spin the bottle pt 2

Bodygaurds for EXO?!?!? -re-edit again-

recap the last chapter.


chanyeol pov

"yes i do love someone"rei said, i dont know why but i felt this huge pang in my heart,its like my heart being stabbed by fingernails,i just sighed "what wrong yeol?"asked baekhyun "huh oh nothing bacon"i said stealing a glance at rei her blushing.

narrater pov

rei spun the bottle and it landed on sehun she smirked "truth or dare sehunnie"she asked he only hid behind kai and said  "dare" she smiled eveingly "i dare you to drink banna milk in one gulp" he only gnawed at me i nodded he got bannana milk and drank it but he stopped half way i laughed at him he only frowned,then he spun the bottle and it landed and chanyeol sehun smirked "truth or dare hyun?"he asked smriking "i choose dare~"he sang giving me rei his signature smile rei only blushed "i dare you to kiss rei!"shouted baekhyun rei and chanyeol both blushed furiuosly "you d-dont have to do it ya know"sehun said clenching his fist "they have to its a dare"said baekhyun,then ayame pushed rei closer to chanyeol,she looked up flustered at chanyeol,they leaned closer to eachtother rei closed her eyes and then chanyeol kissed her on........the cheek she blushed even though it was on the cheek "what the hell kind of kiss wat that!'yelled kris,rei was about to yell at him until someone pushed chanyeol and rei's faces and theyre lips crashed on eachothers,reis eyes widen along with chanyeol they finally pulled away blushing madly.After that they never talked after that.