Don't even think about it!!

The Special Team

As I trots along the streets like a horse, holding my gps to get the signal. I received a call. It's Claudy, disappointment was on my face as I swipe my screen with my thumb.

"Hello"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY KELLY!!!!" I can hear everyone's voice including snsd's in the phone.

Huh? My birthday? I didn't realise today is my birthday. Anyway I didn't have the time to think about that.

"Thanks everyone" I quickly shout back in the phone while still trotting on the streets. "Claudy! Can I speak to you in private" I had to shout coz Claudia's phone was on speakers and it is way too noisy in the background.

"Yes" I can hear silent background in her phone.

"Alone?" I ask her while inhaling and exhaling heavy breaths.

"Are you jogging?"

"No! Taeyeon's gone and I'm tracking her signals with my GPS, and well kind of as I'm jogging along the streets to look for her signal!" I answered her hastily. "That girl went out without informing me!"

"Oh no Kel! I told her today is your birthday so I wanted her to give you a surprise on our behalf by getting you a cake! ! I didn't know she went out without informing you!! I'm so sorry Kel" I can hear her panicky voice at the other end.

"Look! It's not your fault Claudy! Just inform me if she calls any of her members back in dorm! And please don't let the girls know about it! I will contact you again!"

I hang up.

Taeyeon's POV

Where is this place?! Oh no! My hands and legs are bound and tape on my mouth!!

Wait!! I was buying a cake down the street near my home to give Kelly a surprise and as I was walking back home, someone knocks me out!!

Oh no!! I can hear someone!! Pretend that I'm still out.

"My my!! I can't believe I actually got Kim Taeyeon the leader of the famous So Nyo Shi dae here with me!!"

 That creep's voice. Don't panic!

"You're so beautiful Taeyeon ah"

Don't touch my face!!! Get away from me you stinking bastard!! No! Don’t you dare move your hands down!

CRASH!!

"Who's there?"

Thank god for the sound, he's out.

I open my eyes slowly squinting to see the surrounding. It's an area with lots of abandoned warehouses. I know this place! I used to come here with Ji Woong all the time to explore. It's pretty far away from where I stay. Damn I can't reach my ear stud, Kelly I hope you can find me!! he's back!

"Stupid cats!! I chop you into pieces if I ever find you!"

"Ahhhh Kim Taeyeon"

Don't touch my legs!! Wait!! What are you doing to me!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where the am I? Abandon warehouses. Signal is pretty strong now. Damn this place is so far!! How did she end up here? I better find her quick!!

Taeyeon's POV

Ouch!! The creep slams me on a table. Wait!! I can hear him unbuckling his belt.

I open up my eyes and look at the creep!

"Oh hey beautiful!! You're awake!!

"MMMMmMMMMMMmmmmmmm" I tried to scream but the tape stop everything from leaking out!

I was turn around by the creep now stomach flat on the table, what is he doing spreading my legs apart!! I  can hear the zippers!!

I shut my eyes tight!! NOOOOOO!!! Kelly!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't even think about it" I was holding my gun with barrel touching the bastard's head.

The bastard froze. As I move along to his left side, barrel is still on his head. I can see fear even in his side profile.

"Wear your pants and untie her" I use a very steady tone.

I watch the bastard's every move without letting the barrel off his head. Taeyeon was already crying uncontrollably when I grab her away from the table. I held her tight, close to my body using my left arm and let her cry in my chest.

My eyes never leave the bastard's face even for a second. With my barrel off his head still aiming at it. I move back with Taeyeon keeping a 1 arm length distance away from the bastard.

With Taeyeon still sobbing in my chest, I slowly move my barrel down aiming at his manhood.

"I can make you childless forever bastard!" My eyes fixed on him. "Turn around back facing me and lie down flat on your stomach with arms and legs spread out!!

I make him lie down on the ground spreading the limbs out. I then let go of Taeyeon, put my piece back, grab the rope which bounded her before. In a very swift and fast move, I grab his left arm and his right leg up and tie them together.

Now the bastard looks like he's doing yoga. With his back arching, left arm wrist and right leg ankle tied together. It formed a perfect circle. He is trying to balance on his stomach while yelling in pain.

Walking away from the yelling bastard to a quieter area. I turned my attention to Taeyeon.

"Are you alright? Did the bastard touch you anywhere? Did the bastard hurt you?"  I look at her with my worried eyes firing her with all the questions and at the same time cupping her face in my hands wiping away the tears with both my thumbs.

"I I j-just wanted to g-get y-you a-a cake K-Kelly" she said in hiccups. "I'm sorry" she burrows her head in my chest and cry again.

I rest my chin on the crown of Taeyeon's head with arms wrapped around her body

"Forget about the cake silly girl" I her back patting it in between. "The most important thing is you're safe."

While Taeyeon face is still burrowed in my chest. I took out my phone from my pocket to make a call.

"Hi Mrs Kim, I found Taeyeon. We are having a drink now, will probably be home pretty late; please don't wait up for us. Have an early rest"

"Ok" I said ending the conversation with Mama Kim.

"Your mum say don't drink too much" I look down at her teary eyes. She smiles burrowing in my chest again. I then dial another number.

"Claudy, I’ve got her. Call the Seoul precinct and tell the detectives to send a chopper here. I will send you the coordinates. We will deal with the local police in Jeonju after we’re done with the bastard.

“Is she alright, is she hurt?” Claudia asks with concern.

“She’s fine just a bit shaken up; by the way we will be heading back to Seoul tomorrow. Crack the bastard up when he’s back there later and makes him write a 1000 times for handwriting recognition.” I almost shouted in the phone when I mentioned the bastard.

After I hang up the phone, I push Taeyeon gently away with both hands holding onto her shoulders. I bend down my body slightly to her eye level and look deep into her eyes.

“Please promise that you will never do this again” She gives a soft nod

“Please promise that you will always tell me wherever you go” She gives a soft nod again.

I gives a small peck on her face. She was surprised but she didn’t flinch.

After I straighten up my body, she burrows her face into my chest again. And we just stood there hugging in cold air til the chopper comes to pick up the bastard.

 

 

 

How??!! Am i a drama mama or what!! Hahahahah! i think i have a drama brain. Please comment!! I need to know what you guys think please!

I hope to end this within 5 chapters, so i can start another story..alot has been going on in my head!!!

Thank you!!