Party at the agency

Bodygaurds for EXO?!?!? -re-edit again-

Narrater pov

Everyone woke up early for the party

Taeyeon:

key:

Jaejoong:

L:

Jonghyung:

Ayame:

Star hweyon:

Yoona:

eunhae:

Rin:

rei:

EXO-K: -without powers-

EXO-M:

Everyone got into the limos and headded to the agency as soon as they arrived they went inside the building and partied Girls were hitting on EXO jaejoong L and jonghyung..Mostly EXO and L. Chanyeol was talking to a girl names jiyeon which was making rei jealous and sad at the same time so rei went over to the drink section and got watermelon soju she drank it while walking back to her sisters and talking to them when rei looked over at chanyeol and saw him passionatley making out with jiyeon rei started tearing and baekhyun saw this and went to chanyeol and slapped his back "Yah park chanyeol!"he yelled whispered,chanyeol pulled away "What bacon?!"he yelled whispered "did you ing forget that rei..i repeat rei the girl your head over heels for is almost crying?!"baekhyun whispered madly chanyeol looked over at rei who was rubbing her eyes he softened "i-i cant believe i just made out with a stranger"he said looking down then suddenly a slow song came one "well go get her"baekhyun said pushing him forward,he slowly made his way to rei and put his hand to her "Care to dance cutie pie~?"he asked whiling winking at rei she blushes and nodded giving him her hand and leading her to the dance floor where everyone was dancing,she put her hands on around his neck and he put his hands on her wait pulling her closer "you know you look stunning tonight cutie pie"chanyeol said looking into her eyes "t-thanks yeol you do too"she said blushing "ya know cutie pie doenst suit you anymore..i think Baby"he said smirking rei blushed "W-well i think yeol doesnt suit you..i think Chanyeol oppa"rei says smiling "and i think you shouldnt smirk it dont suit you" she said smirking chanyeol only smiles,they swayed with eachother gazing at eachother,then chanyeol started to lean closer into,rei only blushed,he leaned closer and closer closing the gap between them,then suddenly chanyeol crashed his lips onto reis,she kissed back matching her lips with his they keep kissing until a bright light shines onto the both of them,they didnt pull away instead they kept kissing deepening the kiss as everyone starts staring at them in awe "My baby is all grown up now"L,jaejoong and jonghyun say,they finally pull away "Yah~ only chanyeol oppa can call me baby"rei says pouting and turns to chanyeol,he only smiles and kisses her again.


Homigawd you guys their finally together Ahh!!

Ok so im going to delete my "When gang members fall in live"fanfic and ill have you guys leave a comment  to pick a group for my next fanfic..and when the most votes that a group gets. Then imma ask you to leave a comment on which member you want ok.Ok 

(A).EXO-M

(B).EXO-K

(C).B.A.P

(D).SHINee

(E).INFINITE

.So now pick which group ill check how much votes for a group there is and if the is a tie ill ask inbetween the two groups then which ever group wins ill list the members and you can pick the member you want and the most votes get it!!!.