Saved

My Typical Love Story

{Seung A}

                 "It's annoying and useless" it's repeated in my heart. This everlasting pain, scrunching tightly. I must've of been affected by it pretty bad that I left the place without even notifying my own mother. It was a couple minutes later she sent me a text asking if I was Jaebum. I don't want to see or hear his name right now. I look out the window of the taxi, where was I going?  

                 "Ma'am, I have no idea where you are going...It's passed $165 already"
                 I stared outside, the sky blank and dark. It was exactly my feelings right now. "I'll get off here...Thanks"
                 He pull over and smile brightly as I gave him the money. Was this what Jaebum wanted? No, it can't be because Jaebum isn't that type of guy to drool over money. Aren't I right? Why was I defending Jaebum so much when all he gives me is pain and misery. 

                 I begin to walk away from the spot I was standing at when suddenly someone grab my wrist. "Aye beautiful lady" he smelt of rotten liquor. It was written all over him that he hasn't had fun in a couple of years. "What are you doing?!" I pull back,
                 "It's dark outside. A man and a woman means one thing only doesn't it?" He pull me closer towards him until I could feel the rough and uneven of his mustache. I struggle myself against this man who was two times my size. He pulls me into a dark alley where the trash lives along with the rats. He pushes me against the pile of garbage bags, I scream as I could feel broken glass cutting me through the ripped bag as I fell on it. I look up at him, his tongue swirling and sliding across the flesh of his thick lips. I tried standing up but the cut of the broken glass has gotten in too deep, failing and just falling straight back down.

                 "Isn't this a beautiful view. A revealing dress along with messy hair. Including that lovely body of yours young woman."
                 He grab my feet and pull me to him, his hands quickly undoing the tangles at his zippers. He let loose his pants and grab the sides of my thighs, slowly moving my ends up. I close my eyes, a tear dripping "NO!!!!!!!!" I heard my loud echo in the alley then next silence.
                 I open my eyes, the man has disappear in front of me. My body relieved itself, my head begin to spin. "He..." my vision blurred as I feel my body getting heavy. Then all I remember was black.

{Jaebum}

                 We lay in her bed. Our mouths going at it, she was still the great kisser she has been since 5 years ago. My hand just creeping itself inside her cardigan, but before I could get it over her shoulder her hand suddenly stop me. "No, Jaebum. Not tonight." I pull back, pouting. "Jei..." she stare into my eyes and smile and peck me. "I don't want to lose it before our wedding night"
                 "It's alright. That's different from this" I was leaning in for some more but she turned around and snuggle. I smile and hug her tightly from the back. "Alright I'll wait until our wedding night..." 

                 "That's right. Jei, I forgot to tell you..." she turn around and look at me, her eyes just like gleaming marbles. "I'm getting married in two days" he lips parted a little. "What" a frown slowly coming onto her face. "No, I'll be marrying the girl for us. My father says if I marry her then I'll get the whole entire inheritance! Isn't that great?!" her frown quickly turns into a smile. "REALLY OPPA?!" I nodded, "Promise?" she held out her pinky, "Promise" I circled my pinky around hers.

{Seung A}

                 My eyes begin to open, seeing not that dark ugly sky but a bright white ceiling. My eyes wander around a bit before I sat up. My dress was gone, I was in nothing but a oversized shirt and shorts. By the looks of it, it was like male clothings. I was about to stand when I felt a pain. In my waist was a numbess, 'Is it where I got cut?'. I walk up to the body mirror that was facing the bed, then I lift the side of the shirt and found the side of my waist bandage. 
                 "Oh. You're finally awake..."

Author's Note:
Finally chapter four!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!! I don't even want to talk about the episodes of R&I anymore....