Meeting Simon

My Typical Love Story

{Seung A}

                        His upper body bared. My first reaction, a scream. "What...What's going on?!" he laugh then smiled "Your're so adorable" his accent was a bit rough but still confirmable. "I found you by the trash bags, so I thought to myself it's still usable, I just brought you home" I was somewhat surprised and disgusted at the same time. Is he trying to make me hate him or thank him? Then I noticed, my clothes! "Who change me!"
                                "Of course it's me, who else?"
                               "WHAT?! BUT IM A GIRL!"
                               "I've seen a woman's body before. It doesn't bother me. And you won't even remember"
                        I pout, I know that I don't remember anything but I don't want anybody to see my body without consent. "You...you didn't do anything else right?" he turn his head to look at me, without answering he stood up. His height stood tall and above me, at least 6 feet tall. He took steps towards me, his eyes observing my body. I back up, away from his own steps but was stop when I stood stuck between the wall and him. His arms defending each of my sides to leave me in the spot he had locked me in.
                               "Of course we did something...Why wouldn't I?"
                               "Don't lie...my friends told me that if it was my first time then I wouldn't be able to walk properly and I would feel pain...I..I don't feel anything"
                               "I knew it"
                        His face leaning in closer towards mine. "What are you do-" he cut me off by putting his fingers up against my lips. Then he lean in closer until he past against my cheeks then to my ear. "You are a ." My face burning towards his statement. So what if I was a .
                               "Stop fooling with me! I WANT TO GO HOME!"
                        I push him away, his face still smirking. "Your clothes are ripped and dirtied, so I threw it away. Wear those clothes home"  I nodded, then he finally put on a shirt to cover his bareness. His back facing me, I could see the tight muscles just popping out, even while wearing thick clothes you could tell that this man was tone. Oh, I wonder how much Jaebum has grown. "Yah!" his awful korean just ruining my fantasies. "Are you going to stand there all day checking me out or you want to go home?" I blushed, I didn't need to see it to know it, I felt it there. I follow after him into his living room. Nicely furnished, decorated in metallic black and white.

                       I enter his car, the smell of it just matching exactly like his bedroom. A fancy apple cinnamon scent. "Where do you live?" he started his car, "I live near the Kwangsui villages" he look at me "I see..." his voice, it sounded a bit sad. The ride towards my house was quiet, but not awkward. Alot of things were going through my mind, Jaebum...I close my eyes, imagining his smile. It felt rather quick, we already arrived at my house.
                               "I want to thank you again....uh..."
                               "Simon."
                               "Yes, Simon" I oddly smiled at him. "And you?" I look at him, should I believe this man? "Seung..ah. It's Seungah"
                               "Seungah..." he then had his hands on my shoulder and bend down since I was shorter than him. Suddenly he kissed the side of my cheek. His lips touching my flesh, "That was for being cute, Seung Ah~" Then he pat the top of my head and drove off. What.....

{Jei}

                       Easy target, wasn't it? I turn my head and saw the sleeping face of Jaebum. It's the right decision to come back here. I know it. Then I held onto my stomach that's been aching eversince this morning. The procedure just happened a few days before I came to Korea. I couldn't let him see the scar on my stomach. If he does, he'll know that I'm no longer that pure girl five years ago. Jaebum, you've always been a fool.

                       "Baby?" he questioned me. I nodded happily, "It's our baby" I took his hand and laid it onto my stomach, "Feel the bump?" he then pulls his hand back.
                               "Abort it. I've just begin to rise myself as a top model. Jei, I don't want to be a father to your child, I know it's not mine. It's that boyfriend of yours in Korea!"
                               "BUT! JUN.K YOU TOOK MY ITY!" 
                               "How can I know for sure it was your first time"
                               "Jun.K! If I didn't love you this much then I would've never lied to Jaebum in the first place that I had an opportunity in America and leave him! I came because I love you!"
                       Jun.k suddenly grabs my shoulder tightly and shakes me.

                               "Look here. I didn't tell you to follow me. You did it on your own will"

                       I was now back in the arms that still loves me. Now that I could live my life freely, I'm going to do my best and destroy whoever ruins that plan that I had. Nobody will take Jaebum from me now...not even that soon-to-be wife of his.