Chapter 10

I Love You Siwonnie

 

“Kyu… I love you”

“Oh my God, hyung. This is like the thousand time you tell me those words”

“But I really love you, Kyu” Siwon comes closer and cups Kyuhyun’s face.

“I know hyung, and I love you too. You know that, right?” Kyuhyun looks at Siwon straight in the eyes.

“I just want you to know that I love you so much Kyu. I’ve already been stupid enough for such a long time because I didn’t realize my feelings toward you. I hurt your heart baby, I’m sorry” Siwon lowers his head. He still feels like an idiot for his late realization to his feelings.

“Siwonnie, Just forget it. We are already together now, and I’m happy that you love me back. This is more than enough for me. Having you by my side, is the best thing that I could ever wish for” Kyuhyun caresses Siwon’s cheek and leans forward to put his lips on the older’s before they kiss gently.

***

Having different schedules, it’s been three days since the last time they met. However, Siwon always finds the time to send a message or to call his BabyKyu. Although he’s really tired and sleepy, he will still do that. Even if it’s just to tell Kyuhyun the ‘I love you’ words, he won’t ever get tired from letting out those words out of his lips, for Kyuhyun only, for the rest of his life.

 Siwon doesn’t want to be the stupid guy anymore. He already found his true love, and it’s Kyuhyun.  His favorite dongsaeng, his beloved lover, and someone that he adores so much.

‘Oh God. I need to see him’ Siwon ruffles his hair in frustration.

***

Kyuhyun is sitting on his bed when he hears his phone vibrating…

‘I wonder if Siwonnie would send me a message with the same words as these past three days again’

“Tsk, just like I expected. These words again. Why does he like to say them so much? How can I be in love with this horsy? Haaah” Kyuhyun sighs after reading Siwon’s text.

“In the afterlife you’ll also fall in love with that horsy guy, maknae” Donghae pats Kyuhyun’s back.

“Yah, hyung!  Why didn’t you knock on the door first? You’re like a ghost” Kyuhyun exclaims shocked.

“I already knocked but you didn’t hear me. You were too busy babbling about your stupid horsy” Donghae then sits beside Kyuhyun.

“So how was it?” Donghae looks at Kyuhyun with a wide smile on his lips.

“What?” Kyuhyun doesn’t understand.

“You and Siwonnie. I never expected that both of you will officially have a relationship like me and Hyukkie”

“Hey hyung, I also never expected that he will love me back because my love was one sided for such a long time. Sometimes it feels like a dream that will end soon… I hope this isn’t a dream” Kyuhyun closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

“No, it’s not a dream. It’s real” Donghae pinches Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Ouch! Stop it, hyung.” Kyuhyun rubs his aching cheek.

“See? It’s not a dream. By the way Kyu, you already fell for Siwonnie a long time ago? Oh my God, why didn’t you tell me? No wonder, you were so clingy to him and always wanted to go near him. How could I not have realized? Pabo Donghae”

“I didn’t hyung. I never clung to him” Kyuhyun pouts.

“Yes you did. But it’s perfect now. I can’t wait to go for a double date. It will be fun. Yay!” Donghae jumps and hugs Kyuhyun.

“Whatever, hyung” Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. ‘There’s no difference between this guy and his friend. Ahhhh’ Kyuhyun sighs, but in his heart, he feels warm and happy.

“Ah I have to go. I’ll tell Hyukkie about this and I will tell you and Siwonnie if I already have plan. Okay?”

“Fine” Kyuhyun smiles

When Donghae leaves the room, Kyuhyun lies on his bed and looks at his phone wallpaper.

‘Siwonnie..Siwonnie..Siwonnie… I miss you’

***

“I love you, Baby” Siwon whispers to the sleeping Kyuhyun.

He just arrived from his schedule, and he immediately ran to his lover’s room, but he just found a sleeping Kyuhyun. He joins him and lays his body on the bed beside him.

“Euunghh” Kyuhyun gets disturbed by the arms around his waist, and he instantly knows who they belong to.

