Chapter 5

I Love You Siwonnie

It's been a week after 'The Kiss Incident'. Kyuhyun and Siwon left the restaurant without a single word. Until now they didn't have some private time to talk about that kissed. They're too busy to talk about that and also they seems didn't interest to talk about that topic. Although they keep glance to each other without detected by the person. There are no member or anyone else know about the kiss. Just the two of them who know about that. Siwon can't sleep properly because he felt guilt toward Kyuhyun and especially toward Yesung, his lover and Changmin, Kyuhyun's lover. The important thing that keep him up is taste of Kyuhyun's lips. He still remember how sweet those lips are. But he couldn't be like this, he'll hurt Yesung and Changmin. He must fix this. But what should he do? Or he can share this problem with someone. Eunhae?

Kyuhyun is still imagining how soft Siwon's lips until now. That kissed is sweet, gentle and intoxicate. He always think when he will feel those lips again. But how much he want it to happen again, it can't. Because he will hurt so many people. Yesung. Changmin. Siwon. And himself. Because that kissed is a mistake. But he enjoy it. And make his heart warm. Although just for a moment. It doesn't matter for him. He felt so guilt towards Changmin and Yesung, his hyung. He will sad and maybe hate him if they know. Is he cheat on Changmin? Maybe he must went to The Church and make a testimoni to make him feeling better. But isn't he want to make his own destiny? Or there's another way?

Destiny is playing on them now.

***

It's almost midnight, finally Super Junior finished they're schedules. All the members of Super Junior are there except Kyuhyun.He is in the dorm, because he has family matter that day. That day is their good bye stage, so they want to celebrate it. They went to restaurant near that place.

"Teuk Hyung, we must call Kyuhyun to come here. He already back to Seoul, right?" Ryeowook said to Leeteuk when he remember Kyuhyun isn't there with them.

"Ahhhh. You're right, Ryeowook-ah. Siwon-ah, can you call Kyuhyun? because My battery is low." Leeteuk asked Siwon since He and Yesung chatted with Leeteuk earlier.

'For The God's sake. Why must be me? instead of the others member' Siwon cursed. "Ehmm. Baby can you call Kyuhyun? Please..." Siwon beg for Yesung's help.

"Oh My God Siwonnie. Why you must ask me? you can do that by yourself. Isn't he is your favourite dongsaeng? What's wrong? You fight with him. How dare you? What are you doing to him? You can't touch me if you fight with our maknae. You must apologize to him. Do yo---" Yesung's words cut by Siwon's lips.

"You talk too much baby. I don't fight with him. And I still can touch you although you ban me. Because I know you like it. Stop talk and I will call Kyuhyun. Okay?" Siwon Yesung's blushing face. 'I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the rel reason'

"I'm glad that you didn't fight with Kyuhyun." Yesung kissed Siwon's face.

Siwon smiled. And he called Kyuhyun with heart beat fast. What he should said to Kyuhyun....

***

"BabyKyuuuuuu, I MISS YOU SO MUCH. Is my baby in good mood today? What's with that face? So Cute" Changmin kissed Kyuhyun's pouting lips.

They didn't meet for more than a week. Changmin is busy with his latest album with Yunho and Kyuhyun also busy with his schedules as well. They kissed passionately. Changmin hugged Kyuhyun tightly and his chubby cheeks. He know Kyuhyun still sulk about their failed dinner last time. He pecks Kyuhyun's lips once more.

"Look, baby. I'm sorry. Okay? I know I was wrong. But It's not that I don't want to spend my time with you. but at time I can't make it. I'm Sorry baby." Changmin appealed.

"Forget it. I forgive you already. But don't you dare no to keep your promise again. I swear you'll regret that." Kyuhyun smirked. 'I must say thank's to you Minnie. Because of that I can dinner with Siwon. Sorry.' Kyuhyun sighed. He felt guilty for Changmin.

"What's with that sighed baby? Is there anything wrong?" Changmin pinched Kyuhyun's cheek.

"No. That's nothing" Kyuhyun smiled and lean his lips on Changmin's. They kissed passionately (again). But....

