Chapter 3

I Love You Siwonnie

"I'm sorry Siwonnie. This is my fault" Yesung said while he can't stop cry in front of siwon.

"What is it about, baby? Why you said sorry?" Siwon was really confuse. He can't bear to see Yesung sob.

"Siwonnie, I ......."

"Siwon hyung, come to me"

'What now? Isn't that Kyuhyun's voice?' Siwon thought.

"Hyung, please come to me, I need you. I can't bear it again, I can't survive in this. It scared me" Siwon heard that voice again.

"Kyu, where are you?"

"Siwonnie, I'm really sorry" said Yesung who still had tears on his chubby cheeks

Siwon frozed. He is too confuse to understand what is really happening to him, his lover and his favourite dongsaeng. He don't know what he should do? Even if he want to run away but he can't. He just stand in his place and keep silent. 'Oh God, what is wrong? Am I wrong? Why my baby become like this? Why he didn't stop crying? And Kyuhyun, what's wrong with him?' Siwon look around. Hey, where's Yesung? Siwon is sure that Yesung cried beside him just now. But he is gone now. Until....

"Siwonnie, I'm sorry"

"Hyung come to me"

"Siwonnie, I'm so sorry. This is my fault"

"Hyung, come to me. I can't bear it anymore"

All of those word haunted Siwon. He just heard their voice but he didn't see them. Siwon will run away gladly if he can but .....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, haaaaah-aaahhhh-haaah-haaahhh" Siwon scream.

Siwon is gasping for breath. He has sweat all over his face and his body. Siwon feel so tired and affraid. He has nightmare. But it's relieve that the incident is just dream. Siwon doesn't know that his scream wake yesung up.

"Siwonnie. Is everything okay?" Yesung asked to Siwon carefully.

Siwon didn't hear what Yesung said. He was space out and drown into his thought. 'What is it? Is that dream? Oh my God that's the worst dream that I ever had. But Why? What is that mean? Is it a bad sign for us? Like a big trouble? No No No No No, It won't be happen' Siwon shook his head and sigh.

"Siwonnie, heyy Siwonnie. What's wrong?" Yesung patted siwon's shoulder, but he still didn't get any attention of his lover. Yesung try the last way to get attention from Siwon. He pecks Siwon's lips. And gothcaaaaa

"Uhh-uhh-uhh, Hey baby you are awake."

"Yes, I'm awake because your scream not just wake me up but also all the people in Seoul. What is wrong Siwonnie? Is that nightmare? Wanna tell me?"

"Nothing. I'm alright. Just a little bad dream, baby" Siwon put a fake smile on his face. 'No, actually it's not a little bad dream. It's the worst dream in my life. Oh God can you just tell me what's your plan for my life in the future?' Siwon low his head.

"Really?" Yesung didn't believe what Siwon said to him

"Of course baby, I'm okay. Or you want me to be not okay?" Siwon pout his lips.

Yesung sigh. "It's not what I mean Siwonnie. I just.. I just worried about you" Yesung turn his face to the window, so Siwon can't see his cheeks blushing. He is shy.

"Awww, my baby. you are worrying me. Oh so sweet." Siwon hugged Yesung tightly. 'I think tha's just a bad dream or may be I forgot to pray before I sleep? But why there's Kyuhyun in my dream? Why? Oh God too much 'why' for today' Siwon look at the alarm...

"Damn, baby it's already 8 O'clock. We have group schedule right. I'll take a bath or do you wanna join me?" Siwon wink.

"Yaaaaahhh. Youu are ert. I don'mmphmphhmphh....."

***

Sun rise and it's already 8 AM. But there's sleepin figure in kyumin's room. You know him right? Yes, He is Cho Kyuhyun. He is hangover. He didn't seems get disturb by the sun ray. Until his leader come to hi room.

"Cho Kyuhyun. When will you wake up? We have group schedules. Don't tell me that you don't know." Leeteuk shout but he is unnoticed by Kyuhyun. Leeteuk tried to decrease his temper for The so-not-morning-person because Leeteuk still love his life.

"Aaaaahhhh. I know hyung and I already awake but my head a little bit dizzy" Kyuhyun massage his temple.

"You are hangover and you drank three bottles wine last night. Don't you remember?"

"What? I am what?" Kyuhyun shocked and he ran to his cuppboard where he put his wine stock.

"You drank THREE BOTTLES WINE kyuhyunnie" said Leeteuk again.

"We try to stop you but you deny it. And you cursed. So There's nothing we can do"

Kyuhyun sigh. "My lovely wine is gone. They are gone."

"Hurry, Kyunnie. Just take a bath and get yourself ready or you'll late." Leeteuk ask to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun obeyed. He go to the bathroom with slow walk. 'Aiiissssshh. Paboooooo Kyuhyun' He cursed himself. One of three bottles wine he has is a gift from Siwon, He is really like the taste and smells of that wine. And That wine remind him to Siwon, he will drink that win if he misses Siwon. And now that wine is gone.

