Getting to know eachother

Bodygaurds for EXO?!?!? -re-edit again-

They woke up early in the morning and got dressed to go to the training ground they all got into the limo and rei looked like she was going to die from tiredness "rei what time did you go to sleep lastnight?"asked taeyeon "four..."she says holding up her four fingers "BWOH WAE?!"key asked worried "dancing.."was all she said they all looked at her and they finally arrived at the training ground they all went into the ground and the boys bite and their lips when rei got in wearing a tank top and black shorts "AHEM"key L jonghyun and jaejoong said an dthe guys looked away "alright sweetie so where gonna let out the human robots and your going to deystroy them..and they have blood in them so careful"says taeyeon "yes mommy"says rei gripping her weapon -this is what it looked like-:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j3l826DSF8 when she finished the boys eyes where widen and mouth agape she walks back into the room and gave her weapon to L "your turn bruh"she says sitting next to Tao he goes in and starts "annyeonghaseyo im tao"says tao you look at him and smile "im rei nice to meet you"she says holding a hand out he smiles and takes it smiling "nice to meet you too"he says,they all introduce themselves and talk until everyone was finished them taeyeon and key came into the room "umma appa can we get bubble tea~?"asked rei cutley,they smiled and agreed then you all got into the car and drove to the bubble tea shop and sat down at a table "well well well if it isnt sehun and his friends and parents"said someone ,they all look up and see a group of boys there "who are you?"asked star "hey pretty why you hanging out with these losers?"a guy names b-bomb asked "why do you care?"rei asked glaring at them "can we just leave"asked sehun they all agree and head out until someone grabs rei wrist ,she turns around and flips the person "dont touch me"she growls and leaves to the car "im so tired~"rei says and puts her head on chanyeols shouler,he smiles and lets her stay there then soon after she falls asleep.