New Love

My Typical Love Story

Her body sore there and here. After taking a shower, Jaebum fell fast asleep on the bed and hasn't waken up since. Seungah sits there just waiting for him to wake up, not silent though. Her eyes puffed, from the continous tears.

They dragged me into a silent warehouse, darkness filling up the room. I was still seven then. The mens tied my hand behind my back, painfully, they torture me in a condemned storage me. Kicking me, starving me, hitting me. Everywhere was all spots of bruises. How long has it been? 1 day? 1 month? or was it a whole year? It felt forever, only just to know I've only been in there for 1 week. Dried blood stuck onto my ragged clothes. I must escape...

The mens were dead drunk, after a night of poker. I kick the rotten wall, beginning to see the light from outside. Shiny and clear. When I was able to see the hole large enough for me, someone begin to unlock the door. I quickly crawled out, almost not successful. Then I ran, and ran and ran. 

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

I could hear them chasing after me. Heavy footsteps gradually coming in closer.

"He...lp"

My throat drying up, I could hardly breath. I turn and begin running into the woods. My legs were going to give up on itself. Until..

He pulled me, closely against him. I could feel a soft and warm heartbeat against my ears. "It's alright. They can't find us here"  I look up to him, the boy had dark brown short hair, just landing above his ears. "I'm Jaebum. Im Jaebum." I smile, finally feeling the security I needed.

I woke up, to find my mother's frightening sobbing face and my father's serious face. She suddenly smile and laughs while embracing me and screaming "My baby! You're awake!" My father walks to my side and touch my face, "You've grown so skinny, my child..." then he cries.

"Where's Jaebum?" 

"Who?"

"Jaebum.. Im Jaebum..." 

My mother look at my father then back at me, "Honey, we only got a call from the police that someone found you and we told them to move you to Seoul. There's no Jaebum"

Disappointment hitting my face, 'Jaebum...'

She listen to him snore, then brush the hair that cover his face. "Does he remember that..."

Her fingers slide against his flesh, until he twitch. She quickly move her hand back and stood up. "He only did that to me last night, because I'm his wife. He has the rights. Isn't it? Husband and wife sleep together isn't it? Especially on a wedding night?"

She rinse herself, feeling a bit refreshed. Then dress up and walk out the house.

She walk on the streets of Seoul in a flats. Memerize by the beauty, as she was walking along she saw couples here and there. Her head hung down, imagining if it was her and Jaebum.

"SeungA" Awful korean,

She turn around, bumping into something hard. She look up, two glittering eyes staring back at her. "Simon!" her arms wrap around his waist, squeezing him in between her skinny arms. He smile against her head, she smelt good. They stood for a good two minute before he notice something, she was quiet. He lean over and look at the SeungA, her eyes wet.

He love how she always cry everytime they meet. She was too cute to resist. She's a keeper, and I'm going to take her away.

SHORT, but I'm sorry will update more.
Thanks everyone who waited.