Meeting my love

My Typical Love Story

                      {Seung A}

                                        I wrap my arms around my mothers and follow behind her. We were standing in the lobby of Jaebum's hotel. It was so sudden, my mother decides to set up this date to meet each other before the wedding. Butterflies were beginning to attack my stomach as I spot Jaebum's mother waiting patiently and smiling at us. "Hello", she bow,
                                        I let go of my mother's arm and place my hands in front of my stomach and bend over giving her my polite bow. "Hello Mrs.Im Sungeun, I'm the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Oh. My name is Oh Seung A. It's nice to meet you" She look at me for a frozen 10 seconds before she smile and show me the way into the restaurant.  Passing through with the mother, check! 

                                       "I'm very sorry for this but my son is late to this meeting" she told my mother, I shook my head "It's alright, I can wait" the longer, the better. My legs were beginning to shake and my hands becoming heated and sweaty. "Excuse me, but is it alright if I go to the restroom first?" I was about to get up and go until someone ran towards us. I look up, he was smiling and trying to catch his breath. "Sorry that I came late"
                                        Tears begin to conquer my eyes, my view was becoming blurry. "O-oppa..." I said silently, almost like a whisper. He bow and look back up, then his eyes adverted towards me. "You..." he pointed at me "Are you?" yes, that's right oppa! I'm that girl! Say that name you used to call me! "Are you Miss Oh Seung A, my soon-to-be wife?" finally, I let one tear slide down. His smile slowly turning upside down "What's wrong?" Oh no! I screwed up!
                                        "Haha, sorry! Something got into my eye! I need to go to the bathroom first" I wipe away my tears and ran to the bathroom.

                                        I hid in one of the open stalls. My tears started to burst out, he doesn't remember me? I took out my wallet from my purse and open it. In the holder was a small ring, "Does Oppa not remember me?..."

                                        I walk back after that embarrassing incident. They begin to eat before me. I took the seat next to my mother and apoligize for that comotion earlier. I rest my purse on my lap and grab the napkin. "Seung A, today we have a steak special and we like for you and your mother to try it" I smile and thanked her.

                                        I begin to eat when I couldn't help but look up at Jaebum, he was eating happily. His hair was colored in a dirty blonde and he was dressed in a jean blazer with black khakies. Then I moved to his face, it still look the same 16 years ago. My eyes stare at his lips and up to his nose bridge until I saw his eyes that was staring straight back at me. My face burned up as I advert my attention some where else.

                                        "So, Mrs. Oh...I'd like to ask your daughter something. Is it alright if we get some time alone?" I, who was trying to cut the steak stare back up to him then to my mother. His mother chuckled "Mrs. Oh, how about we move to the table by the window? I like to show you our view" my mother stood up but quickly I held onto the hem of her skirt, "Mom" she looks back at me,

                                        "Talk all you guys want. It is 2 more days until the wedding" she release my grip and follow Jaebum's mother.

                                        "Oh. Seung. A" I heard his voice call me, it has changed. The voice sounded much lower now, and it sounded so cold. It was then that I felt it, his aura that surround me felt so distance and cold, yet he was right before my eyes. "We are going to be husband and wife in 2 days...I would like to tell you that, between us. Is nothing but a contract" it hit me hard, on the chest was where his words came straight at me and stabbed me. 
                                        "I don't know how our stupid parents came up with this stupid idea but then I'm marrying you for a different reason. So I don't expect you to call me husband and you should never expect from me to call wife either" it was coming back up, those tears. My vision was again blurry, "Why are crying?" where's my oppa. Suddenly I felt something warm touch my cheek. Jaebum, whose words were cooler than ice, wipe away my tears that I couldn't stop dripping. "A girl shouldn't cry in front of a guy" he chuckled "it's annoying and useless" 


{Author's Note}                                       
I wrote this listening to some ballad songs. So this chapter depended on what mood I was in.
But hope to get more subscribers and comments so it'll inspire me easier. The title is
"My Typical Love Story" but I want to let the viewers/readers know that it will not follow
exactly as those cliche stories, because I hate cliche stories too. I'm very exciting to write
the next few chapters because it's all coming to me at once! HAHA! I'll update when I have
time. HEHE :)