Chapter Seven

True Lovers

 

This audition takes place at a HUGE grassy field. Hello everyone, your mission today is to reach the finish line before anyone else does FLYING. If you touch the ground, you are disqualified. The key to this mission is quickness and speed. I wish you guys the best. Ready, set, GO! The boys all fly in the air. As most of the boys get in the middle of the race, they stop because they are too tired. There are only two boys left and they are next to each other side by side. Boy one goes faster and then Boy two passes and it is a continuous cycle until Boy two puts all his energy and “fly sprints” (???) and reaches the finish line first. That was a close race. Good job to both of you but we DO have a winner! Congratulations! The judges walk out and the tall boy lays on the cool ground breathing hard and smiling. He stands back up again and dusts off any grass pieces on him and cooly walks back to where his brothers are waiting.

+++++++

“So.. Did you pass Kris?” Chanyeol asks.

“Of course I did!” He replied.

“Psh..” Chanyeol says while rolling his eyes. He earns a slap from Kris.

“Well, what do you think the mission is going to be?” Kris asks

“I’m not sure for this one, but I bet it’s going to be a tough one because why would the King make use do  AUDITIONS to get in? That’s just.. Not right.” Suho answers.

“Yea. It must be a SUPER important mission because he needed to even test ME!” Kai says and he earns a slap from Suho.

“Tisk tisk.. You are truly conceited..” Suho says

Kai rolls his eyes.

“In the rumor I heard we had to protect this girl or someone from the killers.” DO says.

Everyone’s eyes darkens.

“The killers? Why are the killers after that girl?” Baekhyun asks

“I don’t know. That’s why I said it was a rumor. I’m not sure about it.” DO answers.

“We’ll just have to wait and see.” Sehun answers.

Wait and see.. 

 


 

Kris is done~ Almost done~ Almost.. 

Au3WzYFCMAAu5bq.jpg

tumblr_m58bmzlNVt1r8i9eqo1_1280.jpg

Kris+3.png