kidnapped

Bodygaurds for EXO?!?!? -re-edit again-

Narrater pov

its been three days since rei was ignoring chanyeol,ga-in has been coming over to go see chanyeol and everyone got pissed.As rei was walking home a blck van pulled up besides her and pulled her in she was about to fight back but someone spoke "Dont fight back unless you want him dead"he said pointing to the screen revealing chanyeol,her eyes widened and she stayed quiet as she was being tied and duck taped they kept driving until they reached a warehouse and pushed her into the room and put into a chair and tied her arms legs and her eyes "hehe hey~so your here i called your people and there coming..but let me have fun first"he smirked and went twords her.

key pov

*ring ring* i answered the phone and put iton speaker "hello?"i answered "hi~do you know where your daughter and friend rei is?"he asked in a deep voice he scanned the room same as the other,his eyes widened when she was suppose to be home 2 hours ago "WHERE IS SHE?!"he yelled standing up "here."it took a minute but finally "Daddy..."rei said in a shaky voice "rei! where are you?!"i yelled into the phone "i-i d-dont k-know"she said crying "daddy..h-he did t-things to m-me a-and tell chanyeol t-that im sorry that i-i was ignoring h-him she said breathing deeply and she was gone from the line "so~..bring you your agents hitmen woman and everyone in that house,well have a battle for her at ******** warehouse"i heard him said jaejoong l and jonghyun where clenching their fist by me all of a sudden i heard rei screaming "NO DONT HURT HER!"everyone yelled to the phone..then the line went dead. I called everyone the boys where giving guns to the 12 boys as they know how to use it and we all left.

warehouse

"ugh wow your t*ght"he said finished you kept your head down shivering then suddenly the door burst open and they all hid and the guy pulled off your ducktape "rei?!?!?!"L screamed "o-oppa"you said a light they all looked at you and their eyes widened when they saw your body your shirt ripped opened and your skirt ripped and your body bloddy and bruised. "Rei where is he?!?!?!"jaejoong yelled "i dont know i cant see"you said,then suddenly you could hear super junior SHINee DBSK 2NE1 BIG BANG INFINITE SNSD TEEN TOP asking if your ok "yeah im fine"you replied "is EXO..ok are they hurt in anyway?"you asked "only emotionally"kris replied,you smiled "why are you guys here..you guys will get hurt"you said worringly "yeah..but your hurt..our time to get revenge"kai said they untied you,you hugged key and he hugged you then suddenly everyone came out,then your family and friends got into fighting position you stood by chanyeol everyone started fighting you saw a gun aim at chanyeol your eyes widened and you hugged him and you started tearing "rei..l-let me go.i need t-to fight"you held tighter as you heard the gunshot everyone looked at the where he was aiming and the bullet hit you..you gagged and you hug loosened chanyeols eyes widened and started to tear "rei!"everyone yelled. At that moment everyone got mad they fought like ninjas being mercinaries.Then everyone came to you,your eyes felt heavy as you where being carried you closed your eyes as a tear fell from you eyes.