Plans?

The Special Team

Lee Soo Man's POV

"Thank god at my age I'm still able to run!"

"Damn can't believe that girl actually send the dogs at me"

"But I had to make her and her team agree to go Korea and protect Taeyeon and the girls no matter what. But how..."

"I guess I just have to go back to my hotel and wait for miracles to happen" talking to himself while wiping all the pespiration off his head, dirt off his shirt and pants.

 

Back At The Farm

After finished reading all the sick letters. I realised this is quite a serious case. I can't let this psycopath get the baby face. I grab one of the picture up and look at it. Pen knife marks slashing across baby face's flawless and cute face.

What am I suppose to do? I sent dogs after that Lee Soo Man and I ridiculed him infront of my farmers. Now I have to call him to tell him I wanna take up the job?? But it's about the cute baby face Taeyeon!!

I came to an conclusion that I will just call my team in and let them have a look and decide what I should do next. I pick up my phone and make a conference call to all my team members at once.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey boss!! What's up!!"

"I need you guys to come to my farm and have a meeting tomorrow morning"

"Ok boss!"

The Next Day

"Good morning!!" A lively voice shouted outside of my house. Hah, that lively and happy voice that always cheers me up. I smiled opening up my door to exit.

"Joe!" I went up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Boss!! I miss you so much!" giving me that cheeky smile returning my hug.

After releasing my hug from Joe, I saw Samantha, Claudia, Elise and Sarah making their way in from the gate towards my house.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming at such notice." Giving each of them a hug. "Come in and make yourself comfortable" leading them into my house.

While walking towards my study, they chats about their holidays, sharing their vacations details to each other. Joking and punching each other.

"All right guys settle down" I cleared my throat and speak in a serious tone. Immediately, my team quiet down and sat them down on the chairs.

That's what I like about my team. They always know when to have fun and when to be serious.

"Tell me what are your thoughts after looking at these" I gave them the envelope that Lee Soo Man gave me.

After 10 mins

"This is serious Kel" Claudia, the first one to speak. "This is a very sick person, I think this person can be classified as a code one psychopath!"

"This Kim Taeyeon is in a very dangerous position" continued Claudia.

I can see the rest nodding their heads.

"Let's get this bastard Boss" Joe looking at me with her brown eyes.

"Errrrmmm, I have to tell you something guys" I said hesitately

I told them what happened about  Lee Soo Man calling up our boss and I rejected the job, how he came to my farm and about how I scolded him and also sending dogs after him.

Right after i finished my story, laughters filled up my study.

 "That is so you boss!!" Joe shouted. I join in laughing along with my team.

After laughters died down. Samantha looked at me "So what are your plans boss?"