new start and first love

am i really in love with this guy?

  Monday -                 

 

                         

you and jonghyun go to school together.kevin shock when he look you with jonghyun together and you were smiling happily. "omo ! what that?is it really you kyra ssi?" kevin tease you. "yaa,he's my oppa from now on"you told him. then zico saw you and he goes to you "annyeong." he say hello to you "annyeong" you smile. you look so shy. "erhem..." kevin push you and he run. you  try to catch him. both of you laughing like 5years old kids.

-recess-

you sit alone.then someone come "yo,kyra ssi.what r u doing here alone?not going to cafe?" zico ask you. "no" you answer him without looking his face. you ask him this question without thinking "namja,did u have a yeoja chingu(girlfriend) ?" zico silent for awhile.but then he look at you "why did u want to know?" he asked you. "it's okay if u don't want to tell me." you're too afraid to continue that but suddenly zico answer your question "i have one before this but we're break up bcause she have other one on my back..u know what i mean right. -sigh- " you just keep silent. "i really like a girl that can love me sincerely.but it hard u know",, while both of you talking someone come from behind and punch zico, and it's yongguk "HOW DARE YOU !" he shout at zico.you shock "zico ah,kwenchana(are you okay) ? yaa ! NAMJA ! why did u punch him?!" you scold him with very high voice. "why did u with him.? huh?!did you like him?!" yongguk look very dissapointed,he scold you "YES I AM ! i like him. i love him. for the first time in my life i like NAMJA." you cried and leave that place. zico stunned for what you have been say to yongguk.

 

- after school-

                            alone-girl-sad-Favim.com-260471.jpg

"ehem.. ~ why did happy girl that i know before this look very sad.did she afraid i won't accept her" he tease you and he sit beside you. you leave him and walk. he hold your hand but you try to release it..but then he give you a back hug

                              323.jpg

you cry a lot when he hug you. "u know what the day i saw u cry,my heart fall for u but i'm too afraid to told u. when you say u love me,i feel like i'm going crazy. I LOVE YOU KYRA SSI." you feel his tears on your shoulder. both of you cry that evening.