Chapter 8

I Love You Siwonnie

Chapter 8

It’s been almost an hour since Siwon has been admiring Kyuhyun’s face and holding his delicate hand and slender fingers in his. Unconsciously, Siwon leans forward and presses his lips on Kyuhyun’s cheek, next to the corner of his mouth, and just as he pulls away, he puts his palm over his chest just above his heart, feeling the racing heartbeat. He doesn’t know why he behaves like this but he just felt that he needed to do it.

‘I need to leave before Kyuhyun wakes up’ and so he stands up and leaves the room.

What Siwon doesn’t realize, is that there’s someone who saw him kissing Kyuhyun. Yes, there are two people who actually saw that. Kyuhyun and someone else who arrived a while ago, but hid himself by the room entrance, and not until Siwon was about to leave that he left as well so to not get caught.

***

After Siwon left, Kyuhyun opens his eyes and touches his temple. He can still feel Siwon’s soft lips there, and he can’t help but smile even though he will be much happier if Siwon actually loves him back.

What would’ve happened if he didn’t accept Changmin’s love?

What would’ve happened if he was brave enough to confess his feeling a long time ago?

What would’ve happened if he didn’t decide to try to love Changmin?

What would’ve happened if he didn’t dare to fall in love with Siwon?

Kyuhyun never regrets falling in love with Siwon. If he is born all over again, he would still choose to fall in love with him but this time he will make sure to confess his feelings to him and make him become his. He won’t make the same mistake again.

Kyuhyun can’t deny that what happened is his mistake as well, not just Yesung’s or Changmin’s. If he didn’t accept Changmin’s love, none of this would’ve happened. However, as much as he regrets it, it doesn’t matter now…

‘You’re the most stupid person in this universe, Cho Kyuhyun. Regret is all you can ever do’ Kyuhyun covers his face and lets out his tears.

***

*Flashback*

“Cho Kyuhyun, I love you” said Changmin one night when they were drinking wine after their concert.

Changmin couldn’t bear hiding his feelings anymore. They had been hanging out together often and Changmin felt something different toward Super Junior’s maknae. They had the same hobbies, they were also both the maknaes in their group, and they were also both called ‘evil’ by their hyungs. They had many similarities which only made Changmin want Kyuhyun even more. And that night, he finally could say those three magic words to Kyuhyun directly.

Huhh.... What? you love me? Hahahahhaaha. You’re so funny!” Kyuhyun burst out laughing. He couldn’t believe what he just heard.

“Tsk.. How can you laugh like this? I’m serious Kyu” Changmin was upset when he saw Kyuhyun’s reaction to his confession.

“Sorry, but it just---- Uhhh You know” Kyuhyun felt bad when he sensed Changmin’s serious tone. He seriously didn’t know how to react. He liked Changmin but he didn’t love him. Changmin was just a close friend to him. He loved his Siwonnie. His Siwonnie? No, Siwon is Yesung’s, but his heart is Siwon’s.

“I mean it Kyu. I love you, really. I want us to be more than just friends” Changmin put his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder and looked him in the eyes, causing the latter to be shocked. He didn’t expect such a love confession from friend.

When he saw Changmin’s eyes were full of hope. He didn’t want to hurt him although he didn’t love the guy. He didn’t want to make Changmin as his rebound because of his broken heart, but maybe he could try to grow his feelings from like to love? Maybe he could love Changmin when they start a relationship?

“Are you sure, Minnie? Are you sure about your feelings for me?” Kyuhyun asked as he released his shoulder from Changmin’s grip.

“Kyuuu, what can I do to make you trust and accept my feelings?” Changmin ruffled his hair in frustration.

“So… when will we have our first date, Minnie?” Kyuhyun didn’t know why he let out those words and he mentally cursed his mouth.

‘I hope I won’t regret this and that I’m making the right decision’ Kyuhyun sighed.

First date? What? Kyu.... Youuu.......” Changmin hugged Kyuhyun tightly.

*End Of Flashback*

***

Kyuhyun laughs bitterly as he recalls that day where he made the most wrong decision in his life. Now, his love life is getting even more complicated… Him, Siwon, Yesung and Changmin. What are they supposed to do now? Why did it become so difficult?

