Chapter 2

I Love You Siwonnie

It's already midnight, but kyuhyun still wake up. He's drinking wine alone. Why am I feel so lonely like this? Siwon hyung, do you miss me like I miss you? He take a sip and close his eyes to feel how that wine make him warm. Kyuhyun enjoy his private time and spend most of time to think about his love. Changmin? No, he think about Siwon. Kyuhyun just think about him. This feeling is so torturing him. But what he could do, Kyuhyun already has Changmin and Siwon love Yesung. Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh.

His phone is ringing, but kyuhyun don't interest to pick it up. He just silent and still standing in his place. Quiet. It's ringing again. Quiet. Ringing again. Kyuhyun walk to the table and take his phone, but it's already stop. And then a message enter his inbox. He open his message.

From: Minnie

I think my baby is already sleeping. I love you baby. Have a nice dream ^3^

Kyuhyun's eyes teary, he try to hold back his tear but he can't. He sob in silent. He throw his phone on the couch.

"Why are you doing this to me, Minnie? Why? I hate you, Minnie. So don't be so good to me. You deserve better." Kyuhyun whispered among his sob.

Kyuhyun don't hear that the dorm's door is open. And there's a man who notice him cry without approach him. He is Siwon. His heart sank saw Kyuhyun cry alone. What happen, Kyu? Don't you want to tell hyung?

"Kyu...." Siwon try to call Kyuhyun, but the maknae didn't give him attention. He still crying.

"Kyunnie... What's wrong?" Siwon call the maknae again.

Kyuhyun lift his head as he hear his name called by someone. Blurry. He don't know who is he. he blinked his eyes. Suddenly.. He was so surprise when he recognize who's that someone.

"Uuh-uhuuh, H-Hyung. Si-Siwon hyung. What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun smiled awkwardly.

Siwon smile back. "I arrived just now, and I wanna looking for Yesungie. But I found you cry alone here. What happen kyu?" said Siwon and take a step closer to Kyuhyun.

"It was nothing hyung. There's something in my eyes and make the tears come out" kyuhyun argued and try har to smile.

"Really?"

"Of course hyung. I'm okay. I think you should go to Yesung hyung because he miss you so much. hehehe" Kyuhyun laugh awkwardly. I miss you too hyung. So much.

"Ahh, right. I almost forget. But Kyu dont you miss me? I see that you drink wine alone. Can I join you later?" Siwon tease Kyuhyun.

"Sure hyung. I'll wait" Kyuhyun smiled. I miss you so much hyung.

"Okay Kyunnie. I leave now." Siwon walk to Yesung's room.

He didn't miss me. He just missed his boyfriend. Kyu poured wine to his glass again and took a sip.

You're a bad liar, Kyu. I know you're not okay. Siwon knocked his boyfriend's room door.

"Baby, I'm here"

***

"I missed you too, honey. When we'll meet" Yesung pout. He has chat with someone on the phone.

'I missed you too, Sungie. But we can't be careless and meet as much as we want.'

"Yeah I know. I love you honey"

'I love you too,Sungie baby"

"Baby, I'm Here" Siwon's voice from out the room.

"Honey, Siwon already here. I hung up now. Bye"

'Bye Sungie'

Yesung turn of the call. And he open the door.

***

The door is open. The first thing that Siwon saw Yesung pout face.

"Baaaaaby, I missed you so much" Siwon hug Yesung tightly.

"Yaaaaahhhh. You wanna kill me? Why are you so long, horsey" Yesung is still pouting.
"Awww, My Baby is already waiting for me. I'm sorry baby" Siwon chuckle and lean closer to kiss Yesung's pouting lips.

"I miss you too, Woonie. I miss you so much." Yesung kissed Siwon back.

They kissed passionately.

"Why do you still wake up, Baby? Why you don't sleep yet?" Siwon asked.

"I wait for My Siwonnie because I missed him so much" Yesung smiled and hug siwon tight.

Yes, Yesung meant it. He really missed Siwon altough half of is word is lie. Because he didn't just wait for Siwon. He also chat with someone trough the phone. Sorry, Siwonnie.

"And I wanna sleep with My Horsey" Yesung winked.

"Uhhh-uhh, O-of Course baby" Siwon winked back.

How I can drink wine with Kyuhyun. Oh God.

"Let's sleep, baby" Siwon drag Yesung to the room.

Yesung lean on the bed and saw Siwon go to the bathroom. Several minutes later, He close his eyes and feel warm hug from his lover. Aaahh, How I missed this strong arms. And he snuggle closer in Siwon's neck.

Siwon smile at his lover behaviour. "I miss you too baby. Have a nice dream" he peck yesung's lips.

***

I shouldn't be here. Why I must see they kiss like this.

After Siwon left. Kyuhyun want to take his  laptop. Unlucky, he saw a lovey-dovey. He saw Siwon kissing with Yesung passionately. Kyuhyun frozed. He don't know what he should do. He went back to the living room. He took a glass of wine and drink it again. He sob again. His heart broken. I often see them kissing, but why my heart still hurt?

"I think we can drink wine together in other time not tonight, Hyung." Kyuhyun muttered to his self.




I'm sorry for my late update. because I have trip to Bali. And I'm back last night.

And this chappie isn't good because i don't how it came out like this -_-

Enjooyy ^3^