Bodygaurd's for whom

Bodygaurds for EXO?!?!? -re-edit again-

*ding dong* "OMG its been forever since we saw them i wonder if they have children?!"asked taeyeon excitedly  key chuckles "probabaly does"he says and opens the door "Hey~"they say in unision "come in come in"says taeyeon,they all come in and sit down "ahh taeyeon this is my son kim jongin aka kai"yoona says happily and holds changmins hand "this is my son xiumin"says sohee smiling holding changsungs arm "this is my son kris"says sooyoung holding minhos arm "this is my son lay"says yubin smiling ,they all introduce theyre sons "alright~ our turn"says key "kids get down here"taeyeon yells and they hear variuos footsteps and they all line up by there parents "this is my oldest son jaejoong"key says "annyeonghaseyo jaejoong inmida~"he says bowing 90 degrees "my second oldest jonghyung"he says pointing to the shortest one "annyaonhaseyo"he says bowing "and my youngest son myungsoo or L"he says pointing to the hot looking one "annyeonghaseyo L inmida"he says bowing "well i dont know why you introduced them they couldve done it the way we told them"says taeyeon signaling the girls to intriduce themsleves "Annyeonghaseyo ayame inmida~" says ayame bowing "this is ayame she is the oldest and one of the best agents"says taeyeon "annyeong im hweyon you can call me star~"says the second one "shes the second oldest and one of the best agents "annyeong im yoona~"say the bubbly one "this is yoona the 3rd oldest and one of the best agents"says taeyeon "annyeong im eunhae"says the y one "this is eunhae the 4th oldest and one of the best agents"says taeyeon "and im rin~"says the cute one "this is rin she is the 5th oldest and one of the best agents~"says taeyeon "and our youngest is on a mission right now she should be home soon"taeyeon said,but right when she said soon the door burst open "Ok you know boots are hard to walk in"says the girls she stumbles to the couch and plops on it making her bounce and catching the boys attention "OH MY GAWD what did you do to my dress?!?!?!!?"yelled star looking at it the straps gone there rips on the side of the dress "You know what you try taking on freaking 10 guys at once.,...it aint pretty!"rei says "did you get the guy atleast"asked key "yees daddy..."she says taking out a knife from her boot and throwing it at the wall,untieing her hair taking a gun from her back and throwing it on the table "oh! this is our youngest daughter rei..she is the 2nd best hit woman and best agent"says taeyeon proud of her children "rei can you go get my phone in my room?"asked L "she made a face "its out of my walking range"she said pouting "ohh~ rei we hooked up a computer into the dance room so you can playmusic and we hooked up speakers for loudness"says key smiling,she smiled widely "chinja??!?!?!?!OMO thank you daddy thanks mommy"she says gettinng up and kissing their cheeks and running upstairs "Can you get my phone to?!"shouted L "ITS TOO FAR!"She shouted back "ok so...why are you guys here"asked key "ooh.um we wanted to know if your children can be our sons bodygaurds?"asked siwon "ok..but why if we may ask"asked taeyeon "because people are putting threats on us..please"seohyun pleaded "well do it"says the kids in unision,they all smile "just waiting on one person" said key "i got it"says rin getting out her phone and puts it on speaker "what~~~~"said rei on the other line "rei..they asked us to be their sons bodygaurds..we all agreed but will you do it"she asked serious "yeah..ill do it..i get to beat more people up everyday....yay~"rei says "ooh and can we stay woth you guys for awhile"asked eunhyuk and seohyun "yes of course"said key and taeyeon inunision.