Changmin and Yesung love each other. Where’s the problem? They can make it work and make it simple if they understand each other and don’t fight.  

Kyuhyun feels tired and his eyes are already puffy from the crying. He needs to sleep and stop thinking about these things.

***

Two days later.....

Super Junior’s dorm is busy and in chaos ever since their maknae was released from the hospital. The hyungs have become so possessive over him and they started taking care of Kyuhyun like he’s a baby since they’re so happy that he’s back and that he has recovered.

“Kyu, you must eat more. You’re thinner now. Oh God, I don’t want you to faint when you’re walking back to your room... Or maybe you want some ice cream?” Leeteuk exaggerates.

“Hyung, I’m not that weak. I can even run to my room although I didn’t eat more than this” Kyuhyun rolls his eyes before standing up and walking to his room.

“Let me help you go to our room” Sungmin runs after him.

“Hyuuung, I can do that. I’m alright. Okay?”

“Okay” Sungmin can’t argue with their stubborn maknae. He looks at Leeteuk’s worried face and thinks… ‘I hope Leeteuk hyung can lay off his worry feelings’

***

Siwon, who’s still in his house, knows that he should go to dorm because Kyuhyun is already released from the hospital, but he’s not ready yet to face his ex-lover. He still can’t believe what Yesung did to him and he feels so stupid. He’s scolding himself for not noticing it before when Yesung’s words flash into his head… ‘What are the things that I must figure out?’… Then he hears his doorbell…

“Ah Hyung, you’re here” When Siwon opens the door, he sees Eunhyuk who he called earlier and asked him to come to his apartment.

“Yah, Choi Siwon! Why are you calling me soooo early in the morning?” Eunhyuk shouts while slightly hitting Siwon’s arm.

“Yesung hyung” Siwon lowers his head.

“What’s wrong with him? Did he buy a turtle again?” Eunhyuk wants to laugh but he suddenly freezes when he catches Siwon’s teary eyes, and when he takes a clearer look, he can also see the dark circles forming under them.

“What’s wrong Siwon-ah? Tell me” Eunhyuk knows it’s something serious.

“We broke up a few days ago. H-he.. He ...” Siwon can’t finish his sentence…

“You what? You’re kidding, right?” Eunhyuk can’t believe what he just heard.

“No Hyung. He betrayed me”

Eunhyuk is so shocked and can’t handle seeing his friend heartbroken like this. He can’t seem to absorb Siwon’s words because he can’t believe that Yesung betrayed him.

“He cheated on me with Changmin. I heard him talk to Kyuhyun when he was at the hospital unconscious. I heard everything hyung. I slapped him because I didn’t know what to do, but he said that there’s someone I love more than I love him. How could he question my love for him, hyung? I love him, really. I can’t face him hyung, and I can’t see him with Changmin, I can’t” Siwon glances at Eunhyuk who’s listening to his words seriously. He knows his hyung must be shocked.

“Siwon-ah, I think you must figure out what Yesung told you. Maybe he’s right. Maybe you just don’t realize it yet. And no, you can face them. Why are you becoming such a coward? You can’t run from the fact that you and him already broke up” Eunhyuk tries to convince Siwon although he can’t believe that Yesung and Changmin had an affair. However, Eunhyuk knows what he should do.

“Look, if you don’t want to do it for me or the others, please think about Kyuhyun. He will be sad if you don’t show up when he needs us. You know he isn’t fully recovered, right?” Eunhyuk smirks.

Silent…

“Is he eating well, hyung? I think he is annoyed with Leeteuk hyung now. Isn’t he?” Siwon can’t help but chuckle when he imagines Kyuhyun pouting when Leeteuk starts nagging him.

“You know him better than anyone, Siwon-ah” Eunhyuk smiles.

‘Gotcha! It’s so clear who’s that someone Yesung was talking about. How come there’s such a stupid guy on this planet? Oh God, I bet if no one helps him, he won’t realize his feelings any time soon’ Eunhyuk can just shake his head when he sees Siwon’s face brighten up upon the mention of Kyuhyun’s name.

