Finally Together

My Typical Love Story

"Baby...." his voice slowly cracks, his right eye continously twitch. 

Seung A wraps her arms around his neck and pursues to keep him close to her. Jaebum still frozen hasn't yet been able to catch on what was happening. Her grip tightens and Jaebum's hands slowly going around her body.

"He...lp"

Jaebum suddenly starts shaking his head. "I'm Jaebum, Im Jaebum" The sudden embrace slowly begin to remind Jaebum of that little girl he saved near his family's villa in the countryside. Her pale face and darken brown hair that wraps around her slender face. He pulls himself away from Seung A. 

"You're...it can't be...."

Seung A still confuse wipe the tears on her face and stood up.

Jaebum stare closely at Seung A, standing there for some still seconds. He then pulls her hand and wrap his hands around her. Crying intensly into her stomach. Jaebum haven't told anyone but family had always been an issue for him. He was going to become a father because of his foolish acts. "I'm sorry...I'm sorr..." Seung A rub and pat his head as he still grip her tighter.

Jaebum and Seung A lay in bed, each of them in each others arms, sharing the warmth Seung A has wanted for more than ever. Their hands were intwinged with each other as Seung A felt his beating heart pounding against his chest. "Finally...we're together" she smile and look up, Jaebum has fallen asleep looking just like a baby. 


Jei hysterically laugh at the imaged that pleased her. Simon was tied to the wall and beaten to the pulp, "Jei, don't do this~" 

"Do what?"

"Don't kill Seung A, and I'll do what you say"

"Awe, why is doggy Simon being sooo obedient today?" she tickled him beneath his chin.

"I want you to ravish her body" Simon suddenly lift his head "what!"

Jei chuckled once again, "I thought you will do whatever" 

"I...I CAN'T!"

"Suit yourself, don't come crying when you see her grave. Remember it'll be your fault that she dies"

Jei grab his collar and silently kiss him below his eyes. "Also remember what you owe me"


Seung A woke up and find Jaebum just looking at her as she wake up. "OH! Scare me!" she laugh as she playfully slap his arm. "Your mommy treats me bad" Jaebum baby talks to her stomach. "Bum" she move back a little, still a bit awkward by the sudden transformation of Jaebum. 

"Don't worry, I won't bite"

It wasn't what she was worried about. She put her hands against Jaebum's forehead and scrunch her eyebrows. He is not even sick she thought. 

"I thought about it while you were still asleep. My role and duty as a husband and father" 

Tears were just barging out, she laugh "Why am I crying?!" she wipe her own tears and tried hard to not make eye contact. "I'm sorry, for leaving you alone, for cursing your body and ruining you" He pulled her towards him and tightly hugged her. "I will become the best husband and father for our future"

Eversince that day, Jaebum has never left her side, he saw her progession, the way she had bipolar temper or had a serious appetite, but he had miss it all. The feeling of family, how warm and beautiful it was as he was blinded by money that has lock him in a hole. Fifth month, then sixth month then seventh, today was the final day where the baby was going to come out. The strength in relationship between them has gotten stronger. 

Minutes were becoming hours for him as Jaebum waited outside the delivery room waiting for his son. Then he heard it, the loud cry of a newborn. Tears has rush along with his legs.


The in-laws and his parents were begging in line to hold the baby. Everyone was in awed of the son's beauty. The sun slowly fell and the moon begin to rise, everyone has left the house leaving it empty just the three of them left. Seung A look at her son, how beautiful he looks sleeping in his crib, Jaebum comes up from behind cuddle in with her. "Are you beginning to love him more than me now?" Seung A turned around and look at him "Of course" 

Suddenly Jaebum's cellphone rings. He excused himself and answer the phone in the hallway. A distant cry on the other line. 

"Jei..."

"Bum!...Help me! I've fallen down my stairs, looks like I broke my ankle" 

Jaebum look back at Seung A who was still looking at the child. "Okay..." he hung up and went back to Seung A,

"It was one of my company members having a problem at the company, I'll be right back"

Seung A nodded. Jaebum left after fiving Seung A a peck and ran out the door. Seung A turn back to his son and suddenly heard footsteps behind her, "I thought you le--" she turn around to see a Simon with tears in his eyes. "Oh, Simon! Why didn't you call me?"

Then Seung A heard a buckle at his belts, and see him throwing it onto the ground. "What are you planning on doing?!"