We Meet Again

My Typical Love Story

                            {Jaebum}

                                       I guess I handle my job properly by seeing the expression on her face. Afterwards, I just left her excusing myself I had to do 'something'. But thinking back, I wonder why did she suddenly begin to cry when she saw me? Was there something on my face? Did I smell bad? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear my cellphone ringing.

                                       "Hello?"

                                        "Yah! Jaebum!? I've been trying to call you!"

                                        "Sorry, I was in a meeting with my soon-to-be wife" I empatize the word 'wife'.

                                       "WHAT?! WIFE, when did you decided to go serious?!"

                                        "Never, just a stupid setup between my parents and hers. But at least I'm getting something out of it"

                                        "You're so awful Jaebum, I bet one day your going to pay for your selfishness" I chuckled,

                                        "By then, I probably have the money to pay everything"

                                        "Come to the usual, you would not believe who came back!"

                                        "I'll meet you there in 5 minutes, Hyungshik"

                                       I wonder what was his rush, he sounded a bit surprise and deniable. Making sure I had the space, I made a 'U' turn and drove back to the usual place.

                                       "Hyungshik" he look at me and wave his hand. Walking closer, I started to notice a woman and men sitting across from Hyungshik, but as I got closer, I knew I should've left. UInluckily, she saw me. "Jei..."

                                        She ran towards me and wrap her arms tightly around my waist. "Oppa...Jaebum oppa..." Cold sweat ran down my face. She let go and look at me, she smiled bigly. "Oppa, I'm back"

                                        I seated across from her and her friend. "Jaebum oppa, this is Park Simon from America, we were both modeling for a enterprise. He wanted to come to Korea once so he came with me" I nod my head a little at the 'Simon' guy. He smile back at me, "Jei, I'm going to go out for a moment" I watch as he exit the club, I had a very nasty feeling about this guy.

                                        "Why did you come back?"

                                        "Oppa, I just came back. Don't say that to me"

                                        "Fine. Jei, it's been 5 years...what happened?"

                                        "Oppa..."

                                        Hyungshik awkwardly stood up from his seat and left me with Jei. When he left, Jei suddenly threw her arms around my neck. "Oppa..." her voice trembled, I look more closely as I saw tears b at her inner eyes.

                                        "Oppa...tonight, let me stay in your warmth" No, this isn't right. Earlier I hear music blasting now I can just hear the sweet melting voice that I was holding in my arms. "Jei..." I slowly release my hold but she squeeze me more,

                                       "Oppa, it hurts...my heart hurts so much for the past 5 years...I thought I was going to die being away from you" I couldn't believe my heart was following her, my heart has been burning for the past 5 years.

                                       "Jei...it's alright...I'm here now aren't I?"

{Author's Note}
So I updated the third chapter of this^^ This one is shorter
but I hope you guys will start to feel like how I feel in the next few chapters because
of this week episode...MY HEART TEARED INTO SHREDS!!! JAEBUM YOU MEANIE!!
YOU MADE SEUNG A CRIED FOR REAL THIS TIME!!! I can't wait to see how Hyungshik
will be treating Seung A, because no one in the show treats her right! Jun.K is one so far but
they weren't even coupled!!! SO SADD!!!! *crying in the corner*