Birthday Party

Bodygaurds for EXO?!?!? -re-edit again-

narrater pov

your eyes slowly flutter open to reavel a empty room,you called the nurse and she realsed you you thanked her and headed home,you opened the door seeing everyone dressed formaly and nicely "tch going somewhere without me?"you asked they all looked at you as you raised a brow "rei!"they all rushed to you and hugged you,you stumbled and hugged them back "we have to get you changed!!"exclaimed ayame "waeyo?"you asked "because where going to a party"rin says you nod and go upstairs with the girls it took 20 minutes and you finally came down dressed: "lets go"you said softly and headed to the car you sat inbetween sehun and kai looking down "rei do you know whos party were going to go to?"asked L "no"you said "its..ga-in"said taeyeon your eye twitched "can i back down??"you asked "no just come where here already"hweyon said you just sighed and went into the house along with the others "AAHHH! THERE THE LUCKY MAN IS! EVERYONE MY BOYFRIEND PARK CHANYEOL!!"ga-in yelled into the microphone everyones eyes widened including chanyeols "come on baby"she said using y aegyo everyone got irritated and turned around about to leave "where do you think im going?!?!"she screamed "HOME!!"they all shouted.