Shopping and Searching

Best Absolute Perfect

"Zelo-ah." a gentle voice called. "Zelo, wake up. Come on, please?

"Huh?" whined a still asleep Zelo, the maknae turned to lay on his back as his big brown eyes slowly opened to see Jongup, who was fully dressed and out of his pajamas. "Jongup?"
 
"Zelo, are you awake?"
 
"Yes.
 
"Good." Jongup paused, "I wanted to wake up the others too, will you help me?
 
"What is it?"
 
"I wanted us all to wake up early. I wanted to search for the Matoki today.. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was and still am so worried." he sighed weakly. Jongup sat on the side of Zelo's bed, smiling sadly at the younger.
 
Zelo sat up slowly before wrapping his arms around the other, "Don't be worried, okay? I'm almost positive that we'll find them." Zelo whispered. 
 
"What makes you so positive, Zelo?
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Why are you so positive that we'll find them?"
 
"Because our friends are some of the best people I know. They'll find them, but with our help." he paused, "Jongup?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"Let's go wake everyone up. I'm just as worried about Totomato like you are with Dadamato." with that, Zelo sprang out of bed before going to his dresser. Zelo was still in his pajamas. Quickly, he stripped of his pajamas before grabbing a bright blue t-shirt and some white shorts.
 
"Hold on, my shoes!" Zelo sat on the floor, putting on some socks before grabbing his sneakers. He slipped them on before standing and hurrying to the door. Zelo glanced back to wait for Jongup, who lightly smiled before going over to the younger. Jongup took Zelo's hand before they walked down the hall.
 
"Who should we wake up first?" Jongup asked. 
 
"We should wake up Himchan." Zelo nodded as he opened Himchan's door slowly. When it was opened, Zelo let go of Jongup's hand before rushing to Himchan's bed. "Himchan!" he reached out and lightly shook Himchan.
 
"Yah!" Himchan's eyes burst open and he sat up fast, staring at Zelo and Jongup with surprise and slight confusion, "Are you guys okay?" he asked quickly.
 
"Yes, we just have to get going. I really want to find Dadamato and Zelo wants Totomato. We need to go and search..
 
"You guys didn't hear the plan last night that me and Yongguk made, did you?" Himchan asked. He watched as Zelo and Jongup stared blankly. "I guess not.." he sighed faintly.
 
"Tell us." Jongup walked over, standing next to Zelo before taking the younger's hand once again, lacing his fingers with the maknae's. 
 
"Yongguk, Youngjae and Daehyun are already gone."
 
"Huh?" Zelo cocked his head to the side, staring at Himchan. He didn't know what was going on.
 
"They are already searching for the Matoki. They left really early before going out. We didn't tell you two because you'd want to go looking too." Himchan said.
 
"But.. That's not fair!" Zelo pouted, "We wanted to go looking too! Jongup just woke me up so we could!" Zelo was upset by this.
 
"Zelo, it was the best plan that we had." Himchan bit his lip. He didn't like when Zelo got all upset like this. "I'm sorry."
 
"Come on Jongup, I'm still going to search for them, even if our friends don't want us to." Zelo looked at Jongup. "Will you come with me?"
 
"I'm coming with you." Jongup nodded before they both turned and left the room.
 
"Guys!" they heard Himchan call. "Yongguk said I was to watch you. You two have to stay here!" Himchan ran from his room, standing out in the hallway as he watched the two younger males.
 
"Himchan~ You can't watch us if we're gone!" Zelo called back with a small giggle as he and Jongup walked to the door, about to leave. 
 
Himchan sighed and shook his head. This was great. "No, wait!" he trotted in front of Jongup and Zelo, blocking the door. Himchan hesitated before smiling weakly. "I'll come with you." he said. "Just wait so I can get dressed."
 
At hearing this, Zelo and Jongup both grinned happily. "We'll be in the living room, hurry!" Jongup said, chuckling. They both happily watched as Himchan retreated to his room, going to get dressed.
 
 
Following close behind Himchan, Jongup and Zelo walked hand in hand together, looking around the market place. Himchan had taken them to a large outdoor market place to look. Zelo couldn't shake the feeling that Himchan took them there because he just wanted to shop, but he was still high spirited, they could possibly find Totomato, Dadamoto and the rest of the Matoki there. The kidnapper could quite possibly try to sell them for large amounts of money.. That's what Himchan said at least, so Zelo believed.
 
Jongup looked around before stopping behind Himchan. "What is it? Do you see anything?" Jongup asked, hope evident in his voice.
 
"Yeah!" Himchan walked over to a cart that was selling fancy jackets. "Which ones do you like the best?" he asked, holding one up and showing it to Zelo and Jongup. 
 
"Himchan!" Jongup squeaked. "We aren't here to shop, are we?
 
