Meeting new people

Bodygaurds for EXO?!?!? -re-edit again-

narrater pov

Everyone was home because they would be meeting old friends.Ayame and the rest where getting rei all dolled up "OMG ooww your hurting my hair!"yelled rei "your hair was already hurting!"screeched rin "WHAT?!"rei yelled "nothing!!"rin yelled.then they heard footsteps coming down from the stairs they stared at the beautiful five girls.

ayame:

star:

eunhae:

yoona:

rin:

"wow~all of you look pretty~"said kris "thank you"the girls said in unision"now for the ulitmate change....rei!"They shouted pulling her to the front.

rei:

rei blushed looking down everyone gnawed at her while chanyeol blushed,then the door burst open "chanyeol oppa!!"the girls screamed and ran to chanyeol hugging his arm "um hi"he said akwardly "girls and boys..this is ga-in"taeyeon said pointing to the girl on chanyeols arm,i just nod chanyeol noticed "what wrong cutie pie?"he asked looking at rei concerned all she did was nod,they all went into the kitchen and ate dinner rei was drinking her bannana milk and looking at ga-in and chanyeol,chanyeol was feeding her while she was smiling and giggling "chanyeol oppa~"she cooed he looked at her and she kissed him..everyones eyes widened he didnt pulled back or anything he stood there forzen,reis eyes started to tear she looked around the room crazingly,she started breathing heavingly and stood from her seat and ran into her room "rei!"L shouted after her ga-in scoffed "what her problem?"she said "LEAVE"Taeyeon said ga-in smirked "why should i?!"she yelled the girls got pissed and pulled their pocket knives on her she gasped and left quickly "ill go get her"L said he went upstairs.

rei pov

I ran into my room crying my head went spinning with questions why didnt he pull away he doesnt love me? i began to think...then L oppa came into my room and hugged "oppa"i sobbed into his chest "he doesnt love me..like i love him"i cried sobbing hugging him tight "sshh baby..its ok..hes blind"he said to me i cried "m-my heart aches oppa..it feels like i died and and..."i sobbed "baby..its ok..why dont you go change..and ill take you to get ice cream we can have a dance battle..hmm?"he asked smiling,i smiled and nodded he waited outside of my room and asked if people wanted to go...baekhyun,kai,kris,ayame,jonghyung agreed to come,i got changede into this:i walked out of my room and everyone looked at me and smiled..i smiled back weakly as we go downstairs but i stop them "im going to ignore chanyeol"i said they all look at me "wae?"asked baekhyun "i just...cant see him right now."i said looking down they all nodded understanding.

narrater pov

they all went down stairs as rei walked past chanyeol "cutie pie.."he said she ignored him "rei.."he said she still ignored him..they all left...he breathes deeplly as his heart aches..that your ignoring him.