn't Siwoo look cute when he is happy?"Nana asked her friends but there was no reply.Instead there were sighs.

Jr sat next to Siwoo and unplugged his earphones.

"Wow.You're on time today."said Siwoo while clapping his hands at Jr.

"What?Is it that surprising?"asked Jr.

Siwoo nodded with confidence.

"I think this is the first time you're this early."

Jr laughed at his bestfriend then turned his head to look at Lee Seul.

She was still busy listening to music while her friends were talking to each other.

Jr asked Siwoo while looking at Lee Seul,"Hey Siwoo,what do you think of Lee Seul?She's pretty,right?"

Siwoo was puzzled when Jr asked him that question.

And thats when he realised.

"Wait.Jr,are you...do you...?"Siwoo asked in shock.

Jr turned his head to talk to his friend.

"I think I like her."Jr told his friend with a smile on his  face.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!"Siwoo shouted at Jr while standing and slamming his desk.

Everyone was staring at him like a wierd person except for Lee Seul.

Jr pulled him back down to his seat.

"Don't make such a big fuss about it,Siwoo."whispered Jr,controlling his words.

"Are you out of your mind?She looks like she haven't smiled in ages!"Siwoo whispered back at Jr with anger.

Right before Jr was going to answer Siwoo,the bell rang and their homeroom teacher came in to check their attendence.

"We will talk about this later."whispered Siwoo while looking to the front.

 

During Recess.

Siwoo and Jr sat at the table that was next to Lee Seul,Ailee and Nana's table.

"Isn't Siwoo cute when he's eating?"Nana just kept staring at Siwoo while picking at her food instead of eating it.

"Nana,you think Siwoo looks cute in everything he does."Ailee replied to Nana with an exhausted voice.

"True."said Nana.

Ailee just couldn't stand her anymore and just ate her food.

The cafeteria was so noisy that it sounded like there was a fire but Lee Seul just kept silent and ate her food.

Jr who was staring at her all the time realised that personality of her.

He was curious about the reason why Lee Seul barely talks.

 

After Recess.

In Class.

"Lee Seul,Ailee,let's go somewhere after school."Nana proposed to her friends that they should go somewhere fun.

"Why?"Lee Seul asked her out of curiosity.

"It's a secret."whispered Nana.

"Okay.I'm in.What about you,Lee Seul?"Ailee accepted Nana's proposal and decided to go.

"No problem."Lee Seul decided to go with them since she had nothing else to do after school.

"Alright.After school,meet me in front of the school gate."said Nana.

"Okay."said Lee Seul.