Truths

The Special Team

 This time the manager oppa grab the envelope with a plastic covering his hands. We did what we normally do.

"!" I throw the envelope on the floor

"Nothing again" I watch Elise picking up the envelope and seal it in a bag where we keeps the rest.

“This is weird guys, envelope came without stamps? It was in the mini bus where oppa found it? Here in Singapore? Think guys, it must be one of the staffs around the girls!” I was talking while pacing up and down.

“I want a big gathering with all the staff involves in this concert, everyone!” I look at the manager oppa with a very stern and serious look. “Cook up whatever excuses you can come up with but I want EVERYONE in this gathering” I emphasise the word loudly as the music behind us blasting.

 

 

As I climb up to the area where I can see the whole stage and the Marina Bay Sands hotel, Claudia comes beside me quietly.

“Kel” I look at her without answering her. “Are you in love with Taeyeon?”

Damn I can’t seem to hide anything from Claudia.

“No” I turn my head away looking at the stage where Taetiseo are rehearsing “Twinkle” while the rest of Snsd girls goofing around.

“Tell me the truth Kel, we have known each other for so many years and plus I’m a psychiatrist. You can’t lie to me”

“Y-yeah, I like her not love Claudy” I was a bit hesitated. “The truth is I like her a lot but not til love her. I like her coz she’s very adorable, she looks strong but she is actually very vulnerable and weak inside. She likes to keep everything in her without worrying anybody. She is not selfish and also a great leader. She is dorky yet a great singer.  I just like to protect her, Claudy.” This time I speak without hesitation still staring down at the stage where Taeyeon is happily dancing away.

“But of course Claudy, I am a professional bodyguard. We are the professional.” I continue without looking at Claudia. Taeyeon is waving at me and I waved back. “I always bear in mind not to feel affectionate towards our clients”

“Besides Claudy, Taeyeon is in love with someone else, not me. What she has for me is simply sisterly love and admiration coz I can fight, coz I protect her from dangers. You can see that too don’t you?” This time I turn and look at her.

“Yeah I can see that, Taeyeon is definitely in love with her instead of you. And you’re right I can see the admirations she has for you. I’m glad you knew that coz I don’t want you to get in too deep and gets hurt Kel” Claudia puts her arm around my shoulder.

“Come on Claudy. That little dork can't hurt me!” I push her arm away jokingly. “We’ve got to do something about the 2 of them Claudy. You got to help me. Both of them love each other but both are too scared to admit.”

“Can’t blame them though, where they come from is a very conservative place no matter how advance their country are.” Claudia shrugs her shoulders.

“I’ve got an idea” I go near to Claudia’s ears and tell her. She smirks nodding her head

 

After the rehearsals, we went for chilli crabs and all the local delights in Singapore. When we got back to the hotel it was very late, everyone is full and tired.

 

In hotel room with Taeyeon

“Hey dirty lazy bum, go wash up then you lie down on the bed” I drag the little girl out from the bed.

“But I’m tired and I can always wash up tomorrow.” The little sticks out her tongue at me.

“Look I’m going in to have a good bath first and when I come out, I want to see you getting ready for the bath too.

“Araso” Taeyeon whine slumping on the couch next to the windows grabbing her ipad.

Taeyeon’s POV

Aiisshhh why can’t I bathe tomorrow, I didn’t sweat a lot anyway. Ahhh!! I heard the bathroom door open. My turn..

OH MY GOD!! Kelly is wearing a sport bra and a super short boxer. Wow!! Her abs! Wow her tattoos! Wow her legs! Wow that ! My God!! my byuntae mind.

But I still think Tiff’s is the best.

 

“Hey stop staring and why are you giggling there” I notice Taeyeon was staring at my . She is really a ert.

“Aniyo just admiring your tattoos” Taeyon got up from the couch coming towards me. “Nice tattoos” She was staring at the tattoos behind my back that runs down to my waist.

“Thanks, this is where I was shot by the way.” pointing at the scar behind my back shoulder, I remember promising her that I will show it to her someday “I had it covered by these tattoos. In the mirror I can see the shorty tip toed to look at my scar. Just as Taeyeon was touching my scar examining it, the connecting door swings open.

“Tae Tae!” Tiffany turns searching for Taeyeon only to stop her vision at where we are standing with her hand still holding onto the door knob. I can see that shock expression with her dropping jaw.

“Sorry!” She slams the door shut and I can hear a couple of doors slamming along with her running sound.

I turn and look at Taeyeon. “Err Taeyeon, don’t you want to go look for her and explain?”

“Aniyo, I’m going to bathe and sleep” she turn grabbing her stuff and into the bathroom.

I waited for Taeyeon to come out from the bathroom while I’m typing my report on my laptop. I signal her to come to the couch and sit down with me as she walks out from the bathroom. I can see her eyes bit reddish.

“Did you cry Tae?” She shakes her head with her head down.

“Do you love Tiffany Tae? I can see a startled reaction but she shakes her head again without looking up.

“Are you sure Tae? Coz I can see all the body language and the interactions between the both of you whether on stage, off stage, in the dorm, everywhere we go” I was waving my arms. “The way both of you look at each other, only lovers will do that”. I tap on her thighs wanting her to look at me.

Finally she look up at me, I can see the teary eyes. “You do love her right Taeyeon? You’re just not sure whether she loves you the same way you love her, and you’re scared the rest of your members will despise you and the most important thing you’re scared that Tiffany will be scared of you and never talk to you again. Am I right?”

She finally nods her head now with tears running down her flawless face.

“Silly girl.” I wipe away her tears with my thumbs.

“Don’t be afraid to love Tae, you only live once. Confess to her. If you really love a person does it matter whether they are female or male? I know being an artist, life are much harder than normal human beings. Honestly what both of you are doing now on stage, having eye is like telling people both of you are a couple anyway” I poke at her ribs making her giggle. “You girls have a group of followers named Locksmiths. Taeny day. Come on, all you have to do iis just get on with what you girls are doing now that’s all. What is there to lose Tae? But if you lose Tiffany to some random guys just because of conservative thinking and being afraid, you will regret it forever” I poke my index finger into her cheek.

 

 

Woah headaches! i basically just kept udating in case the story slips out of my brain. 18 is on the way too..

Plus im free today so...

Please comments!! Y nobody comments:( How do i now what are you thinking if no comments:(

Pretty please;p