....

am i really in love with this guy?

SEOUL ART HIGH SCHOOL .... 10:00 a.m

       seoul-performing-arts-high-school.jpg

"YAA ! KEVIN AH !" you called kevin. he turn to you "oo, kyra ssi. hey,you're late. wae?" he asked me with his soft voice. "aa.. that babo old yeoja don't want to send me to school" .kevin just smile listening to your answer.

" OOOO. AAAAAAA..LLALALALALA!" - "what with that babo sound. who is that?! is it that monkey again?!" you angry and feel uncomfortable with that sound. then,someone hit you,you fall. "YAA ! BABO NAMJA!!! ARE U BLIND OR WHAT?!" you scold him with very high voice. kevin afraid and he close his ear. that guy look at you and say "huh.. this boy want to protect his girlfriend.look his girlfriend close his ear. HAHAHAH !" he insult kevin. he said kevin is a girl because kevin really weak. you grasping his uniform " ya ! namja or i should called u monkey don't try to insult my bestie. arasseo !" you punch his face and it get bloody. he shock . you just go without any word. " zico ya, kwenchana? oo.what with that yeoja?" zico friend ask him. zico scream "AISH ! YOU !"

-at school cafe-

you and kevin sit. then jonghyun and yongguk in there. " yong ssi, that my dongsaeng.let met her.i want to ask something" jonghyun told yongguk. yongguk feel very nervous because he really like you. "agasshi" jonghyun come to you. you look at him wtih a disgusted face. "what  do u want from me?". you ask him. "kyra ssi, don't talk to him like that.be polite" kevin ask you to be polite. "em... a..agasshi did you have money. if you don't have oppa will give you". you stand from your sit and said to him " stop bothering my life. just take care of yourself.you're not my real brother. u just my STEPBROTHER ! i hate to see ur face" you and kevin left the cafe.jonghyun look very upset " jonghyun ah, kwenchana. it just the beginning right." yongguk ask jonghyun to keep calm. " i don't know why she can't accept me.i know my mom hate her so much but not me" jonghyun say sadly. they left the cafe bcause the bell in ring ....

- in class-

"woo ! it's the best right?" you and kevin laughing. when both of you entered the class zico glance both of you.he mumble by himself. you noticed he glances at both you and you shout at him "what are u looking for? huh?! want me to punch ur face again?" zico stand up but before he scream at you, teacher suddenly entered the class. "okay guys .all sit. i have something to annouced you.tomorrow,we having a vacation together. but you will go by the group..so now i will choose the group. so, let me choose now. hmm,,ok. Kyra,jihoo,kevin,jihoon, blablabla.... so this is the group who will going to Paris.and next group blablabla....and class you also will go with your sunbae(senior)..the class start to make noise because they excited they will go with they sunbae."okay2, let's end it here.go back home and packed all your thing.we're going for 5 days." you talk by yourself " ya, why i have to be same with that namja?! aigoo"

ring !!!!! the bell is ringing, time to back home.

"bye kevin ah" waving at him. town-car-limo.jpg

 

it's my 2nd fanfics. sorry for my bad english.i hope you guys enjoy this fanfics. :)