I'm ready

am i really in love with this guy?

        NEXT DAY ......                              

                                 boy-korean-ulzzang-ulzzang-boy-Favim.com

zico look outside the window.he wore that."huh...what going on with that girl yesterday?why did she cry like that?it's the first i'm seeing her like that" zico worried about you. "ZICO ! what r u doing here? not going down?we're all going somewhere.ppali".P.O told zico to go down. 

-At lobby-

zico look you with kevin. you laugh and look happy today.but then zico see you sad again when jonghyun and yongguk go to you."all go into the bus" you sit beside kevin but then "excuse me,i'm going to sit here awhile.will u please move?" zico ask kevin to sit on other place.he sit next to you. "yaa,are u okay?" you really don't want to see his face bcause you know he look you cry yesterday. "just told me" but you still stubborn. zico don't want to go anywhere. yongguk look at you and he fell guilty. the bus arrived at the place. you all walk . during your walk, kevin told you he going to buy some drink and now you alone.

                       asian-cute-kfashion-korean-fashion-style

"hey,i want to talk with u" zico bother you again and now you angry with him "DON'T BOTHER ME!!" you scold him.he look at you "eyy, pls don't angry at me.told me what ur prob and i'm ready to listen to it" you blur with his reaction. "let have a sit" both of you sit. kevin come with some coke. "kyra ssi ?" he look you with someone that you reall hate. "oo,kevin.let sit." zico ask kevin to sit. you tell both of them the story. "aa~ so like that. that why i think how come strong girl will cry.hahaha" he laugh. "yaa,!" you mad. "just kiddin. fyi ,me zico.we never know each other since we in same class.sorry 4 make u angry that day." zico apologise. "it's okay namja.me,kyra.as u know my real name Park Hyeona".you intro yourself to him. "so why ur name is kyra?" he ask you. "my mom put my name like that.she say i'm just like an anime character.strong" .he just nodded mean he know now why your name like that. he ask once again "how long did both of u being friend?" . kevin answer with excited voice "since we kid.our mom is a really bestfriend.kyra always protect me since we kid".. "aaaa~" ...you look at zico and start think by yourself "why my heart beating so fast now?am i ......." ... "okay all ! let's go back to hotel.tomorrow we will going back to hanguk(korea)" teacher called all of you..... the next day you going back to korea with many memories....