Words In His Mind

I Knew You Were Different...

At The Amusement Park.

"What are you doing here?"Nana quickly asks the boys once they met.

"What are YOU doing here?"Siwoo asked Nana back.

"I asked first."replied Nana.

"I don't care."answered Siwoo.

The next thing they know,they were fighting like cats and dogs.

"Hey you guys,stop it."Ailee tried her best to stop them.

"Why did you guys come here?"asked Jr.

"What else?Of course to have fun.Did you guys follow us here?"Nana felt something suspicious about the two of them.

"No!Why should we?!"shouted Siwoo.

Everyone at the amusement park stared at him including his friends.

"Why did you shout?"asked Jr.

"I don't know."Siwoo replied with his head down.

"Hey,since we bumped into each other,let's have a drink."asked Nana.

"That's a good idea.Follow me.I know a place that's perfect for us.It's just around the corner."Siwoo and the girls followed Jr out of the amussement park eventhough they didn't know where he was taking them.

 

A Few Minutes Later.

The five friends arrived at a nearby restaurant.

"What are we doing here?"Lee Seul asked Jr while staring at the restaurant's signboard showing 'The Beauty'.

"What else?We're going to have a meal here.It's on me."answered Jr.

"Are you sure?This place looks expensive."Siwoo was worried about how Jr was going to afford dinner there.

"Don't worry.You guys are going to be surprised when we get in."said Jr.

When they entered the restaurant and found a place to sit,a waitress came to them to take their order.

"Aren't you tired of coming here?"said the waitress.

"I'm sorry,noona,but I just can't stop coming here."replied Jr.

"I know you don't mean that."said the waitress.

"Hey guys,this is my hyung's girlfriend,Lee Ji Kyung but she prefers to be called Rian.Told you guys would be surprised."Jr introduced rian to his friends.

"Hello.Nice to meet you guys."said Rian.

"Nice to meet you,too."said Ailee.

"I didn't know that Jr had a big brother.Are you guys the same age?"asked Nana.

"No.He's 20 and I'm 19."replied Rian.

"What are you doing here?"Siwoo asked Rian out of curiosity.

"My parents own this place,so I'm working here to help my parents."answered Rian.

"Really?!Your parents own this huge restaurant?"Ailee was shocked to hear Rian's words.

"Yup.It was opened when I was your age."said Rian.

"It's been two years since this reataurant was opened.Back then,it wasn't this grand,but now,even billionaires come here."said Jr.

After their long conversation,they ordered what they were craving for.

Since Jr is a permanent customer and that his brother is the owner's daughter's boyfriend,he can always pay less whenever he comes.

After the five friends had their meal,they decided to go shopping together.

They said goodbye to Rian and set off.

They arrived to The Mall at two.

"Hey guys,since we're in a group,let's split up."Siwoo decided to split up with his friends because he thought that there were to many of them.

"What if,Ailee and Nana come with me,and Jr,you go with Lee Seul,okay?"everyone else kept silent.

"Okay.Since you guys are not answering,it's a 'yes' then."Siwoo quickly grabbed Nana's hand ,and she grabbed Ailee's.

Jr and Lee Seul had nothing to say to each other.

While they were walking together,Jr tried to break the silence.

"So,where do you want to go?"asked Jr.

"Up to you."Lee Seul answered Jr's question and straed at him.

Jr couldn't bare to look at her face,

"Let's go get some ice cream."replied Jr.

"Okay."said Lee Seul.

After searching for a place that sold ice cream,they finally found one.

"What flavour do you want?"asked Jr.

"Chocolate."answered Lee Seul.

Jr was sad to hear her answer because he wanted vanilla and thought that maybe they think alike.

Jr placed their order and got their ice creams.

"Let's find a place to sit."said Lee Seul.

Luckily,there was a bench near them.

They walked to the bench and sat down.

Jr couldn't stop thinking about what to say.

"What do I say?Should I say she looks pretty?Should I ask if she is interested in anybody?Should I confess?No!We're in a mall for god's sake!"everything was lingering in his mind.

Suddenly,Lee Seul asked Jr something...