Secrets

My Typical Love Story

The bed is so cold. Seung A woke up finding bitter coldness in the empty space besides her. It's already been three months since that night, that night when he embrace her roughly. On some lucky days, she would find Jaebum next to her the next morning while some other days he can disappear more than two weeks. 

"I need to tell you something..."

She brush her hands on the soft pale white pillow. Not knowing, Seung A's tear begin to drop, "I'm not crying because I miss you, my head just hurts."

"Miss Im, Simon is here to visit you" her maid called for her.

Seung ah raise from her bed and fix her long hair combing it with her fingers and pat her wrinkled shirt. She walk out the room and enter the living room. Simon waited by the window, at the notice of her coming he slightly turn his head and send a warm smile. Seung ah stop for a moment, the smile giving her comfort. "Why are you here so early?"

He walk to Seung ah and handed her a bag of fruits. "I want to build up your health. It's bad for you and the baby if you don't get enough energy" Seung ah fluster, it was weird. She only found out 1 month ago after having many trips to the bathroom vomitting. That one day when she gather her courage to go to the hospital. "Thank you Simon...." she hand the bag to the maid and excuse them to leave.

As soon as they left, Simon quickly wrap his arms around Seung ah from behind. "I miss you..." He nuzzle his nose into the back of her head and tighten his grab of her. Seung ah stood there, Simon who has stayed by here through thick or thin, was in love with her. 

"I want to make you mine...I love you"  Seung ah stare straight into the dark brown eyes that buzz back at her. "But.. I. I" he suddenly pulled her into a embrace, "It doesn't matter" he softly whisper into her ear "because I love you..."

Yes, that was before she found out that she was pregnant. But she has never sincerely accepted Simon's confession. Simon turn Seung ah, he waited to create a mood before he slowly lean in. "I knew it"

They both stop and look at the voice. Jaebum stood there, his hands gripping tightly to the blazer he taken off.

"Jaebum!" Seung ah scream

Simon unwaver by his appearence turn towards Jaebum and smirk "So why did the little sly fox decide to come back? Where is your precious moment with Jei?" Jaebum's right eye twitch before he step towards alittle. "I came back for a change of clothes to find a unfaithful woman at home, cheating right inside my house" Suddenly a loud crash echo the room. Simon punch Jaebum making him knock over the flower decorated vase. "Unfaifthful woman? Cheating? Can't I just shoot those words back at you! You're wife who waits all night for a returning husband, even when she knows that he's busy caressing another woman in bed" Jaebum touch the side of his lips that bled, he stood up "Get out of my house!"

"You don't have to tell me, I was going to leave anyways" Simon look at Seung ah who had her arms around her shoulder, a bit frighten by the scene. He was about to go pull Seung ah along with him when Jaebum stop him. "Go" He look back at Seung ah who shakenly nodded back at him.

"I'm only holding myself back for Seungah's sake"

As soon as Simon left Jaebum look back at Seungah in her night attire. "Wearing such skimpy clothes to meet a guy in the early morning" Seung ah slap him, "I could say that about you too! How long has it been this time! It's nearly 3 weeks!" Jaebum was really beginning to lose his own temper, he grab onto Seungah's wrist and pulled her into their bedroom. Then he push her roughly onto the bed. "You want me to be a real good husband huh?! Want me to remind you of what happen last time!" He rip his buttons off toring his shirt a bit. "STOP!" he went on top of her kissing the flesh on her neck to her .

"STOP! DON'T HURT THE BABY!"

Jaebum suddenly stop, his face centimeters away from her. He spot the tears forming on the edges of her eyes before it slid off. "What did you say? Say it again?" a tremble in his voice.

"I said a baby, our baby"

***

"Jei, stop this foolish act right now!" Simon argue to the woman who sat on the red velvet loveseat. She grab her cup of booze and took a small sip. "No" she simply replied. 

"Should I go back to their place and confess what really happen years ago?" the girl slam her drink onto the table and stood up "You!"

"Are you scared" 

"Don't you dare tell Jaebum when I finally got him again" 

"What's wrong with telling him you follow his enemy who you were really in love with and had a baby once. What's wrong with saying that you only came back to get his money?"

Jei grab the cup and threw it towards Simon who carefully dodge. "You wouldn't dare"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I'll hurt you're precious heart"

Simon eye her, trying to figure what she was talking about "I will kill Seungah along with her baby"

----------------------------
HEY HEY HEY! ITS A NEW CHAPTER!!!
Sorry I came back so late! I love you alot
runningman21 and dang344
for supporting me sooo much!