A New Change

My Typical Love Story

{Jaebum}

                        It was now or never. I fixed the elegant tux on me, it was the day I'm finally going to get the money that I deserve to hold onto. The day seems to develop so slowly. Every staff running around fixing here and there. I walk over to my mother and father and said my greetings before I walk over to in-laws. The fake smiling and fake kindness. Oh god! What an awful day. Curiosity builds inside of me, where's my bride?

                        "Mother, where's my wife?"
                        My mother playfully hit my arm, "Impatient already?" Again, I sent a fake laugh "She's in the backroom" I nodded and walk away.

                        The hallways was empty, the shouts from the other room echoing in. At the end of the hall I saw a door half open, I peeked through the cracked only to find her facing away from me. Seung A was putting on her wedding gown, her zipper revealing the open bareness of her back. It showed her y 's' line down to the lacy white . I got to admit, she had a fine body.  "Ahjumma? Ahjumma?" she start to call out. One hand holding onto the front and the other struggling to pull up the zipper. I open the door and walk up to behind her, obviously she didn't notice me yet. "Ahjumma? Will you please help me zip the back?" I pulled the zipper up, "Thank you!" she swung around. 
                       Her eyes widen, her face looking very surprised. I hated to admit it, I was more surprised than she was. Where was the other girl I met at the cafe? Two days ago, she stood in front of my like an ugly useless girl. Her eyes just soaking red with tears. Today, in front of my eyes, was a goddess. Her beauty just brighting "Oh, groom you can't be in here!" I just noticed the middle age woman pulling me out the room. I watch as Seungah flustered in the back, her face blushing red. The Ahjumma pull me out and close the door even locking it. I walk a few steps away noticing something loud, it was echoing in my ears. My heart....

{Seung A}

                       I almost fainted. Jaebum saw my back and even helped me! What was I going to do if he didn't leave faster, it could turn out very awkward. "You are so beautiful today" the woman complimented me. I look at her smiling, hopefully Jaebum thinks the same. Then I remember his face when he saw me, he looks surprise because his mouth tore open a bit and his eyes freezing itself onto me. It may be me imagining only though. The Ahjumma put the veil on top of my head and led me out to a different exit, "Stop shaking" she assured me and put her hands over mine. 

                       My father held my arm and led me in the walk towards Jaebum. Tear b around my eyes, I was going to marry...It was the last thoughts I had before I reach the stands where Jaebum also stood. I was going to get married to the man who I loved ever since I was a child, but why was I not happy. Is it because I knew he didn't remember me and didn't love me back? For a bit, I thought about running away.
                       "Will you Im Jaebum, take Oh Seung A to be your lawful wife?" I quickly stole a glance at him then back at the pastor. "I do." he sounded serious, then the pastor look at me, "Will you Oh Seung A, take Im Jaebum to be your lawful husband?" I hesitated, I felt like a fool for standing there for a while before answering "I do" the audience clap, "You may now exchange rings" We both face each other, 
                       "Don't loose focus right now, it's not the right time..." he whisper quietly. He grab my ring and slid my finger through it. 
                       I grab the other ring and pulled it through his finger. "Now...it's time to kiss the bride" WHAT?! I wasn't prepare, but surprises always come. Jaebum's eyes close just a couple centimeters away from me. My lips feeling hot and wet. My first kiss...
                       He pulled apart, his arms supporting me from the back, he turn his body and look at our parents who were clapping in joy. The bond has finally seal. Our family was now one...

                       My mouth was tired from all the smile stretching, my feets were hurting from the high heels. I was going to escape to the bathroom when someone tap me from the back. "Hello" it was that rough korean accent. I turned around, 
                       "Simon..." For some reason, I felt like tearing up "What...how do you know about this?!"
                       "So you're married huh...that ...But then I came here with someone I know since she said her friend's getting married. I never thought the bride was going to be you" he look really stupid foolishly smiling in front of me, but I don't know why and what overcame me and tears started to come out. "Why are you finally crying now?" he lean down eye-level. His dark brown eyes were very charming. "I just felt really sad for a moment there" he touch my face and slowly wipe my tears. "Well, stop crying. It is your wedding day"  Thank god I have you right now...I wasn't in the state to cry prettily as I just started to cry like a baby. "There there..." his right arm pull my head into his chest as I pour out my feelings. "I'm so sorry for ruining your tux right now" I said against his chest, he chuckled "Go ahead."

{Jaebum}

                       My father has basically show me to all his relatives and shareholders. I was talking to one of them when suddenly I spot Jei from the corner of my eye.  "Father, I'll be right back" I walk her way, she lean against the pillar while smiling and holding a champange in her hand. "How did you..." I have people, Jaebum" she giggled. "I'm thinking that your wife has already forgotten you" I eye her for a while, she use her skinny index finger and point to behind me. I look around for a few moment until I spot her talking to unknown man, but after having a closer look, the man looks somewhat similar to that Simon guy at the bar. How did they know each other? When did they meet? They look like friends until Simon pull Seung A into his chest and patting the top of her head. 
                       "It hasn't even been 2 hours since you guys married and she's already with another man" I smirk, "So?" 
                       It was a quite unflavoring scene to watch. My fist starts to clench on it's own, my teeth also clenching. A slight discomfort feeling. "Why should I care about her. I have you, Jei" she giggled "That's right...That's why tonight, I want you to come to my room again...I don't like to be alone" She took out a small piece of paper from her wallet and shove it into my pocket, she handed me her drink and walk away. I look back at Seung A and Simon, still in each other embrace. I unconsciously gulp down the drink. Then again, one after another.

{Seung A}

                       My feelings felt like it have finally all exposed and let out. I felt sorry for having to mess up Simon's shirt. I actually wished he could have stayed longer but too bad he had to go check out the new racing track that he was going to work for. The wedding was over, all guest have left. My parents were petting me and also my in-laws. But where was Jaebum?
                       "Mother...Where's Jaebum?"
                       My in-laws look a bit upset for a bit before saying "He got so drunk I had the driver sent him home first"
                       "Oh, is that right. It's kind of late now. Mother I should be going to my own home now too" my mother again had tears, I hug her tightly. I never want to leave them. She's the one who raise me this big, now it was finally my time to get my own experiences.

                       I drag the end of my wedding dress into the house that belonged to Jaebum and I. It was one big house, but only me and Jaebum. I wonder if he really did come home? I thank the driver who sent me to the living room to assure my safety. I walk up the stairs into my room, or should I say our room. I begin to notice, the place was dark and also Jaebum was no where to be found. He probably went somewhere because obviously he didn't want to be here with me. I walk to infront of the closet and grab the back of my dress. Suddenly, a large pair of arms wrap around me and trapping me. "Did you enjoy every last of your date at our wedding?" a sudden cold chill went right up my spine.
                       "Jae...bum..." my voice shaky "That's right"