This gotta end!

The Special Team

On the plane to Bangkok, I suddenly come up with an idea.

I walk to Elise and Sarah where they are seated along the aisle.

“The moment we touch down, I want both of you to install cams in the mini bus which is for Snsd. Take note that no one including the managers is to know about this. I will try to stall some time for both of you.

I keep thinking this got to end. I am getting a bit frustrated. I don’t want to spend too much time getting this psycho and also in hotel rooms with Taeny. Even though it’s so unprofessional of me but I really can’t stand listening to them in the room at night.

Damn it hurts.

As we exited out from the plane, the aisle is already crowded with the staffs working in the airport taking pictures of the girls. I hold onto Taeyeon’s hand tightly. I give Elise and Sarah the signal to go for their mission. As we clear the immigration I saw there are so many fans screaming outside the waiting area. This is going to be tough.

I arrange the manager oppas and our team to out the girls. I on the other hand put my arms around Taeyeon hold her small body close to me.

“Ready people?” I look around the formation I just arranged.

“Ready boss!” My team look at me with thumbs up, with manager oppas giving a nod too.

“Let’s go!”

Fans are screaming at the top of their lungs, some even stretch out wanting to grab the girls. I practically have to carry Taeyeon out, so many of them screaming for her and Taeny. I can feel her arms around my waist, but she still manages to wave at her fans. I really don’t know how they can deal with all this since the day they debuted. I know I can’t do it.

Finally we manage to squeeze through the crowds with the help on the local securities. I push Taeyeon up into the bus and after making sure all the girls are in the bus with our team. I jump into the bus and signal the driver to go.

I throw myself down on the seat next to Taeyeon heaving a big sigh.

“Wow that is so scary, so many fans screaming” I look at Taeyeon sitting next to me. She gives me a smile which I find it’s so cute that I want to give her a kiss on the spot. But I didn’t do it.

I look at Elise and Sarah, they gives me an acknowledge nod indicating they completed their mission.

Upon reaching the hotel, we didn’t have the time to unpack. The girls need to hurry down to the stadium hall to rehearsal. So all we can grab are our essentials and left the hotel to the next venue.

It is close to dinner time when the girls have their break. I meet them at the centre of the stage after having meetings with the securities that are in charge of the concerts.

As I approaching the stage, Elise and Sarah comes up to me before I can even sit down.

“Boss look at this.” Elise holds the tablet up to my face. It’s e recording of what’s going on in the mini bus.

“Gotcha!” I tap on both their shoulders and give them a thumb up.

After our dinner, Taeyeon decided to go to the bathroom. As I am still busy sorting out with Elise, Claudia and Sarah about how to deal with the situation we have on hand. I motion Sam to follow her to the bathroom instead of me.

 

 

15 minutes later

 

“What is taking them so long?” I started to get worried.

“Sam where are you?” I beep Sam through the communicating devices we have on us.

“Sam” there is no reply.

Just as I am about to beep Sam again. The device that is connecting to Taeyeon’s ear stud I gave her beep.

“” I hiss. Claudia and the rest immediately know what’s wrong.

I take out the GPS and runs towards the signal. Claudia and Joe follow close behind me. Elise and Sarah stay with the rest of the girls.

I follow the signal running down the path leading to the bathroom. Claudia goes into the bathroom and found Sam lying unconscious in one of the cubicle. I left Claudia with Sam as my main concern is Taeyeon.

I’m sorry Taeyeon I should be the one protecting you! I will never forgive myself if anything happen to you!

I am still following the signal which is getting stronger, Joe is still behind me. The signal is leading us into the isolated areas where there are electric rooms and more empty rooms along the way. This is the part of the stadium where not many people will come.

I finally come to a stop as I can hear a voice coming from one of the room.

“You are the cause of all these Kim Taeyeon! Eunji loves you so much that she even leaves her bank job to join SM as a nothing just to get close to you!”

“I love her so much but she is in love with you! What the ! A girl falling in love with another girl! You disgusting lesbian!”

“I will cut you up so that Eunji will come back to me! She is going to confess to you tonight at the party after the concert. I will never let that happen!”

“I will never let her leave me for you!”

 

 

 

 

happy new year!! how rude of me not to wish anyone! Please give me some comments! love ya!