arrived at City of Love,PARIS

am i really in love with this guy?

              Paris-at-night.jpg

"waaa~ Paris" .all student gather in airport "okay all,now lets go into your bus.we're going to hotel" . you goes into the bus. you sit beside kevin.both of you singing. *0330 by Ukiss* .it's a happy moment. 20minutes later,all of you arrived at hotel. you're in same room with naeun and 3 other girl. your teacher made annoucement before you entered your room "ready in 20 minutes.go down here after 20minutes.faster we're going to restaurant." . in your room "annyeong,me naeun." naeun introduce herself to you. you smile "annyeong.me kyra.". "aaa~ nice to know you." you all ready and this is what you wore.

                                       ulzzang-ulzzang-girls-ulzzang-style-cute

all of you gather in lobby. kevin run to you "KYRA ssi..waa..you look ver very hip hop tonight."kevin impressed of you. you smile and say 'yo' to him like a hip hop singer. then,someone take yours and kevin attention,and it was zico and his friend jihoon or people called him P.O -  "yaa ,he wear white shirt same like you.there's no one wear white hear.oh my" you sigh "why he always like that.aaaah !". p.o told zico "yaaa,girl that punch your face yesterday wore shirt that same colur like you.no one wear white here" he look at you and sighed.

                                             yi25ts81.jpg

-15minutes later-

"okay kids,now you look at paper that i give.there is number in that paper.sit at the place that have your number".everyone go sit.now you sit and you saw zico sit beside you "oush ! it unlucky day today.sit next to him in airplane,same shirt and now have to sit next to him again".he look at you and say "why i have to see ur face every minutes today.ooowh ! crap!".you just glance at him.same table with you *zico,jonghyun and naeun                                                                                                                                              

                         Restaurants-Paris_Matignon.jpg

both of you always fight when you eat. jonghyun and naeun just smile. "honey,eat more".jonghyun say to naeun "okay oppa" you and him look at both of that two. "waa~ so romantic.not like u" zico say it to me. "unnie,is he ur boyfriend?" naeun anwser you "yes,he's mine". "agasshi,it oppa girlfriend" you just nodded without looking his face. "aa~ so this is your dongsaeng?"naeun ask jonghyun and jonghyun nodded *yes* ."aaaaa ! so this is ur brother.ur not the same.hahaha" zico laugh and you look at him "QUITE ! just eat that. or i will kick ur . aish" you angry at him. 1 hours later,all student go back to hotel.