Chapter 6

I Love You Siwonnie

'What happen with my ears? Kyuhyunnie loves Siwon. What should I do now?' Yesung couldn't believe what he just heard.  He froze in his place. He didn't know what to do. If he can go under the ground, he will. Because this is the worst fact that he ever knew. Their destiny is too complicated. He know it will be more difficult for them. He must left that place as soon as possible. He didn't want Kyuhyun or Siwon saw him. He must went to 'his' dorm, They need to talk. It will be more complicated if he didn't do anything. He left that place in hurry, even he didn't talk to the other member if he left.

"Hyung, you shouldn't answer my confession because this isn't a question. I just want you to be happy for me. Take care of Yesung hyung. As long as I still your favourite dongsaeng, That's enough for me. I'm sorry hyung" Kyuhyun low his head. 'I love you, Siwonnie' he hold his tears, he couldn't cry there.

"......................"

Silent....................

Kyuhyun didn't know what he should say, he decide to leave Siwon alone. He kow his hyung must be very shock, suddenly he got an unexpected confession from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stood and walked back to the restaurant.

"I'm sorry Kyu. I didn't mean to hurt you. Why destiny is so rough with us?" Siwon whispered while he cover his face with his palms.

***

"Hyung, I'll pay the food and go back to the dorm. I'm sleepy" Kyuhyun said to Leeteuk. Of course He is lying. He need his privacy time to cry as hard as he can. He feel there's a hole in his heart. But he is also relieved, at least he was brave enough to confess his feeling.

"Are you alright, Kyunnie?" Leeteuk a bit worried when he saw Kyuhyun.

"Don't worry hyung. I just feel a bit tired" He forced himself to smiled.

"Just be careful, okay?"

"Okay, Teuk-hyung. Bye." He waved his hand.

He need to get out of here before Siwon back to the restaurant.

***

When Kyuhyun almost arrive at his dorm. He change his mind, he want to surprise Changmin at his dorm. Kyuhyun felt sorry because he left him earlier. So he think he will make Changmin happy when he come to him. 'I think it's gonna be okay if I make him happy and smile. Although I can't love him, he still my lover and he need my attention after all.' Kyuhyun smiled when he is imagining Changmin's stupid face if he found Kuhyun in front of his door.

He already near with Changmin's door, when he saw the door is half open. Kyuhyun think there's a stalker or sasaeng fans who nosy with DBSK. Suddenly......

"No, It can't be. He loves me. He didn't love Siwon. I trust him." Kyuhyun heard Changmin shout. 'Siwon? Love? He? Does he know about......? No nooo noo' Kyuhyun shook his head. Kyuhyun just stood there and didn't dare to move.

"I heard that Changmin. And I won't be wrong. I heard that clearly. And what should we do now? I'm afraid. Why it become like this? This is more complicated then what I think" He heard the other guy talk and he felt very familiar with that voice.

"No. It's okay. We can pass this together."

"I think we must told them about us soon." Kyuhyun got more confused. 'What is this? Is he betray me? What the hell' Kyuhyun couldn't bear it again. He must know everything.

"No. Baby, at least not now. We should--- K-Kyuu...." Changmin really shocked when he saw Kyuhyun is standing in front of his door.

"Youuuuuu......" Kyuhyun couldn't believe what and who is with Changmin now. They sat on the couch with that guy on Changmin's lap.

"K-kyu... Why are you here?"  He stammered

"Sungie Hyung.... Changminnieeeee" Kyuhyun whispered, his knees feel limp suddenly.

"K-Kyu, we can explain to you" Yesung try to calm Kyuhyun.

"No. YOU ARE BETRAYING ME AND SIWON HYUNG" Kyuhyun ran while he is sobbing. He couldn't believe that the guy who talk on the phone with Yesung is his lover, Changmin.

"Kyu, please don't go. We can talk first. Please listen to me." Changmin try to catch Kyuhyun, he hold Kyuhyun's hand.

"I don't need that. What you can explain to me? You don't love me again? Okay fine. I can understand. It's over now Shim Changmin. Happy?" Kyuhyun shout and glared at Changmin, he can't bear his temper.

"Kyu, just listen to hyung first, then you can shout, slap or everything you want to---"

"I'M LEAVING NOW. Just don't forget to come cack to our dorm hyung. Good night" Kyuhyun bowed to his hyung then he ran again to emergency stairs.

"Kyu wait..." Changmin chased Kyuhyun.

Yesung started sob. He didn't know what to do now. Then he went after Changmin to chase Kyuhyun. Changmin try to pulled Kyuhyun's hand, but Kyuhyun forced off. He try to escape his hand from Changmin. But...

"AHHHHHHH" Kyuhyun lost his balance. He fell and his body tumble down. Changmin tried to catch him but he couldn't.

"Noooooo. KYUUUHYUUNIIIEEEE" Yesung shout. He ran to Kyuhyun and hold Kyuhyun's body. Kyuhyun's head and face covered with blood. While Changmin is frozen in his place. He didn't know what to do.

"H-hhyung..."

"Kyu, don't sleep. Look at me. Don't sleep. You can think about Siwonnie. Please Kyu don't sleep. I'm sorry Kyunnie. I'm sorry" Yesung is panicked and he is sobbing even louder than before.

"Changmin. Hurry call ambulance. What are you doing.. Hurry, Shim Changmin." Yesung shouted.

"Eh-ahh--uhh... Yes Baby"

He called ambulance. Changmin carried Kyuhyun's body bridal style. He walked as fast as he can. They can't wait ambulance. They carried Kyuhyun to Yesung's car and they went to Hospital.

'Kyuhyun, Please don't leave us. I'll bring Siwonnie's heart for you if you can survive. Hyung promise Kyu'

***

Siwon space out, he still think about Kyuhyun's confession. He still can't understand. When he heard his phone ringing.

"Yes, Teuk hyung. Why are you crying?"

"........."

"WHAT? Kyuhyun what?"

"........."

"I'll be there hyung. Hyung please call me if there something worst immediately."

***

When Siwon arrived at hospital, he ran to emergency. He saw all of with worried face. They all are fear it will be like five years ago. And Siwon also saw Changmin who was sitting beside Yesung. He walk over to Changmin and suddenly he grip Changmin's collar shirt.

"What the hell are you doing to Kyuhyun? Huuuhh. Why it could happen? Talk to me. Huuuhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Siwon shouted and glared at Changmin's eyes.

"Siwon calm down. Don't blame Changmin" Yesung tried to calm Siwon.

"I'll kill you with my own hand if there's something happen to Kyuhyun" Siwon removed his hand from Changmin's collar shirt.

The other member pull Siwon's body a little far from Changmin. Siwon started worried when he remember about Kyuhyun.

'Kyu, please survive. For me.'

***



Okay... I'm sorry for my bad grammar -___-

And I'm sorry for bad chappie T___T

I think this is worst..

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

I hope there will be so much Wonkyu moment this year :D