1 month later

am i really in love with this guy?

                                                    asian-couple-cute-kawaii-korean-Favim.co

it's been 1 month since you and zico being a couple.you two always happy. your stepother now already accept you as her son,and you also can accept her as a mother.you already have a very family.since you being zico girlfriend,now you like wear such a girly fashion because zico always buy you a beautiful dress.he such a kind man.

               

-SUNDAY-  *TRUT..TRUT*

ZICO: baby,let's go for a walk today...i have something to told u <3

ME: ooo,okay my naughty boy.. love u

ZICO: i love u more than that 

ME: arasseo(okay) you win my naughty..bye..see ya

 

----- _

you wait for him about 10 minutes. you wore this..

 

                             dress-fashion-girl-paris-separate-with-a

"aigoo~ where did this guy gone?not arrived yet?" you try to call him but, someone close your eyes from behind and you shock "guess who?" with really sweet voice.you smile and your heart beating so fast you touch his hand "jihoo oppa" you answer him and try to look at him but he quickly hug you from behind "kyra ssi,after broken up with my ex,i never feel want to have any other girl in my life anymore but u make me going crazy." he hug you tightly. then you turn and he gave you a bunch of blue flower. "this flower is SPECIAL for u baby and also thank u for love me.today is our 1 month together so let's spend a time together and i want to take u to somewhere".. he smile and kiss your cheek.

                                               -Zico-zico-28067295-491-622.png

both of you spend time together happily. after 2 hours,zico take you to his car "come in".. you look at him and smile. *TAP* the car door is close "baby,u still remeber i'm going to take u somewhere?" you nodded. "where we're going?" you asked him and he just keep silent. 20minutes later you arrived at one mansion

           draft_lens5305452module40948622photo_124

"oppa,what is this?" you ask zico. "this is my house" he smile at you. you shock bcause you never know someone have a really big house. both of you entered the mansion,there a butler welcome both of you "Welcome to Mr.Woo mansion" the butler told you politely.

- Living room -

"Annyeonghasaeyo" you heard someone say hello to you in such polite way. you saw it was a women and men on 40' years old age. you bow. "omma,appa this is my girlfriend" zico told to them. you look at zico and whisper to him "oppa,is it your parents?"..zico smile and nodded. "oo,agasshi,you're so preety.let have a sit" she told you to sit.all of you talk and have a dinner together. you happy because zico have such a good family.

 

-At Home-

after spend time and met zico family,zico send you home. it was 11p.m. someone was waiting for you in living room. *tap* you close the door and you saw someone sitting on the couch waiting for you "oo,dongsaeng ah,why so late?" jonghyun asked you and you just silent.you afraid he will scold you.jonghyun come near you and he hug you "oppa afraid you're not going home.hmm,kyra ssi,please don't go home late okay,oppa afraid anything will happened to you." he told you.he worried about you. you look in his eyes and you nodded. "oppa,mianhei" you're so sorry. "it's okay.now go to your room,you must be so tired.rest" jonghyun told you to have a rest.

                                                       cnblue-jonghyun-gentlemens-class-1.jpg