Chapter Six

True Lovers

 

One of the most dangerous missions, cowards will fail automatically when they first hear the mission. The boys are in this HUGE room filled with wood: wood floors, wood ceilings, wood walls, wood everything, the whole room was made out of wood. There was a circle on the floor near the wooden entrance door. Hello everyone, this is one of the many dangerous missions we have for you guys. If you feel scared and to go out you can after the second we say the mission. So, here is the mission: You guys need to set the area of the circle on fire and ONLY that area. If anything else gets on fire, you are disqualified, and probably all of the people in the room die, so it’s a big risk. More than half of the people leave the room. The judges roll their eyes and mumer, "cowards.." Okay then, we will get started. All the boys were wondering how they will do this when a tall boy puts his finger pointed towards the circle. The area of the circle lights on fire. Everyone in the room claps. The judges just nod their heads. 

The boy smiles widely and show his wealthy white teeth. 



 

IM DONE WITH EXO-K~ Now to EXO-M we go~! 

a95163a6jw1dz7v8b0utpj.jpg

Av0VtP7CAAAvUMs.jpg-large

chanyeal6.png'

68f5ff5agw1drkfopn7dnj.jpg

chanyeol planet | do not edit.