going to Paris

am i really in love with this guy?

the next morning. i wake up and get my shower. and i wear this.

                          asian-fashion-girl-korean-ulzzang-girl-F

you go outside for breakfast.*click* the door is closed. you go to kitchen. and your father look at you. "yaa,why you wore those?are you a gangster? wear that earring. aish.useless to talk with someone like you". you just stay quite and eat without saying anything. jonghyun also have a breakfast. after finish your breakfast you go "i'm going" you say to your father. "agasshi,wait.we going together." you not answer him and just go into the car. jonghyun smile with your response.in the car jonnghyun take a self-cam. he smile by himself.you smile look at his reaction. he some doing aegyo without knowing you look at him.                       

                                                  tw.jpg

then "agasshi.let's take some pic together" he asked you to take picture with you. but you say no. "em,it's okay if you don't want" he continue with his funny self cam. you talk by yourself with slow voice " what a strange guy." both of you arrived at airport.there many student and teachers too. you walk into airport and you saw kevin "KEV ! here ,here!" kevin look at you. "kyra ssi !" he look at you.he wore glasses.it him. 

                          

he look so good and handsome but no one like him because he not the type. "kevin ah, at what time u arrived huh?"you asked kevin. kevi answer "em, i think 6:00 a.m". you chuckled bcause he arrived so early."ya,why you laugh huh?" he also laugh.both of you laugh like a crazy person. "waa~ there many people today. but the student just a little." kevin nodded. "kyra ssi you know what,both of us look like a STAR.hahahaha". you laugh again. this time it louder. everyone look at both of you with a strange look.you just smile.both of you excited to go there. "uuu,i'm excited to go to Paris again.City of Love.waa~" he clap.you look at him and smile.you asked him something "kev,is it ur 2nd time goes to paris?". "no. it's my 1st this year but my 5th time.how about you kyra ssi?".kevin asked you "me. it's my 2nd time.i'm excited to go there".your conversation is cut by jonghyun. "agasshi,if you need money at paris,just ask oppa okay" you nodded.yongguk look at you and smile.you just look at him with weird face. "annyeonghasaeyo kyra ssi" yongguk say hello to you. "oo" you just answer like that.your eyes suddenly goes to someone "kevin,that guy.monkey.".kevin look and shock "wooow ! he look different today.not like hip hop guy.OHMAI" it goes like this ....

                                                 tumblr_m1ds98EAA01r1kpy3o1_500.png

"but even he wore that he still a guy that have no manners".you say it to kevin. "okay kids ! now it's time to go.everyone entered the airplane." everyone goes in. "emm..where i supposed to sit.?aaa~here" there no one sit on that place just you. bit suddenly something shock you "hoh ! ya ,namja.why u here?" he look at you and sit. "i'm sitting here.so don't make some noise"."aigoo~weird namja"you talk to yourself.