In Singapore too?

The Special Team

Back In Seoul

“How can that be?!!” I threw the cushion to the wall. Claudia tried to calm me down in the dorm.

“!!” I threw another cushion to the wall, it almost hit Snsd girls picture that is hanging on the wall. My team kept very quiet and still.

“We got to let him go back to Jeonju Kel; the local police will deal with him for kidnapping and assaulting Taeyeon. Also I’ve already inform the local police not to leak any news out to the press” Claudia telling me in her calm psychiatrist way while picking up the pillows.

“There’s absolute nothing to prove that he send the letters boss, plus we did make him write for like a thousand times. Handwriting doesn’t match boss” Elise added in.

 

 

All the snsd girls are in their room, I guess they can hear me shouting outside of their room. I feel bad for all of them that I didn’t get the sick bastard.

Just as I was still fuming up, I heard one of the room doors open. Sooyoung and Jessica are standing by the door looking at me.

“Don’t be angry Kelly” Jessica said to me in her American accent. “At least you save our leader from that bastard” Sooyoung nods her head agreeing with Jessica.

Slowly one by one, I see the rest of the girls coming out from their room. Guess they heard Jessica’s voice and think that it’s ok to come out now.

 

“I’m sorry girls” I slump down on the floor with hands holding another cushion. All of them surrounded me.

“Please don’t say sorry” Tiffany says in her husky voice “You brought our Taengoo back safe and sound. We owe you that”

I can see the rest of the girls including Taeyeon nodding their head in unison. And they decided to gives me a group hug that squeeze the air out of me.

“Yaaaahhhhhhhhh!! I’m dying here!!!” I was trying to squirm out of their hugs when all 9 of them comes crushing on me.

Our laughter’s filled Snsd dorm, I’m sure the security and people walking along the streets downstairs can hear us.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SM Ent

 

One of the manager oppa briefing the girls, “Alright girls, we will be heading to Singapore for our concert tomorrow so please pack up and have a good rest. I will see you tomorrow morning.”

 

Airport

 

I am wearing thick scarf around my neck, gloves on my hand yet I can still feel the cold seeping into my body. Just as I was shivering with hairs standing behind my neck, I suddenly feel a warm body behind me with her hands wrapping around my waist.

Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

They are getting closer day by day. I really can’t stand it anymore! Now Taeyeon is back hugging Kelly in front of me! But I can’t be jealous, after all Kelly did save Taeyeon out from danger. And I know that dork is just being grateful and nice.

I don’t see you back hugging me before you dork. Looking at her giving her cute dorky smile to Kelly makes me angry. Calm down Tiffany, calm down.

 

Singapore Airport

 

Thank god the airline arranges the artist to get out from the VIP exit, no screaming fans, no pushing and pulling. Thank you Singapore Airline! Wow it’s been long while since the last time I visited Singapore. December rain, at least it’s not hot. But kind of humid though.

As we heading to the hotel in a mini bus, one of the manager oppa approaches me with Taeyeon sitting beside me eating her jelly worms.

“Kelly si, we had book the hotel rooms as you have requested. All rooms must be connected with doors in between. Your team will occupy 2 rooms and 2 Snsd girls will be in each room. Taeyeon will be sleeping with you in a corner room which is the last room to be connected to the rest. Total of 7 rooms including our manager’s room it will be 9 rooms in a stretch.” And I had also informs the hotel staffs to unlock all the connecting doors as we arrive today.

I nod my head looking at him “Good job!”

“But there’s a problem” I look at him with a frown. “The corner room that belongs to Taeyeon and you, it will be a king size bed instead of 2 single beds.

Taeyeon stops what she’s doing and looks at him with her big brown eyes.

I look at her giving her a cheeky smile,” Don’t worry Tae I won’t do anything to you at night”

She blushes, so adorable and so naïve.

When we arrived in the hotel parking lots, I stood up and stop the girls from getting down.

“Wait girls, I like to have a quick briefing before you get down.” I motion some of them to sit back to their seats.

“I want all of you to stick together at all times and tell us wherever you’re going and also never to go anywhere alone even if it’s going to the ladies. And one very important thing, whenever you’re going to your rooms, DO NOT ENTERS USING THE DOOR TO YOUR ROOM! Always enter from the very first room which happens to be your manager oppas room. All the doors are connected in between so you can still access easily to your individual rooms.

Why I’m doing this is because I do not want anyone to know which room belongs to which Snsd girls. So do you understand?”

“Neeeehhhhhh!” all of them answers me like children answering to a teacher’s question.

“Let’s go!”

 

As we enter the rooms from the very first room, walking across the rooms, the girls chose the room they wanted. Finally Taeyeon and I reach our room after walking through 8 rooms.

“Get change, we have to go for your rehearsals.” I throw the luggage on the floor and got out a pair of jeans and a hoodie to change. As I take out my jacket and leaving my guns on the coffee table next to me. I can sense someone is staring as I continue to undress myself. I turn around and I saw Taeyeon staring at me with her eyes wide open.

“Something wrong Taeyeon? Come on, we are women what you have I have it too, but maybe structure differences that’s all. If you’re shy you can so to the bathroom and change.” Just as I finish talking, Taeyeon grabs her stuff running into the bathroom blushing.

 

Rehearsals

 

Just as I was busy discussing the floor plans and the security with my teams standing on the stage in front of the Snsd girls while they are rehearsing their songs. I was distracted by them when the song “The Boys” comes up. I can’t help staring at them, they have such strong aura around them when they perform this song, but my eyes are looking at Taeyeon.

Laughters suddenly heard through the microphone breaks my stare. My goodness! Joe, Elise and Sarah decided to join in the dance mirroring the Snsd dancing right in front of them. I was amused by these 3 monkeys.

I couldn’t stop laughing when I slowly descend down to where the audiences will be standing tomorrow night.

“Ahh these 3 monkeys sure make my day” Claudia come to my side still sniggering.

“I need to talk to you Kel” Claudia suddenly turns to me looking very serious.

Before Claudia can go on, one of the manager oppa came running to me.

“Kelly si! Look at this!”

It’s the same envelope with no stamp, not sealed and with a big wording TAEYEON on the envelope. Damn! Here in Singapore too?

 

 

 

 

Sorry all i was kinda busy to update the fic. Please those who read my fic please please comment to let me improve myself. i sort of cut short the story try not to be so drama mama hehehehe

Thanks to all who subscribe to me too im really really so touch even though comparing to those other authors with few hundreds of subs, im contented.

Really!! Thanks alot!!