“Siwonnie? What are you doing here?” He blinks his eyes since he’s still sleepy.

“Don’t you miss me?” Siwon pouts and leans his back on the bed.

“Euhhm, of course I miss you. The past three days were sooo torturing” Now Kyuhyun also pouts after Siwon.

“I missed you too, babe”

Siwon presses his lips on Kyuhyun’s cheeks while the latter’s back. He really misses his baby. Siwon wants to spend more time with Kyuhyun.

“Baby, let’s go on our first date”

“What?”

***

And here they are. They’re walking side by side in the park near their dorm. It’s already midnight, so there’s almost no one around.

“Baby, I love you” Siwon whispers in Kyuhyun’s ear as he intertwines their fingers together.

“I love you too, Siwonnie” Kyuhyun smiles sweetly.

Silence... Neither wants to break it. They’re just enjoying their time together. No words need to be spoken as they can simply feel the love they have for each other.

“Baby?” Kyuhyun just hums and closes his eyes. Siwon stops walking and stands in front of him.

“I love you *a kiss on the forehead* I love you *a kiss on the eyes* I love you *a kiss on the nose* I love you *a kiss on the philtrum*I love you” Then at the last Siwon kisses Kyuhyun’s lips passionately.

Kyuhyun’s eyes are still closed, and when he feels Siwon’s lips on his, he kisses him back with as much passion. They only pull away when they need air to breathe.

“I love you too, hyung… So much. But why should you repeat those words over and over again? I already know that you love me” Kyuhyun’s index finger softly tracing Siwon’s lips.

“Because I like it when I say it you. I will never get tired of telling you those words, Kyu. I love you”

“Tsk... Again” Kyuhyun shifts his gaze away from Siwon to hide his blushing face.

“I love you, Kyu. I know you like it so much when I say it to you” Siwon ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair.

“I do not!” Kyuhyun starts walking away faster to hide his red cheeks.

“Baby, I love you” Siwon whispers as he runs after him but Kyuhyun is still walking fast.

 “Baby... Saranghaeyo”

“Tsk…Hyuuuuung!” Kyuhyun whines. He knows Siwon is making fun of him right now and it’s not funny at all.

“What baby? You know I love you, right?” Siwon smiles innocently like he had done nothing wrong.

“Hyung please, can you save those words for another day?” Kyuhyun’s pout deepens even more.

“Why? I have a loooooooot of ‘I love you’s’ for you. It won’t run out from my stock. I love you, Cho Kyuhyun” Siwon spreads his arms wide, wanting to hug the maknae.

“Yah! Choi Siwon! I said that’s enough. I don’t want to hear another word coming out of your lips. If you say it again, I’ll go back to the dorm” Kyuhyun’s face turns sour.

“Awww my Baby is sulking. I’m sorry baby, don’t leave me alone here. I love you”

‘Oops! That’s the wrong word, Choi Siwon’ Siwon covers his mouth with his right hand.

“Youu! Choi Siwon!” Kyuhyun hits Siwon’s chest before walking back to the dorm as fast as he can.

‘How could he make fun with the three magic words? It’s not that I don’t like him saying it to me, but it’s just... it’s just... Aiiisssh!’ Kyuhyun ruffles his hair frustratingly.

“Kyuuuuuu, baby! Wait for me!” Kyuhyun hears Siwon calling him but he keeps running until he opens the dorm’s door harshly and storms to his room. He doesn’t forget to lock the door.

Eunhae who are busy with their lovey-dovey time, are shocked when they hear Kyuhyun slamming his door, and startled when they see Siwon running to Kyuhyun’s room panting and sweating.

“B-Baby, I’m sorry. Baby, why are so mad at me? Don’t you like it when I say it to you?” Siwon is confused to why Kyuhyun is sulking.

“Don’t baby me! Oh My God, Choi Siwon. You already told me sooooo many times. It’s not that I don’t like it when you say it to me, but it’s already more than enough. You’re making fun of me, but it’s not fun at all” Kyuhyun shouts before pouting his lips.