Kyuhyun's phone is ringing. Kyuhyun saw Siwon's name on his phone screen. He so surprised. He spaced out for a moment. what should he do? He release a deeeeeeeep sighed then pick up his phone.

"Hello, Hyung"

{Kyu, We will celebrate our good bye stage in this restaurant. Can you come and join us?}

"Ehmm. Okay I'll come hyung. But I'm with Changmin now. I think I'll come a little while longer"

'What he is with Changmin now. What are they doing in the dorms. Oh God Siwon, What are you thinking about' {Okay, Kyu. We'll wait for you. Don't forget to come. Bye}

"Uhhhmmm.. Bye hyung" Kyuhyun groaned. 'Why is my heart beating so fast'

"What happen baby" Changmin confused.

"Hyungs will celebrate our goodbye stage. And they want me to come. Is it okay Minnie? Or you can come with me" Kyuhyun said to Changmin.

"No. Nevermind You can join them. And I'll back to my dorm. Okay? We'll meet tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or the day after after tomorrow" Changmin giggled and kissed Kyuhyun's temple.

"Bye Minnie. Take care of yourself."

"I will. Don't Drive too fast. Bye" Changmin pecks Kyuhyun's lips.

'I can't come with you Kyunnie. Because It'll be bad'

***

And the party is chaos. Eunhae couple are busy with their dance.  And Yesung join them with his weird dance. They all are enjoy the party. Except Siwon. He sits In the corner of the room. He is busy with his own world. 'What is Kyuhyun doing with Changmin? Are they kissing? But they are lovers, it's natural if they kissed when they meet, right? Siwon, wht's wrong with you? Are you crazy? Why you must think about other people's bussiness.' Siwon release a deep sighed and shook his head. He didn't know Donghae and Eunhyuk already sit down beside him.

"Yaaah. What's wrong with you, Master? You look like an idiot" Eunhyuk laugh when he saw Siwon 's mouth gape.

"Do you have problem, Wonnie? Wanna tell us.." Donghae can feel that something's wrong with his best friends.

"I don't know. I just feel bad toward Yesungie. I made a mistake Hyung and I hurt three peoples in one time. I don't know what I must do now." Siwon covered his face with his palms.

"Siwon-ah, what are you talking about?" Enhyuk's face turns softer when he heard siwon's word. He know it's serious. Donghae patted Siwon's shoulder tried to comfort Siwon. He didn't know what to say, because he didn't know what siwon's real reason and the real problem is. Silent.

"I can't tell this problem now. At least not here hyung. I'm afraid I'll hurt Yesung Hyung" Siwon stared at Yesung who's busy dancing with Leeteuk and Shindong from afar. But Siwon didn't realize that Kyuhyun already stand behind him. He is frozen.

***

"I can't tell this problem now. At least not here hyung. I'm afraid I'll hurt Yesung Hyung" Kyuhyun heard Siwon talked to Eunhae. His heart is hurt. Why he must heard those word when he came to have a good time and forget all about his thought about the kiss last week. 'I think my destiny still too far. I can't reach my own destiny soon hyung. When my own destiny will come?' Kyuhyun's eyes teary. He wiped the tears in hurry.

"Kyunnie, You already come? How's your day?" Heechul approached the frozen maknae. Siwon shocked. 'Since when he is here? He heard our conversation earlier. It can't be. Noooo' Siwon shook his head.

"Ahh, yeah Hyung. I've just arrived. Not bad hyung." Kyuhyun tried hard to smiled.

"Hey everybody, Kyuhyun already here. Let's eat" Heechul shout and all of the people there stopped their own activities.

 

"Wait, How about we play 'paper, scissors, stone" to know who will pay all of this food" Heechul smirked.

"It will be fun, Hyung" Kyuhyun supported Heechul's plan.

"Come on. It's just for fun" Heechul persuade.

"Oh my money is priceless hyung" Eunhyuk started worry about his money.

"Yes, Heechul-ah. My money is more priceless than Monkey's money" Leeteuk argued.

"For God's sake, You two are so stingy. Coward" Kyuhyun insult his Hyungs.

"Yahhhhhh maknae, how dare you. Okay, I'll come." Eunhyuk sighed.

