Back to you

am i really in love with this guy?

-next day-

kevin bring you to lotte world. "kev,where did u bring me?" you ask him. he smile "somewhere". when both of you arrived at lotte world,you saw crowd gather at this one place. "kyra,come.let's go".you curious. when you go to the place that full of crowd you saw "ZICO" you shock. what he is doing there. "she's arrived.okay.i'm going to show you kyra.I'M SORRY" for the first time he show his cute dance.

                          

you start to laugh "I FORGIVE YOU OPPA". zico dance more cute.you laugh. "THANKS BABY.I LOVE YOU KYRA!!!!" he shout.and run to you and hug you. "thank you for understand me baby" zico told you. "wait,you have to explain to me who that girl".you told him. "okay but let go play first.hahahah !! catch me if u can" both of you enjoy while kevin go back home.

 

both of you enjoy the day. "babe,i'm sorry.the day that i'm kissing.that girl is my ex.she came to me.she want to back to me.but i don't want.she kiss me." zico tell you everything.you nodded. "i'm sorry oppa,bcause i make it more harder for u.i don't want to lost u." .he give you a warm hugs and kiss your cheek.

 

                                                                couple-kfashion-love-ulzzang-Favim.com-3