Waking up the sleeping beuty Pt.1

Bodygaurds for EXO?!?!? -re-edit again-

Continuation of last chapter Also OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOOMO ive got alot of subbies aahh i love you all my subbies.Oh and im so sorry this wont be a school life story so sorry to disappoint you~ill change the profiles i feel real bad...i understand if you want unsuscribe...i wont force you to stay my subbie..ish ok kaylee will understand.


taeyeon Pov

As i saw reis face sleeping on chanyeols shoulder i knew right away what was going to come of it....kim rei and park chanyeol...."OMO such a cute couple"i said thinking aloud making everyone except for chanyeol and rei looking at me"whos a cute couple mom~?'asked Jaejoong wiggling his eyebrows at me, i slowly moved my finger and pointed to rei and chanyeol they all stared at them and not after nodded "i dont know...about one of my babys getting a boyfriend"said key crossing his arms "oh come on hun shes almost 19 shes 18 shes not a baby anymore"i said to him he just sighed "alright...ill give it a try"he said as they car stopped "yay~"i sang.

Narrater Pov

The car stopped so taeyeon decided to wake them up "chanyeol rei WAKE UP"she said and rei grabbed her hair "ow ow owrei hajima its mommy" chanyeol opened his eyes and took reis hand off and pulled her outside "ugh~ yeollie your so mean~"rei said in a tired voice he didnt say anything he just entered the house sat down on the chair,rei shrugged and sat on chanyeols lap and leans on his chest he wraps his arms around her "im tired"rei says "me too"says chanyeol "yeollie...can you be my pillow?"rei asked looking up he smiles "ok~"they get up and walk to the couch he lays down ,then she lays down and snuggles on chanyeol he does the same then they fall asleep.