huh

am i really in love with this guy?

at that night i'm packing all my thing. shirt,jeans, headphone,earphone,camera and other thing. while i'm pack my thing,someone knock my door 'tok tok'. "nugusaeyo?(who?)" you ask. "it's oppa." jognhyun answer. "come in" he open the door. "agasshi,you're  group going where tomorrow?" he ask you with soft voice.  "Paris" you answer him "aa~ same goes with me" while you want to answer him, your father called both of " Kyra ! Jonghyun ! come here" ." abeoji called us. let's go down" both of you going down to living room. this is that living room. kyra family rich.

                             korean-living-room-decorating-designs-q3

"both of you,come sit here." both of you sit. "kyra,why you been like this. can't you here your mother just once? huh?!" your father scold you bcause you always make problem. you never heard your stepmother word.you hate her a lot. "why i have to listen to this woman.she not my mom.NOT ! it's his mom. huh! why i have to live with thisstupid guy"you point at jonghyun and your stepmother 'zzap' your father slap your face.your stepmother smile. "hah ! ABEOJI !" jonghyun scream.your mouth got bloody. "now u know how to slap my face after u make my mother die. NICE !" you ran to your room and jonghyun follow you. "AGASSHI!" he called you but you never heard him 'TAP' the door close with hard sound. you cry. "babo !" then your phone vibrate.someone text you.

KEV :

kyra ssi,already pack all your thing. i can't wait for tomorrow. waaa~ met you at airport tomorrow. bye. kiyeo :p

you smile after read at kevin message.he's the one who can make you smile.but you still in bad mood.you look at your mother photo "omma,why i have to live like this.it's the worst.she the worst.i hate her" you cry. you fall asleep with your mother photo.it was the bad night for you.

 

i just wrote the short one. sorry if you really can't enjoy this. i'll try my best. sorry again*bow*