"There's no choice. Me too"

"It's okay, honey. You'll win" Donghae winked at Eunhyuk tried to calm him down.

*skiptime*

The peoples that safe are Donghae, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Shindong, Leeteuk and Yesung. Final round, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and their Manager.

"Wait wait wait wait wait." Kyuhyun is so nervous.

"Ahh why I feel so tired, Jungsoo hyung" Siwon said. The safe peoples are just giggling and curious who'll pay for their food.

"Yaaaahh come on. just start already. I can't wait anymore." their manager shout.

"Ahhh okay. Fighting" Kyuhyun tried to calm down, why he felt something bad will happen. And....

"Paper Scissors Stone"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Damn it. Damn it" Kyuhyun cursed. 'Why must be me? Even I didn't join on the stage. Why i must agree with The mother of evil's plan'

"Kyuhyunnie will pay for our food" Leeteuk announced the result.

"It can't be. I can't take it" Kyuhyun walked out from the room. He is not in the mood now. While in that room is chaos. Kyuhyun needed fresh air. He sit on the chair near the park in front of the restaurant. He sighed. 'Why am I so unlucky today'

"Hey honey, why do you call me?" Kyuhyun heard a familiar voice not too far from where he sit now. 'Isn't that Yesung Hyung's voice? What is he doing? Who is on the phone?' Kyuhyun wondered.

"......"

"I know, I miss you too, honey" Yesung whispered but Kyuhyun could hear what Yesung say. 'Why he call the peson on the phone is honey? Is he Siwon hyung? But it's impossible, Siwon hyung is here now."

"I must hang up now. Bye. Yes I love you too." Yesung left his place. He didn't saw Kyuhyun, he come in to the restaurant to eat with the members.

' Yesung hyung is cheating. No, impossible. He loves Siwonnie so much. Does Siwon know about this? Yesung hyung, why are you doing this to Siwonnie?' Kyuhyun confused and felt a little mad at Yesung.

"What are you doing Kyu? Aren't you hungry? Or still mourning about your bad luck? Siwon chuckled.

Kyuhyun didn't know if Siwon already there with him. Siwon sat beside him.

"Kyu" Siwon called Kyuhyun and look at the maknae.

"Uhmmm" Kyuhyun hummed.

"I wanna say sorry to you."

"For what?"

"For the kiss last week. Look, Kyu. I'm so sorry if I hurt you. If I hurt Changmin too. I'm sorry. I'm careless. I don't know why suddenly I kissed you. I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable around me. You don't have to felt guilt toward me and Yesungie because of that kiss. Because that's all my fault. If you don't like that kiss. You can forget it. Or you can slap me if you mad at me, Kyu. You can do everything you want.  I'm so sorry Kyuhyunnie. You can forg-----" Siwon feel something soft touch his lips. Kyuhyun's lips on his. He just too shocked to response. Then he close his eyes. He is enjoying Kyuhyun's lips taste for the second time. 'It's still sweet as last week. His lips intoxicate.' Their lips just touched. Until Kyuhyun pulled away. Siwon is a bit upset. Kyuhyun is keep quiet.

"This is what I want. Too much sorry Hyung. The one who must say sorry is me Hyung. Sorry for loving you secretly" Kyuhyun whispered.

"................................"

***

"Ryeowook-ah, where's Siwonnie?" Yesung asked Ryeowook, because he couldn't find Siwon in the room.

"Siwon hyung? He go after Kyuhyun. Maybe they chat at the park in front of restaurant" Ryeowook guess.

"Uhhuuh. Thank you." Yesung ruffled Ryeowook brown hair.

Yesung walked out from the chaos room. He walked to the park in front of the restaurant and he saw Siwon and Kyuhyun. Suddenly He frozed when he saw Kyuhyun and Siwon are kissing.

"This is what I want. Too much sorry Hyung. The one who must say sorry is me Hyung. Sorry for loving you secretly"

***

Finally.. I finished this chappie..

Thank you so much for @Siwonniefan :D

You really help me ...

This is Video for Paper Scissors Stones game :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKC0E0FQrN0

I'm sorry if there's typo..

enjoy !!!