How poor BabyKyu...

***

Finally, they finished their group schhedules. Almost all of the member have another individual schedules except two members. Siwon and Kyuhyun. Yesung has his musical's stage that day and he doesn't allow  Siwon to come because of a reason.

"Baby, why I can't come to your musical? It's not fair." Siwon pout

"Wonnie, you already come to my musical for a few times. And today I order you to take a rest before your busy schedules start again. And I don't accept a refusal. Okay My Choi?" Yesung smiled and pecks Siwon's lips, but Siwon didn't let go Yesung's lips. So They kissed passionately until they need air to breathe.

Kyuhyun sigh because of what he saw just now. It still make him hurt much. All he can do is go on with his phone because his lover ask him to have dinner together. But till now Changmin doesn't reply his text. He just want to go from that room as soon as he can.  His phone ringing...

"Hallo Minnie"

{Baby I'm sorry, I think we can have dinner together tonight.}

"Why?"

{Yunho hyung want me to practice our dance with him tonight. Look, baby I'm promise I'll make it up to you. But I really can't dinne with you tonight. Sorry baby.}

"Up to you, Minnie. Just don't come to my dorm tonight."

{Baby, I'm sorry. Don't be angry please}

"Whatever" Kyuhyun pout. He is really angry now.

{Baaaa....} Kyuhyun turn off his phone.

Kyuhyun is still pouting. He doesn't know that Siwon already sit beside him. Siwon let out a chuckle.

"Do you know, kyu? You look so cute when you pout" Siwon pinch kyuhyun's chubby cheeks.

"Ahhh hyung. Stop it. it's hurt." Kyuhyun couldn't help but blush by siwon behaviour.

"What's wrong maknae? Do you fight with Changmin?" Siwon asked.

"He cancel our dinner. And I'm not in the mood, I'm grumpy Kyuhyun now. hyung must've stay away from me." He crossed his arms on his chest and he still pout.

"Hahahhaha. You're so cute and adorable. How about that  We will have dinner tonight?" Siwon ruffled Kyuhyun's brown hair.

"Sungie Hyung?" Kyuhyun blinked. He can't believe what he heard just now. 'Me and Siwon Hyung? Dinner together?' Kyuhyun's heart beating so fast. He feel that his cheeks warm.

"He is doing his musical tonight and he didn't allow me to come" It's Siwon's turn to pout.

'Ohh so that's the reason. Don't be too happy Kyuhyun. It's just as a dongsaeng and his hyung. But this only the two of us. Kyaaaaaa'

His phone beep. It's from Changmin...

From: Minnie

Baby, I'm SO SO SO SO SORRY.

I'm promise I'll make it up to you.

I LOVE YOU. You look CUTE when you pout ^3^

'You safe for today Minnie, and thank's to you. Because of it, I can dinner with Siwon hyung' Kyuhyun smirked.

To: Minnie

It's Okay Minnie.

as a good boyfriend I forgive you.

and I'm not pouting now.

***

The member who has schedule went with the same van. because they have same direction.

"Siwon-ah, can you drive Kyuhyun to the dorm?" Leeteuk asked to Siwon.

"I can't hyung."

"Why? How dare you want to leave that innocent boy alone here. It's already dark." Leeteuk panic.

"Siwonnie, Why are you like this? He is your dongsaeng." Yesung glared at Siwon.

Kyuhyun keep silent. He was so surprise. 'Isn't that Siwon hyung ask me for dinner earlier?' Kyuhyun sigh.

"Siwon-ah, How can you so hearatless to kyunnie? Just drive him to dorm" Donghae said with teary eyes.

Siwon patted donghae's shoulder to calm him down. Okay, Siwon just tease . How could he leave his favourite dongsaeng alone in the night? He can't. Kyuhyun is special for him. And Siwon kissed yesung's cheek.

"I can't drive him to the dorm because I'm promise him to have dinner together tonight." Siwon chuckle.

Yesung hit Siwon's head. "So you just tease us? You are naughty boy. Drive him safe. Okay? I love you. Bye Wonnie" Yesung lean his lips on Siwon's. Siwon nibbling Yesung's lips.

"Mhhh-aahh" Yesung moan.

"Yaaaahhhhhhh. That's enough. Let's go now." Leeteuk interrupted their kiss.

"Okay. Siwonnie take care. Bye Kyunnie"

"I love you baby" Siwon kissed Yesung cheeks. Yesung give Siwon love sign. Siwon can't help but chuckle. How cute his weird lover is.The members already gone. There are just Siwon and Kyuhyun. And that's awkward beacause Kyuhyun just silent since they out of the building until now.

"Okay. Let's eat Kyu" Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hand.

'He hold my hands. God if it's a dream please don't make wake me up soon'

How's their dinner?

***



I don't why this chappie become like this.

Sorry if it's not so good -_-

This all my fault. I'm sorry too for the wine. I don't know anything about that even how's that tastes is I'm also didn't know -_-

Enjoy :)