Himchan pouted. "I was looking for the Matoki too.." he saw the look on Jongup's face and he put the jacket down, sighing. "Yeah, sorry.." Himchan put his hands in his pockets before continuing to walk, looking around.
 
Jongup looked at Zelo and gently gave his hand a reassuring squeeze before he resumed walking as well. 
 
"Jongup?" Zelo asked.
 
"Yes, Zelo?
 
"I'm starting to think that Himchan just wanted to come here so he could shop." he said quietly.
 
Jongup frowned but nodded. He had realized that too. "He can shop while we look for the Matoki." a small smile rested on his lips. "Okay?"
 
"Okay." Zelo smiled before he continued to look around as they walk. Jongup smiled.
 
Zelo was starting to feel weird, it was almost like they were being watched. He didn't usually feel like that, so it was weird. About an hour had passed since they got to the market place and both he and Jongup's hunches were correct. Himchan took them there to shop. Zelo wasn't mad, nor was Jongup however. They were used to Himchan's antics.
 
"Zelo, do you feel something?" Jongup whispered.
 
"Feel something? Like what?"
 
"It's a weird feeling, I can't put my finger on it though.."
 
"Like we're being watched?"
 
"Yeah.." Jongup's eyes widened the slightest bit. It was a little strange that both he and Zelo felt this way.
 
Zelo stared at Jongup before turning his head.
 
"Himchan!" he said, stopping short when he saw that Himchan wasn't walking next to him like he had been a few moments ago. Zelo stopped walking, looking at Jongup. "Where did he go?
 
"Wasn't he just next to you?" Jongup's grip on Zelo's hand tightened. He was growing nervous. Had someone taken Himchan like they had the Matoki? Were they in more danger than they previously thought?
 
"Himchan?" Jongup called, looking around. No answer. "Kim Himchan!" he called again. 
 
"Himchan!" Zelo called. When there was no answer again, Zelo bit his lip. "Where could he be?" he asked.
 
Jongup shrugged. "I don't know, but let's look for him." he began to walk fast.
 
"Quickly Zelo!" he urged the younger to keep up with him. Jongup pulled Zelo into a small merchant tent, it would be best that they weren't right out in the open. 
 
Right now, Jongup was asking the tent owner if he saw Himchan so Zelo was wandering around under the tent, looking at the little items for sale. Oddly enough, the younger still felt weird. The feeling of being watched was growing. Yes, Jongup had a steady eye on him as he tried to talk to the merchant to see if he had seen Himchan, but it wasn't Jongup who Zelo was feeling. A stranger. Someone else, not Jongup.
 
Zelo tried to act as casual and normal as possible but he was beginning to get nervous. Slowly, Zelo pretended to yawn, raising his head and letting his eyes scan around the area quickly in hopes of catching whoever was looking at him. He scanned over the large moving crowds outside the tent, eyes quickly looking at everyone. It wasn't until something darted from the corner of his eye when Zelo quickly looked back, seeing someone running quickly through the crowd. It appeared that he was carrying a little cage. Zelo could see something red and black in the cage. He squinted his eyes. What was it? No.. It couldn't be.
 
"Shishimato!" Zelo suddenly screeched.
 
This alerted Jongup, who came barreling towards him.
 
"You saw Shishimato?!" he asked quickly.
 
When Zelo nodded and pointed, Jongup's eyes widened and he took off running. Zelo followed, running through the crowd after the person with Shishimato and trying to keep up and not lose Jongup. They ran past several tents before Zelo heard his and Jongup's names being called. Zelo grabbed Jongup and stopped, turning to see Himchan running to him.
 
"What is wrong with you two?! Why are you running and screaming? You both look crazy!" Himchan fussed, slightly upset. 
 
"Himchan! Shishimato! Shishimato!" Zelo pointed crazily in the direction where they had been running.
 
Himchan looked and rose an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" he asked.
 
"Shishimato was in a cage! I saw someone and they ran off!" Zelo cried out.
 
"I saw too, we aren't lying!" Jongup said, out of breath. "Where were you?"
 
"You let them get away?" Himchan asked. "And I was in a tent nearby!"
 
"You called us to stop!" Zelo wiped sweat from his forehead as he caught his breath. 
 
"I'll call Yongguk, they're looking in the wrong place." Himchan said quickly, grabbing his cellphone before dialing Yongguk's number quickly.
 
"Bang Yongguk, please answer." Himchan sighed with slight irritation, waiting for the eldest to answer his phone.
 

 

So this is my first writers note! Sorry if I'm horrible with this. I'll keep it short and sweet~
In the first chapter, the B.A.P crew realized that the Matoki had been kidnapped and their dorm was trashed.

In the second chapter, Jongup wants Zelo to go looking for the Matoki with him but Himchan tags along. Zelo then sees Shishimato.