“What? Making fun? Why should I? I really mean it Kyu. I really love you, and like what I said earlier I’ll never get tired of telling you that I love you, Kyu” Siwon sighs.

“AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!! Hyuuung I know you love me, but when our time together is limited, I just want to share everything with you, not just ‘I love you’ hyung” Siwon can hear Kyuhyun’s voice turning softer.

“Okay. If you don’t like it, I won’t say it again, I promise. Can you come out baby?” Siwon knocks on the door.

“Fine, I’ll leave now baby. Bye. Sleep well, Okay?” Siwon turns around to walk away from the door. However, before taking a second step, suddenly the door opens and Kyuhyun hugs him from behind.

“Hyung, It’s not that I don’t want to hear you say the three magic words again, but I don’t want you to say it so often. I just want to spend our time together and make beautiful moments together”

Siwon stands silent as he tries to adsorb what Kyuhyun just said.

“Even if you don’t say it to me every day, I know you’ll always love me. Sometimes love can be seen without words. I can see your love through your dark orbs. I can feel your love when you hug me. I can feel your love when I hear your heart beating fast when we are kissing. I can feel your love when you call me ‘baby’. I can feel your love all over your body, your eyebrows, your dimples, your hands… and here” Kyuhyun turns Siwon’s body to face him and points to the older’s chest.

“And if you say the three magic word so often, the real meaning of it would be gone, hyung. It won’t be special anymore, so just go with the flow. Say it when you think it needs to be said” Kyuhyun cups Siwon’s face and looks him in the eyes.

“Baby…”

“Uhhm” Kyuhyun hums.

“I love you so much” Siwon kisses Kyuhyun’s palm.

“I love you too, Siwonnie”

“But for me, the three magic words always have a strong meaning when it comes to you because I really love you and I always will”

“Cheesy” Kyuhyun tries to hide his blushing cheeks by bending his head low.

“Baby, you want to make beautiful moments with me, right?” Siwon then lifts Kyuhyun bridal style, leaving the latter gasping at the sudden act.

“Yah! Siwon! Put me down! Put me do—mphhhmphh” Siwon cuts him off with a kiss. He steps inside Kyuhyun’s room and closes the door using his leg.

“Siwonnie.. euungh”

***

“Hyukkie, how can Kyuhyun be that mature? His words are so beautiful. I’m so touched” Donghae hugs Eunhyuk tightly.

“I don’t know hae” Eunhyuk starts walking away, dumbfounded by the hot couple who are now having their y time in the maknae’s room.

“Hyukkie? What happened?” Donghae is confused when he sees Eunhyuk’s pale face.

“I think we won’t be able to sleep tonight, and our ears will be sick tomorrow by their weird sounds”

“My innocent ears, Nooooo!” Donghae freaks out and runs to their shared room.

***

“What about three times a week?”

 “No baby, don’t be so bad to me. I can’t do that”

Lying on bed after sharing their beautiful moment, Kyuhyun tries to convince Siwon as they decide on how many times they should say the three magic words.

“Three times in two days?” Kyuhyun jumps on Siwon, straddling his lap.

“Baaabyyyy” Siwon pouts.

“Three times a day? How about that? It’s my last offer” Kyuhyun pinches Siwon’s nose.

“Deal. I love you Baby, let’s have another round” Siwon latches his lips on Kyuhyun’s neck without giving the maknae any time to speak.

“Siwonnn.. Stop it.. Choi Si—mpppphhmmpph”

 

‘We are meant to be together, in our past life, present life, and our next life.’

END

***

WONKYU SWEET MOMENTS <3 <3 <3

Sweet



ABUNDANCE OF THANK'S FOR ALL MY READER (INCLUDING MY LOVELY SILENT READER)

FINALLY I FINISHED MY FIRST STORY..

I'M SORRY IF IT'S NOT LIKE WHAT YOU ARE EXPECT :(

AND THNK YOU SO MUCH FOR SIWONNIEFAN :* YOU HELP ME A LOT.. I LOVE YOU *HUGS*

ENJOY!!!