***

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun locks himself in his room. Yesung really wants to talk to him but he can’t because he has a tight schedule that day. He already asked Changmin to come by their dorm and talk with Kyuhyun, hoping the maknae will forgive them and won’t hate them.

Yesung also wants to talk to Siwon, but the latter didn’t come to the dorm and he knows Siwon is trying to avoid him. ‘God, I’m sorry for this mess. I know I was wrong. Please let me clean this mess. Can you make it easier?’ Yesung prays.

***

“Hey Changmin-ah, long time no see” Donghae smiles widely when he opens the door.

“Hi Hae Hyung, how are you?” Changmin forces a smile.

“Fine. You’re here to see Kyuhyun, right? He’s in his room, just go to him” Donghae pushes Changmin to the direction of Kyuhyun’s room.

For a few minutes, Changmin just stands there. He doesn’t know what to do but then he takes a deep breath and knocks on the door.

“Yah, Teuk-Hyung, I dooon’t wa----“ Kyuhyun is shocked when he sees that who knocked on his door is not Leeteuk, but Changmin.

“H-hi” Changmin greets awkwardly.

“Come in” Kyuhyun sits on his bed.

“Am I disturbing you, Kyu?” Changmin asks while closing the door.

“No. Why are you here? Aren’t we through?” Kyuhyun stares coldly at Changmin.

“I want to apologize. I know Yesung and I have no right to betray you and Siwon, but we already took the risk of you hating us, Kyu. I’m sorry. I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness.” Changmin knows it won’t work, so he stands up and walks toward the door.

“No. You shouldn’t ask for my forgiveness Minnie. I was wrong too. I didn’t love you but I accepted your feelings. This is not your mistake, it’s mine. It wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t accept your love. If you want to ask for forgiveness, you must ask Siwon Hyung. He’s the one who’s mostly hurt in this matter. He doesn’t deserve this kind of betrayal” Kyuhyun’s face expression softens. He realizes that Changmin isn’t the only one who is wrong here, he is as well.

“No Kyu, I need to say sorry to you. Even though you didn’t love me, I still shouldn’t have betrayed you like this” Changmin argues. He will be relieved if Kyuhyun forgives him.

“If you want me to forgive you, go apologize to Siwon hyung first. If he forgives you, I’ll forgive you too” Kyuhyun tries to smile. He knows Changmin had a hard time like him as well. This matter won’t go away if they don’t at least try to understand each other.

Changmin smilingly nods before leaving the room.

***

It’s almost midnight and the Super Junior members are already asleep, including Kyuhyun. However, there’s someone who’s still awake, Eunhyuk, who takes his phone and calls someone…

“Yah! Hurry, come to the dorm right now! Kyuhyun fell in the bathroom and fainted”

“........”

“Hurry! You must come as fast as you can. He’s still unconscious”

“......”

He smirks as he has a plan for the ace of Super Junior, Choi Siwon.

***

10 minutes later…

The dorm’s door opens harshly and loud footsteps run towards Kyumin’s room. He’s panting and sweating and when he opens the door, he finds Kyuhyun sleeping peacefully on his bed.  When he turns around, he’s so surprised to see Eunhyuk standing at the hallway grinning at him.

“You’re here, Choi Siwon. I didn’t expect you coming this fast. You want to figure out something, right? So did you figure it out now? I saw you kissing Kyuhyun that night at the hospital, and now you rush to the dorm in the middle of the night when you heard he fell? Do you realize what that means Mr.Choi? *yawns*... I need to have some sleep since I have so many schedules tomorrow. Bye Siwonnie” Eunhyuk pats Siwon’s shoulder before leaving him standing there dumbfounded.

‘I’m in love with my favorite dongsaeng. Aren’t I?’

***



I need to solve my scary grammar -___-

Abundance of thanks for SiwonnieFan, who help me a loooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!

this chappie  won't be better without her :D

I hope you like this chappie :)

*BOW*



Sorry ...

That's my mistake .. hehheheh... -_________-

Sorry .... T___T