Chapter 4

I Love You Siwonnie

And this night is Kyuhyun's night. The night that he wait for years, he is lucky or this is the beginning of destiny he had believe for his true love? God has plan. Sad ending or happy ending, it's just a result. But the important thing is how hard you'll hold your destiny till the end of the war. This is about the happines that will fill your future until you die. there's none who want to live with regrets in their old days. And tonight is Kyuhyun's chance to fight with his destiny. Altough he knows his condition is wrong, totally wrong. Because there aren't just him and Siwon but also Yesung and Changmin.

"Kyu, what do you want to eat?" Siwon asked without turn his face to Kyuhyun.

"Everything is fine with me, Hyung" Kyuhyun answer and take glance to Siwon's face.

"What about Vegetable? You know I love Vegetable, right?" Siwon smirked.

"It's the worst choice that I've ever heard. You know that  I hate VEGETABLE, right?" Kyuhyun put a warn in 'vegetable's' word.

"Uhgggh, Fine. We won't eat that, Kyu. Don't worry." Siwon said calmly, he just tease the maknae. Of course he knows that Kyuhyun hate vegetable's so much.

"That's sounds good Hyung" Kyuhyun smile widely.

"By the way Hyung, how about wine?"

***

Yesung will perform his musical ten minutes later. But he wait for someone. His special guess that day. This is the reason why he prohibit Siwon to cometo his musical. 'Oh God Where is he? Why he don't show up yet? Or he won't come?' Yesung being unpatient. His phone beep.

From: SOIL

Sungie, I'm already at my seat now. I'm sorry I can't say Hello to you.

Because I'm affraid I'll late to watch you, but later I'll come to you, okay?

I love you. Fighting SungieBaby :*

Yesung's pout turn to a wide smiled. Now, he's getting more nervous because of that text. 'I hope I can perform well'.

To: SOIL

Fine. I'll do my best ^3^

And it's show time, Yesung-sshi!!!!!

***

Siwon and Kyuhyun already had their dinner. Now they're drinking wine just both of them. Silent. Quite. They see out the window. They enjoy wine and the atmosphere.

"Hyung" Kyuhyun broke the silent.

"Uhhmm?" Siwon just hummed.

"Do you believe with destiny?"

"Eh, Why you ask that, Kyu?" Siwon confuse. Suddenly he saw a sad look in Kyuhyun's eyes. Siwon felt like want to run to Kyuhyun and hug that guy as tight as he can. 'How I want to hug and comforting you Kyu. But Why I feel we are apart so afar? Even though we are in the same room like this time' Siwon sighed.

"Because I believe in destiny, Hyung.  I believe God has plan for everyone. And I'm waiting for that plan. Sometimes I worried so much about what will happen next in my life. Am I will make a wrong decision again? Am I will make a mistake again? Or I'll get what I want. This is torturing for being the one who wait and believe in destiny. I'm affraid I will get tired soon and give up on The God's plans. But I know that God love me so much so he let me to wait a little while longer and try harder. Then it will worth for me."

"You know Hyung. There are persons that can't be together with his love altough they were meant to be together. That's not fair, right? I don't want my love become like that, Hyung"

Siwon is dumbfounded. He think about what Kyuhyun said earlier. 'Destiny? a wrong decision? What is wrong with all of this?' Siwon ruffled his own hair. He is Confused. He is Frustrated. Kyuhyun stay still. He is calm and just stare at his wine glass.

"Why are you like this, Kyu? You have Changmin, and he loves you so much. And you also have me. You can lean on me" Siwon said while he look at the maknae.

"You don't know Hyung. You won't understand. And I cant lean on you, you have Yesung Hyung. He need you. And yes, I have Changmin. But it's different, I didn't....... Ahhhh.. Just forget it Hyung." Kyuhyun frustrated. 'I didn't love him but I love you and I need you. At least you must believe in destiny Siwonnie'.

Kyuhyun sighed and stand up to see the view from the window. Siwon also did Kyuhyun's action. He stood beside Kyuhyun. He stare at the maknae. Seddenly he already has the maknae in his arms. he don't what got into him. He inhale Kyuhyun's scent, sweet.

"Your scent is like a baby. I also believe in destiny, Kyu. You know that right? But I don't want it play us. Bacause as long as I can hold my own destiny I'll fight for it. Because God will give us what we want if we fight as hard as we can and we pray for that. I believe God will give us the best plan for us. So you may not just wait for destiny. You must fight hard and don't give up. Understand? Hyung here for you Kyu." Siwon smiled willingly and hug Kyuhyun even tighter.

"Altough it's not just affect my own life but some other's life? Am I deserve that? It will hurt hyung." Kyuhyun release himself from Siwon's hug.

"You must do the best thing for your own life, Kyu. We live just for once. Don't make yourself regret you life in the future. This is your own life and You make the best choice for your happiness"

Kyuhyun start feel giddy and didn't understand wahat Siwon said. Is that because the wine? He has high tolerance with alcohol. He look into Siwon's dark orbs and the same thing is happen with Siwon. They stare each other without word. Quiet. They stay like that for a few minutes. They drown.

And their face kept closer and closer. Who would mind the person who start? They just know that their faces keep closer. Until there's no gap among them. Their lips finally touch. Just touch, They want to feel the soft touch on their lips. Then they started move their lips. There's no passion. just soft kiss with sincere. Kyuhyun want to share his love to Siwon trhough the soft kiss. They moved slowly. But the kiss turn to passionate kiss. Siwon nibbling Kyuhyun's lower lips. Kyuhyun moan. But there is no tongue involve. Just lips and nibbling to enjoy each others taste. They release their kiss because they need air to still alive. Silent again. A few minute later.

"Your taste is sweet" Siwon's broke the silent because it's torturing him. 'What the hell is going on? Oh God, This is crazy. I kissed Kyuhyun. Unexpected. But why I felt like so comfortable and enchanted by this kissed. This is different. Oh No.no.no.no.no. This is wrong' Siwon shook his head.

"Kyu, I'm so--"

"Thank you, Hyung"

'I believe in destiny. And I will make my own destiny'

***

"Baby, can we just come late to your dorm?"

"That's sounds good. because I still miss you" Yesung smiled widely.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Everywhere"

***

So who is fault in this storm?

Love isn't only about trust and understanding but also about your own feeling.



Another failed chapter.

Sorry T_____T

I put small Wonkyu Moment :)

Thank you for the support ..

Fighting ...